Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

happyhippy posted:

My company has been doing that for years.
Its a pure scam. I've argued with my direct manager if I really thought I was the best employee ever, did nothing wrong the entire year, did everything perfectly, if I put that down in my own review would it mean I would get a pay rise or more of the profit share?
gently caress no. Its what my direct manager thinks.
Self review is so that they can get ammo they wouldn't normally see to use against you.
"I think I did great this year, why is my pay raise 1%?"
"Well you said in your review yourself you were lacking in some parts of the job, so not meeting expectations."

i think it mostly just shifts the burden of writing the review itself onto employees away from management. management shouldn't actually "do" any "work", that's for the people that report to them.

companies don't even justify lovely raises when performance is good. that's what you get, if you don't like it, tough poo poo. wow nobody wants to work anymore???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

RocketMermaid posted:

The place I worked at in Denmark kept putting lagers with two-week turnarounds on the schedule, which I refused to do in fewer than four. The owner wouldn't let me fix obvious fuckups in the recipes, like the hazelnut extract in our brown ale that tasted godawful to every single brewer and customer who tried it but he insisted on keeping it in to "have a beer that tastes like Nutella".

30% crystal malt,

Lol. That first place I was at the owner wanted me to make a beer that tasted like grape Calpis. "Just use Nelson Suavine hops! They taste like grapes, right?".

Also, holy poo poo. I'm no star brewer but even I know not to do that! Christ!

I'm sorry to hear about the transphobic bullshit.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

ben shapino posted:

i think it mostly just shifts the burden of writing the review itself onto employees away from management. management shouldn't actually "do" any "work", that's for the people that report to them.

companies don't even justify lovely raises when performance is good. that's what you get, if you don't like it, tough poo poo. wow nobody wants to work anymore???

When my previous employer starting doing this (around 2008), I rated myself the greatest thing since sliced bread and wrote no comments.

A couple years later, they said that I had to write comments; I put together huge strings of corporate-speak, something like. "extending my paradigms to encompass the division's challenges" and just droned on & on.

After a few years of this, they wanted me to go through my own metrics(that they created) to justify my high opinion of myself.

I found a new job. Where they don't pull this poo poo.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

PainterofCrap posted:

When my previous employer starting doing this (around 2008), I rated myself the greatest thing since sliced bread and wrote no comments.

A couple years later, they said that I had to write comments; I put together huge strings of corporate-speak, something like. "extending my paradigms to encompass the division's challenges" and just droned on & on.

After a few years of this, they wanted me to go through my own metrics(that they created) to justify my high opinion of myself.

I found a new job. Where they don't pull this poo poo.

i dont mind a bit of self-reflection in the evaluation process but "you fill this out about yourself, ill give it a once-over and sign on the dotted line then you'll get your lovely raise" is loving bullshit lol. you're the manager, you evaluate me.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

happyhippy posted:

Its a pure scam. I've argued with my direct manager if I really thought I was the best employee ever, did nothing wrong the entire year, did everything perfectly, if I put that down in my own review would it mean I would get a pay rise or more of the profit share?
Self review is so that they can get ammo they wouldn't normally see to use against you.
"Well you said in your review yourself you were lacking in some parts of the job, so not meeting expectations."

I mean, I know the reviews are work at a joke and have been for many years, but this year is something else.
Usually how they work is manager writes the review, does a quick sit down, goes over things and is done. Then the employee goes through it, confirms that what is on the portal is what they were read, can add notes and then checks a box.
This year we apparently do both parts.

In group chat, I asked if we could reviews secret santa style, where you draw a name and a number. The number corresponds to the section in the review. So you draw Employee name and 3, so now you are writing out that section.
Honestly, it would be far more fair then having the manager write it as he has met most of us once and has a total of 2 one on ones since he started a year ago. We actually talk to each other.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

CitizenKain posted:

We got a reminder to log into our HR portal and complete our self assessment for the year. By the looks of, its the standard review given by our managers, but now we do it to ourselves?
It honestly seems like they hosed something up, as it looks like we are filling in the manager's fields, and then they comment on it. Pretty much in reverse to how it should go.

happyhippy posted:

Isn't this the logic behind unlimited PTO too, that we'll be more inclined to police ourselves more harshly to the benefit of the company? Giving ourselves C reviews "to be fair" so our boss doesn't have to admit we did A- work & the company doesn't have to reward us, giving ourselves 7 vacation days a year "to be fair" so the company doesn't have to outright TELL us that we could take three whole weeks?

