Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

It's this, but for nitrogen in the air:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Sagebrush posted:

You can also make it yourself by liquefying air at home. It's not illegal and no one can stop you

Sounds like there's a conspiracy to suppress this knowledge, the work of Big Nitrogen

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

teen witch posted:

Did a teenager make this meme, jfc

If you can’t vanish it up your nose, it is not a Polly Pocket. No, cocaine is not a Polly Pocket, but it does explain a lot.

you dunkin on fashion polly? the hip new updgrade of polly pocket for a new millennium??

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Don't post small polly

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Evilreaver posted:

Don't post small polly

OK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaA-dMLG-1E

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Are toy companies still cranking out gendered versions of essentially the same characters and playsets?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Mister Speaker posted:

Are toy companies still cranking out gendered versions of essentially the same characters and playsets?

Does our society still place a psychotically unhealthy emphasis on reinforcing gender roles in kids that can be made profitable?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

bike tory posted:

It's this, but for nitrogen in the air:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

Waar

Waar never changes.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Chard posted:

the trick is to miss the ground

No you see that's actually very dangerous, unless you're wearing a tether. You have to aim for the ground or you'll go spinning off the earth

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Oh man, that brings me back. There was this braggart classmate I had in elementary school that would just blatantly lie about seeing all the TV shows, particularly Mad Mighty Max, so I made up and described an episode where the boss was a chimera but with the wrong animal heads and he was all "yeah that episode was awesome"

stringless has a new favorite as of 09:45 on Oct 16, 2022

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Mister Speaker posted:

Not really, no. Unless you count Funko Pops.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Why does the skull keep look so depressed

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

try finger, but hole

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Data Graham posted:

We had a local mad scientist couple who brought in a big vat of mercury and had us all dunk our hands in it cause it was cool.

I was in a "mad scientist" club in college, and we went around and did a few demonstrations for kids at local schools.

We weren't crazy enough to try to use mercury, but we did have our homemade Jacob's Ladder, which I suppose any kid could've tried to run up and touch the elements if they wanted to.

:science:

:same:

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

barbecue at the folks posted:

Why does the skull keep look so depressed

The set of called "Visions of our Future"

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Yeah I agree, talking doesn't really factor in

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

Mister Speaker posted:

I hope so. Otherwise I would have been deprived of having both He-Man and She-Ra action figures.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

That piece of poo poo was a legislator in my home state of West Virginia. His two biggest claims to fame are saying he’d drown his kids if they were gay, and being blinded in a bar fight after calling some dudes racial slurs.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’s not clear if he’s trying to insult or compliment the lgbt+ community

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

central dogma posted:

I hope so. Otherwise I would have been deprived of having both He-Man and She-Ra action figures.

There’s almost no merch from the Netflix She-Ra series, which is a bummer because it’s awesome. If you have a tween kid, watch it with them. If you don’t, watch it anyway.

And the theme song is a total banger.

https://youtu.be/OuFQxsRzUws

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

axolotl farmer posted:

There’s almost no merch from the Netflix She-Ra series, which is a bummer because it’s awesome.

That's funny since He Man was mostly a vehicle for merchandise.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
There were a bunch of She-Ra toys in the 80s, just not so many tied to the Netflix series.

Parents must have loved raising kids in the 80s, what with having hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise tied to every Saturday morning cartoon. I know I was one of those brats begging for them.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Retrowave Joe posted:

That piece of poo poo was a legislator in my home state of West Virginia. His two biggest claims to fame are saying he’d drown his kids if they were gay, and being blinded in a bar fight after calling some dudes racial slurs.

the only thing this walking expired ham is drowning is some biscuits in a quart of gravy

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

OwlFancier posted:

We didn't have snake day but we did have owl day

:ms:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I do actually have a very nice photo of myself somewhere with a barn owl.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Gut werden.

Git gud

ESDK
Oct 10, 2007

That´s missing the follow-up:

And the original twitter account is no longer active...

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

axolotl farmer posted:

There’s almost no merch from the Netflix She-Ra series, which is a bummer because it’s awesome. If you have a tween kid, watch it with them. If you don’t, watch it anyway.

And the theme song is a total banger.

Kids don’t have toys anymore. That’s why toys r us went bankrupt

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Maybe you can fascinate women by giving them little palm-sized bat plushies.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
a bat shaped cheese

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

FFT posted:

Oh man, that brings me back. There was this braggart classmate I had in elementary school that would just blatantly lie about seeing all the TV shows, particularly Mad Mighty Max, so I made up and described an episode where the boss was a chimera but with the wrong animal heads and he was all "yeah that episode was awesome"

lol at this 3 decades later tepid own. You sure showed that kid

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

lol at this 3 decades later tepid own. You sure showed that kid

Found the kid with the uncle who worked at Nintendo

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

teen witch posted:

Did a teenager make this meme, jfc

If you can’t vanish it up your nose, it is not a Polly Pocket. No, cocaine is not a Polly Pocket, but it does explain a lot.

Karate Bastard posted:

Waar

Waar never changes.

Large Testicles posted:

try finger, but hole

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

:tipshat:

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

:blush:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Might max was awesome and I respect the decision to end the series with max losing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

edit: happy birthday to the reply of all time

flavor.flv has a new favorite as of 20:45 on Oct 16, 2022