Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Excited for MNF because either the Chargers graciously put us out of our misery or we come out with some hilariously incompetent victory because Staley goes for it on his own 20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Broncos and Chargers just always seem to have weird endings.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Excited for MNF because either the Chargers graciously put us out of our misery or we come out with some hilariously incompetent victory because Staley goes for it on his own 20.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Hey, I was at this game! I was simultaneously shocked that the Chargers almost found a way to lose it and shocked that they didn’t lose it.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Hey, I was at this game! I was simultaneously shocked that the Chargers almost found a way to lose it and shocked that they didn’t lose it.

I was there too! And yeah, :same: I was close enough that I saw him hunched over and in the moment I was wondering wtf I was seeing. It wasn't till I got home I saw the replay and...:stare:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I was also at that game

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
The chargers are now preordained to lose to denver

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
loving rough one

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
The bills have replaced the Brady patriots as chiefs opponents I dread but still love because of how competitive the games are. Looking forward to getting the defense healthy and seeing what they look like.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ort posted:

The bills have replaced the Brady patriots as chiefs opponents I dread but still love because of how competitive the games are. Looking forward to getting the defense healthy and seeing what they look like.

Romo was going on about the Bills and Chiefs becoming a rivalry yesterday and I was like I have hated playing the Bills since both teams were utter trash.

*throws a dart* Matt Cassell and Ryan Fitzpatrick sucked to live through. Alex Smith and Jeff Tuel was not as clear cut as it should have been and it was awful. Like these teams have played so often for non-division rivals and it's always painful for one or both of us. gently caress playing the Bills, I'm glad they're good now, but gently caress the idea of playing against them.

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
100%. I want to like the Bills and root for them but it’s hard when we play them this often. I was all about the Bengals underdog story last year and after we lost in the AFCG to them I involuntarily cannot stand them and hope they lose forever. I also feel this way about the Ravens because of the year all we heard about was Lamar Jackson and how great he was and who is better him or Mahomes. Maybe this is normal football fandom.

It’s honestly not bad having a handful of teams you hate because it gives you more games to be invested in in a week.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Even though we are now at the top of the NFL and our rivals are now other successful AFC teams we have sent home in the playoffs I still get the most pleasure out of demolishing the Raiders year after year, it never loses its luster

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

The Chiefs have a legit shot at being 5-2 at the bye and the second half of the schedule looks more favorable.

I'll take it.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Losing games like the Bills game just makes losses like the Colts way more frustrating.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Going to the game tonight. Hopefully no stab wounds after the Broncos stumble into a win in hilarious fashion.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

It's going to be 75% Broncos fans. Why would you get stabbed?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'm going with a Raiders fan

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Raider fan doesn't have the Oakland Coliseum urinal trough to drown their victims in anymore.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Are they one of those weirdos that wear poo poo from a team not even playing?

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I'm basically resigned to cheering for my favorite former broncos at this point cause I don't have any faith that Russ isn't completely washed, but man I hope he proves me wrong- preferably tonight.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
I’m rooting for more quality clownball from Denver in prime time. Let russ somehow be even more piled on

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I am rooting for the Chargers to not give me a heart attack.

Chargers or Broncos easy win, please

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

a neat cape posted:

I am rooting for the Chargers to not give me a heart attack.

Chargers or Broncos easy win, please

That’d be nice too but you of all people know better. Keenan Allen still isn’t expected to play right?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Pontius Pilate posted:

That’d be nice too but you of all people know better. Keenan Allen still isn’t expected to play right?

Nope. I'd expect him back after the bye

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

The big issue is we got Avalanche-Wild at 6 and Broncos at 6:15. I think I've got a two TV system worked out, but why does NHL scheduling have to be so terrible?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

Are they one of those weirdos that wear poo poo from a team not even playing?

He's wearing a Raiders Davante Adams jersey lol

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

3 DONG HORSE posted:

He's wearing a Raiders Davante Adams jersey lol

I don't know why it drives me nuts when people do that. It always seems like its either Cowboys, Raiders or Patriots

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

I don't know why it drives me nuts when people do that. It always seems like its either Cowboys, Raiders or Patriots
At every sporting event or theme park in America, there is someone wearing a Troy Polamalu Steelers jersey

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

a neat cape posted:

At every sporting event or theme park in America, there is someone wearing a Troy Polamalu Steelers jersey

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

yeah it's as generic and inoffensive as it gets in sports fandom to wear, right next to a Fan jersey of a new york team or a plain white t-shirt

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Quiet Feet posted:

tie tie tie

Tie Tie Tie

TIE TIE TIE

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Start Rypien next week.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
The $250m man gets benched before week 10, calling it now

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Ohhhh, Jesus made the kick.

Edit: I *thought* this was a quiet GDT...

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Let's Ride

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Pete Carrol goes to bed every night with a massive boner. For once, it's not over 9/11 conspiracy theories.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is the Russ trade now the worst in history

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

SamuraiFoochs posted:

If this continues it’s gotta be near the top, still hard to surpass ditka and ricky williams

and I guess the chargers didn’t hear our no heart attack pleas, one day

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Oh Jesus Christ, and it may have just gotten even worse.

https://twitter.com/HollowayNFLN/status/1582219317747195904

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Maybe not, but the extension before he ever played a snap really put it over the top.