Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor

only it's goon success. like abusing the tacobell app to order a recreation of a discontinued menu item or making it to middle age without dying or being arrested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

Was about to say

God imagine how that'd work out

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

The Voice of Labor posted:

only it's goon success. like abusing the tacobell app to order a recreation of a discontinued menu item or making it to middle age without dying or being arrested

I uninstall it and reinstall it weekly. a true siren song

deep dish peat moss

Getting gamefaqs users to make a guide about how to live my life by making a video game about it

deep dish peat moss

Gamefaqs guide: "now it's actually most efficient to do a crime and get arrested for the next 5 years because nothing good happens during them anyway and this way you can save some rent money. The downsides are big but you can get over them with a little grinding."

Me: :smith:

Karate Bastard

> Exit clown hovel
I cannot do that.
>_

The Voice of Labor

hey eee eyy joe
where you goin' with that gum in your hands?

I'm goin' down to chew by old bailey
heathrow, I bought a plane ticket to tour england

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Breaking news: Ebony and Ivory are now at war.

Karate Bastard

She's a maniac, maaaaniac, on the floor,

and she's twerking like she's never twerked before,

was my thought just as I was realizing that the original song lyrics never really make a clear statement as to exactly what floor this is referring to. Is it the stock exchange? And why does being "on a floor" have significance? Is it the ocean floor? I feel being "on the floor" should be a common enough experience for most people that it perhaps shouldn't need specific mention?

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Oct 13, 2022

Karate Bastard

🎼She's an rear end in a top hat, aaaaaasshole, on the floor🎶

Twenty Four

hey eee eyy joe
where you goin' with that gum in your hands?

I'm goin' down to chew by old bailey
heathrow, I bought a plane ticket to tour england

Big fan of Jamie Handricks

Robot Made of Meat

Karate Bastard posted:

She's a maniac, maaaaniac, on the floor,

and she's twerking like she's never twerked before,

was my thought just as I was realizing that the original song lyrics never really make a clear statement as to exactly what floor this is referring to. Is it the stock exchange? And why does being "on a floor" have significance? Is it the ocean floor? I feel being "on the floor" should be a common enough experience for most people that it perhaps shouldn't need specific mention?

I would also think that someone who'd never danced before wouldn't be likely to be very good, so an insane woman who is (rather sensibly) on the floor dancing poorly seems like an odd subject for a song.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Prurient Squid

Refering to anyone whose jealous of you as jely babies.

Finger Prince

He eats a pasta dish, he eats a pesce dish, he eats a carne dish, he eats a dulce dish. He sings the songs that remind him of the supper times, he sings the songs that remind him of the dinner times.
O, sole mio, sta 'nfronte a te.

Prurient Squid

A burly old woman who pitches bales of hey to feed her children. They call her mother forker.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I would also think that someone who'd never danced before wouldn't be likely to be very good
haha

oh! hello there. and what's this you're doing?
is this your dance? I see...

well, that's very... creative
have you ever danced before, sweetie?

aw, well, that's okay! as long as you're having fun, that's the important thing

Twenty Four

Cubone posted:

haha

oh! hello there. and what's this you're doing?
is this your dance? I see...

well, that's very... creative
have you ever danced before, sweetie?

aw, well, that's okay! as long as you're having fun, that's the important thing

You can't just half-rear end maniac! Especially when floors are involved!

google THIS

What if she's bipolar and soon she'll be depressed, depressed on the floor?

Twenty Four

I mean, I think laying on the floor is destined to happen one way or another, no one can maintain that sort of energy forever!

Karate Bastard

The Truth Shall Make You REEEE

Prurient Squid

I only heard that song by way of a YuGiOh the abridged series and it was about teens competing at a dance game in an arcade.

So I guess that's how I see it.

Harold Fjord

deep dish peat moss posted:

A Let's Play or CYOA thread where posters make all the decisions in the OP's life for them and lead them to success

This is Review and it's a great show

Prurient Squid

Animal Friends vs. Animal Enemies.

Karate Bastard

I have one of those, I think.

Somebody keeps making GBS threads on my car is what I'm trying to say.

Karate Bastard

I'm sorry Ms. Johnson (oooh!) I'm actually against eels.

Harold Fjord
Post your Antifa gear:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Double ended chilldo

Prurient Squid

That scene in Lady in the tramp but instead of spaghetti they're both smoking a bong.

and itallians in the back ground "why a we make a dogs smoke weed - we sick fucks"

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Oct 17, 2022

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Prurient Squid posted:

That scene in Lady in the tramp but instead of spaghetti they're both smoking a bong.

and itallians in the back ground "why a we make a dogs smoke weed - we sick fucks"

Those Italian stereotypes come out with the accordion and mandolin but instead of "It's a Beautiful Night" they do Cyprus Hill covers

Dip Viscous
the italians keep showing up because the dogs are in 1920s italy

deep dish peat moss

Getting a sudden rush of motivation to write your magnum opus, a deep welling emotion that you know is your destiny to codify into the human existence with word. Oh, the emotions you feel! And then the person texts you back

Karate Bastard

Good one

Prurient Squid

With enemas like this, who needs friends?

Dip Viscous
🎵 i am sitting and i am spinning and my situation is not improving 🎵

The Voice of Labor

doug: "ah man, no more donuts"

bill: "I, bill, the dark revealer of souls, have EATEN the last donut. you are getting FAT, mcvarlay. you have PUT ON 12 pounds in the last THREE months, none of it muscle. in fact, you have lost SIX OUNCES of your ALREADY meager muscle mass over that same period of THREE months."

later

doug: "I liked bill a lot more when he was just bill and not bill the dark revealer of souls."

steve: "yeah, yesterday, while I was taking a piss, he laid into me about some of my past mistakes causing some of my current misfortunes. I could've done without that. you know, we were just subjected to that dippy active shooter drill, maybe that time and money could've been invested in a "handling cursed arcane relics" drill."

doug: "would make sense considering we work in arcane relic excavation and a surprisingly large number of the relics we excavate are cursed."

steve: "yup"

doug: "yup"

steve: "....you are getting kinda fat"

Prurient Squid

Skeletor makes a post about how girls only date men with flesh. He spends the day brooding after being called a skincel online.

Mummy Napkin
*blink-182 singing* ALL THE….SMALL THINGS….MY DICK….MY BRAIN

Karate Bastard

doug: "ah man, no more donuts"

bill: "I, bill, the dark revealer of souls, have EATEN the last donut. you are getting FAT, mcvarlay. you have PUT ON 12 pounds in the last THREE months, none of it muscle. in fact, you have lost SIX OUNCES of your ALREADY meager muscle mass over that same period of THREE months."

later

doug: "I liked bill a lot more when he was just bill and not bill the dark revealer of souls."

steve: "yeah, yesterday, while I was taking a piss, he laid into me about some of my past mistakes causing some of my current misfortunes. I could've done without that. you know, we were just subjected to that dippy active shooter drill, maybe that time and money could've been invested in a "handling cursed arcane relics" drill."

doug: "would make sense considering we work in arcane relic excavation and a surprisingly large number of the relics we excavate are cursed."

steve: "yup"

doug: "yup"

steve: "....you are getting kinda fat"

Strong laundry vibes here

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Mummy Napkin posted:

*blink-182 singing* ALL THE….SMALL THINGS….MY DICK….MY BRAIN

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

a wolf head helmet except it's a blobfish