Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I did Nazi this coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Pontificating rear end posted:

Yeah it seems like he's actually pretty out-of-control, as opposed to controlling people. There must be a part of the brain where if it's activated someone will start praising Hitler because this is surprisingly common.

I think what happens is if the brain is damaged, it reverts back to a more primitive state where it wants to genocide people who are not members of its "tribe".

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I am ashamed that I forgot this.

So go ahead and flip the order of death cons and we end up aT

WHAT RHE FICJ HAPPENS AT DEATH CON 1
He releases an album called Death Con Won

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Blue Raider posted:

He looks like MC Ride with that beard

how dare you drag MC Ride into this

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Kanye sucks.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Yeah it seems like he's actually pretty out-of-control, as opposed to controlling people. There must be a part of the brain where if it's activated someone will start praising Hitler because this is surprisingly common.

Hitler is a cultural touchstone, before him people would praise or claim to be Napoleon or Genghis Khan. Same with people in Christian places who claim they're Jesus when they're delusional. You don't need to overthink it

Yaldabaoth posted:

I think what happens is if the brain is damaged, it reverts back to a more primitive state where it wants to genocide people who are not members of its "tribe".

Like this idiot

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Like this idiot

You both basically said the same thing

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
if have unlimited respect for Ye if he brought back thinking that you're Napoleon.

Borscht posted:

In this thread I learned that Kanye's mom died from complications stemming around vanity. It's like a modern morality tale

then he goes on to marry into the most famously plastic surgeoned family in Hollywood lol

War and Pieces fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Oct 13, 2022

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

You both basically said the same thing

What do Napoleon, Genghis Khan, and Hitler all have in common? They all conquered a continent by killing millions of people, so my theory is brain damage leads to a tribalistic obsession with genociding one's enemies and praising people who actually did that.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Kanye West likes being a contrarian. What's more contrarian than praising Hitler?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Extra Large Marge posted:

Kanye West likes being a contrarian. What's more contrarian than praising Hitler?

Praising Marx. Praising Bakunin. He's way too much a coward to do that.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

don't get me going on napoleon in yet another thread

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Yaldabaoth posted:

What do Napoleon, Genghis Khan, and Hitler all have in common?

They're famous, semi-mythical figures. People also claim they're Jesus or speak to the Virgin Mary

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

What do Napoleon, Genghis Khan, and Hitler all have in common?

They were all manlets.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

They were all manlets.

napoleon sure but i think the chinese described genghis as tall and imposing with a powerful figure due to his horse archery and wrestling training. definitely not going to lead a mongol army as a manlet

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ye immediately praised house harkonin for it's mono culturalism

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Yaldabaoth posted:

What do Napoleon, Genghis Khan, and Hitler all have in common? They all conquered a continent by killing millions of people, so my theory is brain damage leads to a tribalistic obsession with genociding one's enemies and praising people who actually did that.

um actually Napoleon liberated a continent by killing millions

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

War and Pieces posted:

yup.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

napoleon sure but i think the chinese described genghis as tall and imposing with a powerful figure due to his horse archery and wrestling training. definitely not going to lead a mongol army as a manlet

Napoleon was a normal height but simply surrounded himself with tall dudes in funny tall hats

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
hold up

promise i will never go blonde like kanye?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Buschmaki posted:

Napoleon was a normal height but simply surrounded himself with tall dudes in funny tall hats

yeah i know (actually it wasn't his presence with his grenadiers that started the myth, it was straight up british propaganda in newspapers and trash rags) but napoleon has that associated with him. genghis is described by history as being a beast of a man

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kanye walks out on stage with the former clippers coach and goes 'this man was CANCELLED"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i think hitler was also normal heihgt

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i think hitler was also normal heihgt

He was actually 7 feet tall but the ((((())))) doesn't want you to know about his perfect Nordic height and totally normal medical routines.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Napoleon changed his name to Le, respect it please

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
The white boys are going to love kanye even more

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kanye is going to be the special master in the trump mar la go documents gate.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

He was actually 7 feet tall but the ((((())))) doesn't want you to know about his perfect Nordic height and totally normal medical routines.

Only a true Norseman of purest stock could have chronic flatulence

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Kanye may have run the hedonic treadmill out and concluded the last thing to do is become a living shitpost. We should recognize him as a Buddha.

Womblemania
Sep 4, 2022

by Hand Knit
The best time to go fully off your meds mentally ill is when you stumble into becoming a billionaire.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Bobcats posted:

Kanye may have run the hedonic treadmill out and concluded the last thing to do is become a living shitpost. We should recognize him as a Buddha.

he crossed that rubicon a while ago

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

mom dead so what

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I like when Kanye wears heavy metal band shirts because I sometimes do that too also with regard to the band shirts

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Womblemania posted:

The best time to go fully off your meds mentally ill is when you stumble into becoming a billionaire.

Then you can just spew whatever crazy poo poo you honestly believe while your money shelters you from the consequences.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The penalty for becoming a billionaire should be that you have to shut the gently caress up forever

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The penalty for becoming a billionaire should be seizure of all assets and siberian gualg if you resist

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Well yes, that also

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

https://twitter.com/BusinessInsider/status/1580532174625067008?s=20&t=jjL-hySrU4CLygxilEZq5w

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Lmao little ben is growing a beard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr_Companie
Jul 4, 2003

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING BUISNESS OPPROTUNITY?

War and Pieces posted:

truly extended the limits of glory

Mr_Companie fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Oct 14, 2022