Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

ok soomer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

DandyLion posted:

this sounds vaguely latin

I googled it and Google suggested I might have meant "elk cuny zoom."

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Dabir posted:

Can't tell if it's a goon selfie or an advisor from a strategy game or what.

:lmao:

definitely a goon selfie lol

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

I get shaft hairs too so :same:

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

I will never tire of stupid loving Zybourne Clock/Johnny Fiveaces memes.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I had a picture I couldn't identify for a little while, thought it was a pile of deli meats until I made out the aorta and pulmonary artery, and realized it was a very dry-looking thoracic cavity in close-up. Ah, waffleimages.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

I remember this stupid loving VW! The driver apparently had to pull over and tighten the nuts every few miles because they constantly worked themselves loose due to the idiotic camber. I forget why he got pulled over--I think because the wheels extended beyond the fenders, and the cops declared it unfit for the road?

Edit: oh god, it's been a long time since I saw the Myspace comment interface.

Dick Burglar fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Oct 12, 2022

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

A man held onto his horse only by the sheer size of his ridiculous package

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Didn't know Roosevelt was chosen by Excalibur.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dick Burglar posted:

I remember this stupid loving VW! The driver apparently had to pull over and tighten the nuts every few miles because they constantly worked themselves loose due to the idiotic camber. I forget why he got pulled over--I think because the wheels extended beyond the fenders, and the cops declared it unfit for the road?

Huh, cops actually doing something right for once.

Love to drive the world’s stupidest car that can’t go faster than 10mph or you know, TURN.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Huh, cops actually doing something right for once.

Love to drive the world’s stupidest car that can’t go faster than 10mph or you know, TURN.

Or have traction on wet streets because all your tread is sick cambered off the pavement.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Why do this. It's like body dysmorphia but for your car.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It was a trend. Trends don't have to make sense. See also: purposefully rusted hoods. Commonly combined with stupid camber.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Splicer posted:

It's like body dysmorphia but for your car.

Oh that is such a perfect way to describe this poo poo.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

It was a trend. Trends don't have to make sense. See also: purposefully rusted hoods. Commonly combined with stupid camber.

Underglow. Do not forget underglow. Also “murdered out”.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
There have been so many forgotten trends, but somehow they all wind up on volkswagens at some point.

Bosozuka was pretty cool though.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
https://youtu.be/eSOSJ68xOBA

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Grab Im Moor
Apr 4, 2022

At first I thought this was a weird e drum kit with monitors but turns out this is just the dumbest gamer poo poo of all time. 2600$ lol
https://theawesomer.com/v1-flagship-chair/10927/

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Grab Im Moor posted:

At first I thought this was a weird e drum kit with monitors but turns out this is just the dumbest gamer poo poo of all time. 2600$ lol
https://theawesomer.com/v1-flagship-chair/10927/

Lmao

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Being able to do a wicked drum solo every time you pwn some noob would be pretty cool

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The kind of person who would unironically buy something like that would be extremely unbearable to be within 50 feet of them.

Content:

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

What the hell are all the weird little round tables for? They're too small and the wrong shape to be useful, so it's just useless clutter, and ugly as poo poo too. You'll see ludicrously expensive driving or flight simulator setups like that, but those are at least attempting to recreate a cockpit and presumably make the experience more compelling even if they're really dorky and embarrassing. That's just a bunch of extra ugly crap thrown on for no reason

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Snacks

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Cognac McCarthy posted:

What the hell are all the weird little round tables for? They're too small and the wrong shape to be useful, so it's just useless clutter, and ugly as poo poo too. You'll see ludicrously expensive driving or flight simulator setups like that, but those are at least attempting to recreate a cockpit and presumably make the experience more compelling even if they're really dorky and embarrassing. That's just a bunch of extra ugly crap thrown on for no reason

Not no reason, in fact the reason is pretty obvious. Because they cost 'X' and look cool enough to sell for 2X (to somebody)...

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Looks to me like the set up was trying to copy those cockpit recreations but it was designed by people who don't actually know how to recreate a cockpit, so they cargo-culted it.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

its all nice on rice posted:

Not from waffleimages, but :wtf:

I dunno seems pretty innocuous for the early internet. Cat looks rough here tho.

poo poo I looked up this site and the cat is dead. I guess that makes sense, most of the animals in the pictures we're getting off random waffle probably are, but it still bummed me out.

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Anime dolls
Tissue boxes

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

rear end-penny posted:

I dunno seems pretty innocuous for the early internet. Cat looks rough here tho.

poo poo I looked up this site and the cat is dead. I guess that makes sense, most of the animals in the pictures we're getting off random waffle probably are, but it still bummed me out.

Cat had a good life

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Phuzun posted:

Anime dolls
Tissue boxes

Depression medication that hasn't been opened

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

rear end-penny posted:

The copyright is 2016, I don’t know that I’d classify 2016 as “early internet”.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The copyright is 2016, I don’t know that I’d classify 2016 as “early internet”.

That wasn't the oldest photo on the site. Actually the image that someone originally posted here in the thread that got us talking about this site/cat was copyright 2001 so that's pretty early.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Vintage nyan cat

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I've always thought that photo looks like an accident waiting to happen.