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

champagne posting posted:

Are all brewing operations run by perfect failsons? Basically all but one story I've heard out of the industry make it sound like absolute hell

There are some good owners out there, and the place I work for has... fairly tame owners who pay well and are generous with time off. But breweries tend to be opened either by:

-Techbros/accountants/(high paying office position)s who either like craft beer or got into homebrewing at some point, and think that it'll be a breeze (lol) that'll be a surefire moneymaker (lmao) where their creative spark will revolutionize the industry (lmfao). I admit to being semi-guilty of getting into the industry like this after getting sick of litigation support, but I drat well decided to put my time in for at least ten years first before even considering opening my own place, and I still haven't made any moves to do so yet. This is probably where a majority of people opening tiny breweries are coming from these days and the churn and burn with both staffing and the longevity of the companies themselves is pretty astounding.
-"Look at how fast this industry is growing! I can get a bank loan for this easy! If I hire the right people the money will just pour in!" This is how Finch's in Chicago started and it pretty much ended up being the biggest loving fiasco of the industry there.
-Industry veterans who made their bones and a name for themselves and either a) make the right decisions and build something great, or b) turn into the biggest assholes and treat their people like poo poo until nobody wants to work with them anymore.
-Failsons who make every wrong decision possible but stay open because daddy has money.
-That One Brewery that opened in 1986 and is still owned and run by the same people and is still there mostly because nobody else is in the area. They have not changed their taplist in ten years. They're just now hearing about Simcoe hops and black IPAs.

I bitch a lot about the industry, but frankly I don't know what else I'd do at this point and it's still very satisfying work where I get to make beer that I'm proud of. If I had to change careers I'd take up a trade of some sort because it turns out that I love working with my hands and not sitting in front of a screen all day.

Escape From Noise posted:

Also, holy poo poo. I'm no star brewer but even I know not to do that! Christ!

Rumor has it Brett Porter got kicked out of Deschutes before going to Goose Island because he was forging the paperwork for their organic beers. I have no idea how he made it as far as he did while being both incompetent and dishonest. Looking him up on Google, he seems to have vanished from existence about five years ago or so.

RocketMermaid fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Oct 13, 2022

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

RocketMermaid posted:

There are some good owners out there, and the place I work for has... fairly tame owners who pay well and are generous with time off. ...

We have one in our area, Eight & Sand. They've been around for about five years now. They brew at least 10-12 types at a time, three or four which are actually decent (and by 'decent' I mean: not gose, not IPA, not liquid loaves of oatmeal bread).

They survived the pandemic but are now only open three nights a week, and never open before 5PM. They serve no food but encourage BYO, and on the occasional Friday, a decent BBQ food truck parks in the adjacent lot. The employees seem happy enough.

I still can't figure out which of the above runs it (I hope it's "Industry Veterans" & they stayed human: In June for Pride Month they brewed up an amazing hibiscus beer (Stonewall Uprising) that was pink, and donated all profits to our local LGBTQ alliance), or for how much longer they'll be around. I cut back substantially on alcohol consumption this year, and about the only beers I get any more are growlers & crowlers from them.

My personal theory about the rise of IPAs is that a lot of hops just flavor-bombs what would otherwise be a super-nasty ale.

As a former homebrewer: I loving loathe IPAs.

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Oct 13, 2022

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

RocketMermaid posted:

Finch's in Chicago started and it pretty much ended up being the biggest loving fiasco of the industry there.

I bitch a lot about the industry, but frankly I don't know what else I'd do at this point and it's still very satisfying work where I get to make beer that I'm proud of. If I had to change careers I'd take up a trade of some sort because it turns out that I love working with my hands and not sitting in front of a screen all day.

Rumor has it Brett Porter got kicked out of Deschutes before going to Goose Island because he was forging the paperwork for their organic beers. I have no idea how he made it as far as he did while being both incompetent and dishonest. Looking him up on Google, he seems to have vanished from existence about five years ago or so.

Oh man. Finch's. When I was in Chicago for Seibel and briefly tried making it there I met a lot of people who made it through that place. Very few had much positive to say.

I feel the same way. It can be a little stressful at times, and sometimes I can feel my body falling apart, but pulling a thing through from conception to fruition can be very rewarding.

Geeze. I don't know the guy but he sounds like a real winner!

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

Oh man. Finch's. When I was in Chicago for Seibel and briefly tried making it there I met a lot of people who made it through that place. Very few had much positive to say.

