Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
The hive of hair is pretty good, but I need more lols to offset the creeping dread I have for the midterm elections next month. I don’t know how many stories I’ve seen attacking democrats for the current state of the economy recently, but I’d comfortably estimate that 100% do nothing to question how republicans would do any better.

But what do I know. Maybe the fate of the global economy really does depend on attacking teachers and making the lives of lgbtq kids absolutely miserable for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

LifeSunDeath posted:

if she isn't hiding all kinds of recording equipment in that hair helmet, then what even is the point???

There's an entire FSB unit hunting down deserters in there.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

James Franks is a name I have not seen in quite some time.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

LifeSunDeath posted:

if she isn't hiding all kinds of recording equipment in that hair helmet, then what even is the point???

She probably has a late 70s Hi-Fi cassette deck with the LP turntable on top in there

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
"what was it you said about putin? look into my hair and say that again."

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Doctor Butts posted:

I actually spent 28 dollars at taco bell the other day.

It was for a family of three and everyone got extras for leftovers.

taco bell and mcdonalds are the only places that are still "cheap", spending 28 for just one person is some straight gluttony

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Vampire Panties posted:

I wish they'd do it so everyone can realize how loving lame coke is

uh, what

gonna have to disagree with you on that one, chief

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

This is paywalled - but who wrote this? I'm dying to know!

archive.ph is your friend.

But also, it doesn't say? Therefore yeah Don Jr. Or Hunter.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

LifeSunDeath posted:

"what was it you said about putin? look into my hair and say that again."

Her hair is one gigantic microphone.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

lmao

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

jokes posted:

Her hair is one gigantic microphone.

truly in line with the Tsar-series superweapons, it is the Tsar Cardioid

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

her hair and face is making me... dizzy

Vic Rattlehead
Mar 13, 2002

American society isn't ready for this.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

her hair and face is making me... dizzy

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Did Riker's hair get shopped to look like the Russian hightop-fade or did it always look like that

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/EverydayWarren/status/1580400537240948736

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"the regime" is the polite word for "globalists" is the polite word for "jews"

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3686520-self-described-incel-pleads-guilty-in-ohio-mass-shooting-case/

A self-described “incel” pleaded guilty in Ohio on Tuesday to plotting and attempting a mass shooting of women at a university in the state.

Identifying as an “involuntary celibate,” 22-year-old Tres Genco was part of the predominantly-male online incel community centered on anger towards women, according to a release from the Department of Justice.

He was found by local sheriff’s deputies in 2020 with a firearm, loaded magazines, boxes of ammunition and body armor in the trunk of his vehicle, according to the Justice release, and as part of a plea admitted before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio that he had the weapons in his possession in order to commit a hate crime and shoot women.

The Hillsboro, Ohio, man maintained profiles and posted hundreds of times on a popular website for the incel movement and appeared to idolize known incel Elliot Rodger, who killed six people and injured 14 others in a 2014 shooting outside a California sorority house, according to the DOJ.

The DOJ’s investigation revealed that Genco had penned a manifesto asserting his plans to “slaughter” women “out of hatred, jealousy and revenge” and that he had searched online for Ohio sororities and universities.

His search history also included inquiries like “planning a shooting crime” and “when does preparing for a crime become an attempt,” according to the DOJ.

“Genco formulated a plot to kill women and intended to carry it out. Our federal and local law enforcement partners stopped that from happening. Hate has no place in our country – including gender-based hate,” said U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker for the Southern District of Ohio.

Federal agents arrested Genco in July 2021 and he has since been in custody. His guilty plea Tuesday means he may face life in prison.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Almost Smart posted:

The hive of hair is pretty good, but I need more lols to offset the creeping dread I have for the midterm elections next month. I don’t know how many stories I’ve seen attacking democrats for the current state of the economy recently, but I’d comfortably estimate that 100% do nothing to question how republicans would do any better.

But what do I know. Maybe the fate of the global economy really does depend on attacking teachers and making the lives of lgbtq kids absolutely miserable for some reason.

Feeling that way about the AZ gubernatorial race. Kari Lake is a 2020 election-denying party-flipping chud supreme who’s already pissed and moaned about rigged elections even during the primary that she won because she didn’t win it straight away that night and has already said that if she loses this election, she will not concede. Really hoping for Katie Hobbs to pull through, but it’s such a tight race and I’m filled with dread for that one.

