Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
That is up there for most brutal way to lose a game, huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

theeeeeeere's that Bama magic bullshit

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Notlikethis.gif

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

lmao

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I thought Tennessee would need 50 to win this game the way things were going, now I think they need to get to 60 somehow.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Untagged posted:

All these CBS show adverts just look like garbage

https://twitter.com/celebrityhottub/status/1581417701104226305?s=46&t=o94HzF83WZHGtfBdlTNMFQ

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Hey, I'm coming over from the Georgia game to this little Bama-Tennessee game ...

:staredog:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

EvilHawk posted:

Bahahaha ignore my comment about your lovely TV shows that was amazing

lmao

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

EvilHawk posted:

I'm coming to your stupid country in two weeks and I think I'm going to spend my entire time watching all the loving weird rear end shows they're advertising during the breaks. What the hell is The Rookie and why do you need a The Rookie Fed and why on earth do they have to have a crossover episode that's advertised every five loving minutes and how is any of this different to FBI/Law and Order/NCIS/CSI

Have you ever read Brave New World? Those are shows for Epsilons.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

EvilHawk posted:

I'm coming to your stupid country in two weeks and I think I'm going to spend my entire time watching all the loving weird rear end shows they're advertising during the breaks. What the hell is The Rookie and why do you need a The Rookie Fed and why on earth do they have to have a crossover episode that's advertised every five loving minutes and how is any of this different to FBI/Law and Order/NCIS/CSI

They're all the same show. Arrive in North America and enjoy the fun that is sports every night of the week

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
same old sorry rear end vols

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.
Almost as bad as that Alabama special teams play earlier

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This Alabama game needs to finish so CBS can resume their Camp Lejune infomercials as regularly scheduled.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Michigan did that against Michigan State last year and it more or less cost Michigan the game

... uh so I'm saying I sympathize

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Alabama games are loving scripted

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

EvilHawk posted:

and how is any of this different to FBI/Law and Order/NCIS/CSI

It probably isn't.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

EvilHawk posted:

Dehumanize yourself and face to Shondaverse

George H.W. Cunt fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Oct 16, 2022

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
There are still 30 points to be scored in this game

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/jon_bois/status/1581418924687912960?s=46&t=o94HzF83WZHGtfBdlTNMFQ

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

KKKLIP ART posted:

theeeeeeere's that Bama magic bullshit

The wrongly called DPI was the real bullshit

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

ilmucche posted:

They're all the same show. Arrive in North America and enjoy the fun that is sports every night of the week

Should be baseball NBA football hockey and World Cup

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.
:kstare:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

mikeraskol posted:

Almost as bad as that Alabama special teams play earlier

please i am already trying to repress that memory

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

But the future refused to change.jpg

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
That hurts

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Could you imagine

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Alabama games are loving scripted

You have to play a near-perfect game to beat them. It's maddening.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

NickRoweFillea posted:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Almost surely OT for TCU/OSU.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

:siren: TCU/OSU likely to go into OT :siren:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Schoolteacher crime

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

You have to play a near-perfect game to beat them. It's maddening.

Its almost like theyre well coached or something

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

Alaois posted:

Usually but have you watched this game?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Refs screwing alabama again smdh

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Alaois posted:

They certainly haven't really played like it honestly. Lot of little fuckups you wouldn't expect.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

NickRoweFillea posted:

That was real bad. I barely watch football anymore and could tell that was the wrong call

Elephanthead posted:

Should be baseball NBA football hockey and World Cup

It's an unreal since the world cup will end and that will lead into bowl season. Bowl season is the most wonderful time of the year. I hate that I'll be back in europe for it

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

FizFashizzle posted:

Refs screwing alabama again smdh

There really are a lot of no calls.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

genuinely sorry that this is happening to the vols, again

if it’s any consolation you’re a shoo in for an ny6 bowl after georgia elbow drops you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
uh that was a fumble