When I got hired at Lagunitas Chicago, the more people were there from a brewery, the more problems there were with where they'd just left.

Two brewers and one packaging person came from Two Brothers. Turns out the Ebel brothers who owned TB were spoiled rich failsons who paid their people poo poo and illegally took the cost of broken parts out of their paychecks.

Three brewers (including myself) and four packaging people - the managing core of the team - came from Goose Island, dissatisfied with the mismanagement of Brett Porter and Andy Goehler and the increasing separation between production and the sales/marketing/management people, who were treated like the Golden Children of the company.

The rest of the packaging team and two more brewers came from Finch's, and they wanted to see that place burn to the ground.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

RocketMermaid posted:

The rest of the packaging team and two more brewers came from Finch's, and they wanted to see that place burn to the ground.

I briefly would volunteer (this loving industry) at Ale Syndicate on bottling days. The head brewer had worked at Finch's and was professional about it, but clearly didn't think highly of the place.

Every time I had Two Brothers I wondered why anyone would regularly drink it. Just barely mediocre to undrinkable.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

McGavin posted:

One place I worked had a skeevy janitor who liked to do nude wizard poo poo out in the forest with his hambeast wife who also worked there. He got fired when he tried to get my lesbian boss to join him by showing her pictures of his nude wizard hijinks. His wife got fired when she vandalized another manager's car because she thought he was the one who told HR.

Holy poo poo "Nude Wizard poo poo" is a pro-tier band name, also Im legit laughing at that.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

[Electric Wizard voice]: Nude wiZARD!

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Takes No Damage posted:

Is... THIS your card?

Straight into my veins

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

I briefly would volunteer (this loving industry) at Ale Syndicate on bottling days. The head brewer had worked at Finch's and was professional about it, but clearly didn't think highly of the place.

My job uses volunteers for bottling and they seem to have a great time because its a friendly party atmosphere. But on Tuesday's we have locals that volunteer and it's such a weird vibe with overly serious people refusing to take constructive criticism from the staff. I don't understand volunteering regularly at a for profit business and being so grumpy and miserable while doing it.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Atticus_1354 posted:

My job uses volunteers for bottling and they seem to have a great time because its a friendly party atmosphere. But on Tuesday's we have locals that volunteer and it's such a weird vibe with overly serious people refusing to take constructive criticism from the staff. I don't understand volunteering regularly at a for profit business and being so grumpy and miserable while doing it.

It's court ordered op.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I had a buddy who worked at Two Brothers for a minute, he fuckin hated that place

Think it was somehow still better than New Belgium though

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

At least Two Brothers didn't vote to sell out to a company that's complicit in Myanmar's genocide of the Rohingya people.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My department is remote. I usually clock out at 4:00 and my supervisor is salaried so he is sort of always on the clock, but generally "leaves" around 5:00PM

Yesterday was slow and we had no emails or tickets in the afternoon so I just left the house at 3:30PM to go shopping with my wife and drove around, planning to clock out remotely via Chrome Remote Desktop on my home PC.

As I was driving around, I see my supervisor walking around downtown in a t-shirt and shorts with his dog walking next to him. He also was fairly far from home so I know he must have left his house at maybe 2:30PM or something to walk his dog and get coffee downtown. It was just funny to silently catch someone doing what we all know is going on. Our department has a gentleman's agreement and I assume he's seen me in public just loving around and going out to get coffee or a haircut on the clock at 2:00PM and stuff and just never mentioned it.

Cool poo poo your work does

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

i thought it was pretty hilarious when my 'supervisor' at this job showed me the great largesse of saying 'if you need to get up from your computer and go for a walk for ten minutes or whatever, go right ahead, you don't need to ask me or anything'

bitch i run calls from the car on the way to get lunch, the gently caress are you on about lol

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Johnny Truant posted:

I had a buddy who worked at Two Brothers for a minute, he fuckin hated that place

Think it was somehow still better than New Belgium though

God, New Belgium fell from grace so fast. Fat Tire used to be my go to always-in-the-house beer. Good thing local canned beers are a thing both here and where I'm moving.

I'm actively being Shanghaied within my own company right now. A couple months ago I went to a happy hour with my wife and a few of her coworkers and one of the people there was an associate director who immediately took a liking to me. He liked the fact that I had both technical knowledge and had been standing up to insane decisions product managers make since I took this role six months prior. A couple weeks ago he was in town again and one of his friends from the Navy wants to come work at the site my wife is being moved to, so while she was making sure he would mesh with the culture and such the AD was grilling me on supply chain stuff. Last weekend he was at another after hours event and spent the entire time asking me if I was recruitable. This was apparently after he was IMing my wife for the last few weeks questioning when I was going to come work for him. Now that my team has a new manager that he's less than fond of he thought it would be easy to get me to change jobs.

