Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
who would win in a fight, bitmap brothers or oliver twins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Fartlancer posted:

who would win in a fight, bitmap brothers or oliver twins
the paying audience

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

You'll be hooked on the Brothers

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Joan posted:

You'll be hooked on the Brothers

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

they'd be no match for captain cookies and the driftmaster

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

counting on my fingers and scratching my head before repeating the process

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

THERE! ARE! FOUR COLORS!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

THERE! ARE! FOUR COLORS!

That was a good stealth edit, respect.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

That was a good stealth edit, respect.

:ssh:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is badass.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

This is badass.

I looked up the game and it's actually the perfect cover.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish infrogrames whent back to the armgadollop instead of the steupid rear end Racimg Flag logo WTf?

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

quote:

The founders of Infogrames, Bruno Bonnell and Christophe Sapet, originally wanted to call their company Zboub Système. Astonishingly, the closest English translation of zboub is a slang term for penis. No, really. The reason for this? Shits and giggles, presumably.

However, the duo's legal counsel suggested a rude company name might not go down well with the delicate sensibilities of 1983, and so Bonnell and Sapet resorted to using a computer programme that mixed and matched various high-tech words. They eventually settled on Infogrames - a portmanteau of information technology and program.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

trying to jack off posted:

counting on my fingers and scratching my head before repeating the process

There are 7 in the infogrames logo if you count black and white as colors

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

black is the absence of color. begone troll

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Caithness is right

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I wish infrogrames whent back to the armgadollop instead of the steupid rear end Racimg Flag logo WTf?

This.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

symbolic posted:

black is the absence of color. begone troll

then explain the black and white yoshis. I'll wait.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

optical illusions

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One is closer than the other

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
lol at hiring a lawyer and then explaining to him that you'd like to name your company Men's Dicks and Penises Software

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

little munchkin posted:

lol at hiring a lawyer and then explaining to him that you'd like to name your company Men's Dicks and Penises Software

lol

Really? You don't like Pussyhammer, Inc? Fine, sure, just go with, uhh, Fileputer

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Martman posted:

Infogrames - a portmanteau of information technology and program.
???

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
we took the last name of our drummer, Mick Fleetwood, and the nickname our bassist, John "Mac" McVie, and we combined them to form what would become the name of our band: Fleetwood Maces

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

Really? You don't like Pussyhammer, Inc? Fine, sure, just go with, uhh, Fileputer

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Cubone posted:

we took the last name of our drummer, Mick Fleetwood, and the nickname our bassist, John "Mac" McVie, and we combined them to form what would become the name of our band: Fleetwood Maces

lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cubone posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

Cubone posted:

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

https://twitter.com/coolboxart/status/1582110660342661121?s=46&t=l92yRwLFaV8lxp8f893rog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol