Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
Here's my hot Dr. Pepper update. I'm sure you were all waiting excitedly to hear it.

I drank my HDP with lunch, which was a turkey and swiss sandwich with corn chips.
The process of trying to slowly increase the temperature on the burner to 'steaming' caused all of the carbonation to bleed out.
So, my hot Dr. Pepper tasted like the cheapest fruit tea I've ever drunk, an effect that was enhanced (in a bad way) by adding lemon.
A little bit like Celestial Seasonings Red Zinger, except of course 10 times more expensive. Do not recommend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I will say that I wasn't saying what I said to like deflect any blame away from Nintendo or Platinum, it was just stream of consciousness thinking that got out of hand and I should not have said what I said.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Regardless of the political views of Hellena Taylor, I am inclined to believe her about the pay issues. There is no reason for her to speak up about this otherwise. She just ended her career today by making a tweet about it and asking people to boycott a Nintendo game. There is no way she gets work as a voice actor anymore.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Yeah, there would be nothing to gain and everything to lose in lying because it definitely wouldn't get her the role back.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

DalaranJ posted:

Here's my hot Dr. Pepper update. I'm sure you were all waiting excitedly to hear it.

I drank my HDP with lunch, which was a turkey and swiss sandwich with corn chips.
The process of trying to slowly increase the temperature on the burner to 'steaming' caused all of the carbonation to bleed out.
So, my hot Dr. Pepper tasted like the cheapest fruit tea I've ever drunk, an effect that was enhanced (in a bad way) by adding lemon.
A little bit like Celestial Seasonings Red Zinger, except of course 10 times more expensive. Do not recommend.

It rained today and the temperature is cool... I think it might be time to try the Hot DocPep Toddy...

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Hot soda is a travesty, I say as I regularly drink soda at room temp.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Yet another instance where I am consistently baffled as to why people don't do the very simple thing of keeping at least two twitter accounts: one linked to your real name where you only follow organizations or the most neutral poo poo possible and one using an alias where you let all your personality run wild.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Or if you're a celebrity, just let your PR team run the checkmark account.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Waffleman_ posted:

Or if you're a celebrity, just let your PR team run the checkmark account.

I'm vaguely certain this is how a bunch of celebs started promoting NFTs

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

hmmm who other than platinum / nintendo can we go after next to avoid feeling bad about buying this video game....

Could always try throwing Swapnote Nikki under the bus again

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Seen people on Twitter blaming Chris Pratt, even though the movie casting would mostly be handled by Universal.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

lets destroy twittr

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

haha what posted:

lets destroy twittr

elon musk is working on that

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
she follows like 2000 accounts and they run every political spectrum imaginable and the only politics-adjacent poo poo she tweets or talks about is poo poo like helping the homeless or how much the uk loving sucks now lol

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
everything else is about dogs

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiHtPGX5LOE

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Violen posted:

everything else is about dogs

Call me a fan of hellena taylor again

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
bayonetta is clearly a cat person this is breaking my suspension of disbelief

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i finally actually started re1 (remake) and crimson heads are scary! so is lisa trevor! doing jill route, working through the residence map right now

Blue Labrador
Feb 17, 2011

It's crazy how much Lisa Trevor adds to RE1, and she's probably like, the only RE antagonist to engender any degree of pathos from me in the slightest. I think she's easily the highlight of the remake.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Lisa Trevor is so iconic, she even made a cameo in the netflix RE series and the Welcome to Raccoon City movie.

Now lets never speak of those two things ever again

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The RE remake is in that weird class of GameCube games that still look fantastic today. Rogue Leader, a literal launch window title is also one of them.

I started a playthrough of Thousand Year Door the other day and that's also just a beautiful game

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Unless she's pulling a JK Rowling and calling for the genocide of trans people I could not care less who she folllows on Twitter.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/hideki_naganuma/status/1581355324120104960?s=46&t=OetCG-tyXV4ZHfGFBp3n-Q

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Finally finished Shadowbringers 5.x stuff. I did not particularly enjoy the last duty. Oh well, starting Endwalker tomorrow!

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh

Violen posted:

she follows like 2000 accounts and they run every political spectrum imaginable and the only politics-adjacent poo poo she tweets or talks about is poo poo like helping the homeless or how much the uk loving sucks now lol
Yeah but have you considered
https://twitter.com/megaspel/status/1581342282896134144

rox
Sep 7, 2016

i did not consider the tweet with zero likes, no

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
if i wanted to read the dumbest twitter takes imaginable id just be on twitter

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/shinimomi/status/1581381779868778496?t=QSpNk8dCvyMtX8CWLjp0sw&s=19

Blocked too many people

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

"If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?"

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
even TMZ has picked up on this thing, it's a wonder kamiya hasn't been forcibly parted from his phone yet

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Oxxidation posted:

even TMZ has picked up on this thing, it's a wonder kamiya hasn't been forcibly parted from his phone yet

The funniest thing is that even if there was a logical explanation to all of this, all shall be subsumed in Kamiya's absolute chaotic energy

rox
Sep 7, 2016

so whats everyone playing today?

i wanted to play pokemon but i had to send my joycons to doug bowser so im watching jerma vods instead

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Splat. I might start another run of SOMA because it's spooky game month

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
With good fortune, Spirit Island, but the more likely game is probably minesweeper

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

haha what posted:

i wanted to play pokemon but i had to send my joycons to doug bowser so im watching jerma vods instead

im going to play project zomboid solo and OW2 with my brother and his game group

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
the KF1 OST is still probably the best OST

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
having played a little bit of the darktide beta this morning it seems like a real 'wait for a few months of patches' contender

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

haha what posted:

I've been finishing up Hardspace and Outer Wilds.

I also bought Stray and am in pure cat grindset.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

haha what posted:

Couldn't get much game time due to Japanese homework being insane this week but I got some levels in FFXIV Eureka and tried out the Cross Play beta for GG Strive. Bridget my favourite so far, nothing like making people suffer her yo-yos from the other side of the stage.