I thought a lot of this was bluster because I'm only halfway through my company mandated cooldown between job changes. I had mentioned to my wife that I was going to reach out to him to see what working for him would entail before I did anything, but he IM'd me this morning asking for a resume. Within 10 minutes of sending one over he sent back "I just have to clear a couple things with leadership, once I know more I will share. That being said, your name is on my org chart." What the gently caress? I don't even know what this job is. He doesn't have any positions open under him or his manager and I thought the resume was just for future reference. What is even happening?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lazyfire posted:

God, New Belgium fell from grace so fast. Fat Tire used to be my go to always-in-the-house beer. Good thing local canned beers are a thing both here and where I'm moving.

I remember when Fat Tire was good. Fat Tire was bad long before Rampant was my go-to six pack because it tasted closest to Avery Maharaja of anything on the market after Avery started sucking. Then they turned Rampant into Voodoo Ranger and just eh, switched back to Sierra for my mass-market, non-local stuff.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Lazyfire posted:

I'm only halfway through my company mandated cooldown between job changes

Company policies are for suckers without enough juice to get whatever they want whenever they want it. Sounds like this guy is plugged in. To me that's points in favor of working for him.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
You're being thrown into a team doing something currently not openly defined but that is urgently required. Could be some high risk, high reward poo poo. Could just be a high stress, unclear objectives hell.

Good luck.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Motronic posted:

Company policies are for suckers without enough juice to get whatever they want whenever they want it. Sounds like this guy is plugged in. To me that's points in favor of working for him.

yeah, but now you're beholden to this rear end in a top hat for everything

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

boar guy posted:

yeah, but now you're beholden to this rear end in a top hat for everything

Yep. It's definitely a risk, that's why I say it's only points towards working for him. Got to consider the whole picture, although in this situation it doesn't sound like Lazyfire is going to have more than two choices (work for this guy, leave the company).

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

God drat it. Fuckin restaurant manager hasn't cleaned the lines for a month. Well he cleaned the guest taps.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Motronic posted:

We get along really well from our limited interaction so that at least will help in the short term.

goatface posted:

You're being thrown into a team doing something currently not openly defined but that is urgently required. Could be some high risk, high reward poo poo. Could just be a high stress, unclear objectives hell.

Good luck.

It's going to be higher stress than what I have now for sure, but I would also jump two steps to be a direct report for him, which would be nice because I've been told I am at the wrong level for my experience and skills anyway. I'll be a manager with no reports.

ChickenDoodle
Oct 22, 2020

Well, since my manager quit and went somewhere else and all the other management is in the middle of panicking, I've been left pretty much to myself. The rare thing comes in, but otherwise I finished all the "projects" (aka poo poo I was doing to stop from being bored) I had on my plate. I'm enjoying this short week while I can by doing absolutely nothing. It's been awesome.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

My department is remote. I usually clock out at 4:00 and my supervisor is salaried so he is sort of always on the clock, but generally "leaves" around 5:00PM

Yesterday was slow and we had no emails or tickets in the afternoon so I just left the house at 3:30PM to go shopping with my wife and drove around, planning to clock out remotely via Chrome Remote Desktop on my home PC.

As I was driving around, I see my supervisor walking around downtown in a t-shirt and shorts with his dog walking next to him. He also was fairly far from home so I know he must have left his house at maybe 2:30PM or something to walk his dog and get coffee downtown. It was just funny to silently catch someone doing what we all know is going on. Our department has a gentleman's agreement and I assume he's seen me in public just loving around and going out to get coffee or a haircut on the clock at 2:00PM and stuff and just never mentioned it.

The cool thing about my department slowly closing is my new boss is a part of one of the smaller companies we own. He's pretty disconnected and we only communicate through email when he has an issue. They don't even have it set up for him to approve my hours so payroll just oks anything I put in.

So now I clock in when I wake up, take my shower and do my morning poo poo, and usually kick off about 3:30 before setting an alarm to clock out an hour later.