At least Kelly is safe.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

It's to divert attention from her eyebrows.

It works!

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

tired: carrying around mycrimes.txt on your phone
wired: googling 'how do i crimes'

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Dementropy posted:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3686520-self-described-incel-pleads-guilty-in-ohio-mass-shooting-case/

A self-described “incel” pleaded guilty in Ohio on Tuesday to plotting and attempting a mass shooting of women at a university in the state.

Identifying as an “involuntary celibate,” 22-year-old Tres Genco was part of the predominantly-male online incel community centered on anger towards women, according to a release from the Department of Justice.

He was found by local sheriff’s deputies in 2020 with a firearm, loaded magazines, boxes of ammunition and body armor in the trunk of his vehicle, according to the Justice release, and as part of a plea admitted before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio that he had the weapons in his possession in order to commit a hate crime and shoot women.

The Hillsboro, Ohio, man maintained profiles and posted hundreds of times on a popular website for the incel movement and appeared to idolize known incel Elliot Rodger, who killed six people and injured 14 others in a 2014 shooting outside a California sorority house, according to the DOJ.

The DOJ’s investigation revealed that Genco had penned a manifesto asserting his plans to “slaughter” women “out of hatred, jealousy and revenge” and that he had searched online for Ohio sororities and universities.

His search history also included inquiries like “planning a shooting crime” and “when does preparing for a crime become an attempt,” according to the DOJ.

“Genco formulated a plot to kill women and intended to carry it out. Our federal and local law enforcement partners stopped that from happening. Hate has no place in our country – including gender-based hate,” said U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker for the Southern District of Ohio.

Federal agents arrested Genco in July 2021 and he has since been in custody. His guilty plea Tuesday means he may face life in prison.

people taking that kiwifarms hack way too seriously

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Dementropy posted:

Do you think these people search this stuff in incognito mode and then are surprised when it turns out it doesn't work like that?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

You Are A Elf posted:

Feeling that way about the AZ gubernatorial race. Kari Lake is a 2020 election-denying party-flipping chud supreme who’s already pissed and moaned about rigged elections even during the primary that she won because she didn’t win it straight away that night and has already said that if she loses this election, she will not concede. Really hoping for Katie Hobbs to pull through, but it’s such a tight race and I’m filled with dread for that one.

At least Kelly is safe.

Do you think Hobbs refusing to debate helps or hurts her? My instinct is hurts, but I’m not in AZ.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

priznat posted:

Also he went full method acting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pl52xo0ox8

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

You can't fool me, that's Tim Pool without a beanie.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Dementropy posted:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lllool

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This person gets immunity from all criticism, due to their hair, imo.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
I AM IN loving HELLWORLD
https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1580404574606659584?s=20&t=SW52HBDOlZ4zT-FW1wSJnw

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:lol: Holy poo poo!

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

haha wow

OTOH, it's almost certainly just financially/power driven. We control the narrative, not him, etc.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
God damnit I can’t read anything written by Gorka without loving hearing it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Gorka's giant rear end head finally spit out an acceptable take

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Can Jones still possibly go to jail for how he handled the discovery phase of the lawsuit / trial?

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

I said come in! posted:

Can Jones still possibly go to jail for how he handled the discovery phase of the lawsuit / trial?

No. But, he could be in the future if he is maliciously non-compliant with a court order to enforce the judgement.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

explosivo posted:

Do you think these people search this stuff in incognito mode and then are surprised when it turns out it doesn't work like that?

most definitely this guy did not use incognito mode because if he did.. while it would certainly show up internally on google, it'd be hard to link that to him unless he logged into his gmail account in the incognito window.

100% he searched on his PC sans incognito and the cops just used some tools to extract out SERPs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Do you think Hobbs refusing to debate helps or hurts her? My instinct is hurts, but I’m not in AZ.

PBS is giving Hobbs a televised solo interview, and that’s just giving Lake and her ilk fuel for the fire. I feel it could be a possibility, but I could see where Hobbs is coming from, in that she doesn’t want to debate with someone who will only act like a spoiled toddler and not be able to get a word in edgewise.