Right now I average about 30min to an hour of actual work per day since most of the contracts have disappeared. I very well may turn into the goon who got lost in the system and did nothing for a couple years while still getting paid.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Toxic Mental posted:

Back in my consultancy days a few of us snuck out for a sneaky pub lunch and a few pints. Halfway through we look over and the director is staring at us a few tables over. We hadn't sold out yet so nobody gave a poo poo because why should they?

This was the same director who'd walk around the office on Friday depositing blocks of beer into each cubical with a reminder that 'We're heading down to the pub at 5 sharp so drink up'.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Critical posted:

Right now I average about 30min to an hour of actual work per day since most of the contracts have disappeared. I very well may turn into the goon who got lost in the system and did nothing for a couple years while still getting paid.

That’s very similar to me. I generally might do 30 to an hour of work per day and the rest of the time is going out with my wife or YouTube/gaming. We still get great marks and reviews and the department is profitable. I am virtually retired at 35, basically. I will gladly do this job for the rest of my life provided I get normal yearly raises and whatnot.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

God drat it. Fuckin restaurant manager hasn't cleaned the lines for a month. Well he cleaned the guest taps.
Did he clean the guest lines or did the beer distributor do it? Because either the guest lines are somewhere easier to clean, someone else did it, or else the vendetta is on.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
My boss’s boss just showed me the metrics of everyone in the department. And went over and commented on them one by one. I realize I’m not a typical secretary, but I feel like it was really inappropriate. I’d bitch to HR but they hate me, and would probably say I’m overreacting. Am I? It’s months of data on how many repairs every tech does…. Which is stupid because everyone does different units, but whatever. Just seems wrong and creepy to me.

Salami Surgeon
Jan 21, 2001

Don't close. Don't close.

Nap Ghost
My boss is asking me for specs on a component. The specs are not on the drawing. I'm pretty sure he released the part and drawing.

I think he wants me to track down the specs so that he doesn't look like a dummy to the vendor. That's OK. We get this from a distributor. We don't even have a contact for the vendor.

I am certain these specs, while important, will never make it to an ECN.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Salami Surgeon posted:

My boss is asking me for specs on a component. The specs are not on the drawing. I'm pretty sure he released the part and drawing.

I think he wants me to track down the specs so that he doesn't look like a dummy to the vendor. That's OK. We get this from a distributor. We don't even have a contact for the vendor.

I am certain these specs, while important, will never make it to an ECN.

If it's an off the shelf part from a vendor with a known manufacturer and no alternatives you can usually use the vendor P/N and their name as the primary spec and be good to go, like "LRZ0805-R000_Welwyn" would be a completely viable spec so long as there's an easy to obtain data sheet on the part.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
We do the self-review things too. There’s like a general section on your performance for the year and then KPI specific stuff - 99% of my KPIs are just “do your job”. For the general section I usually just do bits of the company ethos and bits of the scout pledge. Something like: I do my duty to my company to put the client first and always do what’s right, even when it’s hard. Blah blah blah.

It really is the dumbest thing because the first year I was honest and my boss at the time made me re-do it and give myself the best ratings - said something like “if you don’t big yourself up, no one else will for you”. Then for the part where we’re supposed to go through it together, we’d go to the pub on a Friday afternoon and drink on his corporate card. Maybe talk about work a little but more likely he’d be talking about rich people pursuits like yachting.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

DRINK ME posted:

We do the self-review things too. There’s like a general section on your performance for the year and then KPI specific stuff - 99% of my KPIs are just “do your job”. For the general section I usually just do bits of the company ethos and bits of the scout pledge. Something like: I do my duty to my company to put the client first and always do what’s right, even when it’s hard. Blah blah blah.

It really is the dumbest thing because the first year I was honest and my boss at the time made me re-do it and give myself the best ratings - said something like “if you don’t big yourself up, no one else will for you”. Then for the part where we’re supposed to go through it together, we’d go to the pub on a Friday afternoon and drink on his corporate card. Maybe talk about work a little but more likely he’d be talking about rich people pursuits like yachting.

Same here with the reviews, I just put completely boilerplate bland poo poo and my supervisor signs off on it and puts down similar "He's always helpful and is careful with company data blah blah blah"

It's great. I get one single 4 out of 5 on some random section (for a final total of a 4.93) every time because 5 out of 5 would be too perfect and we all go home and live our lives.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea well we get two extra days off a year if we get a 5 on our annual review. They changed it a year or two ago that your numbers in certain areas had to be 110% or something stupid to get a 5. Literally made it impossible to get the two days off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

It's court ordered op.

I would love to meet the judge that ordered a bunch of retirees to bottle bourbon all day.