Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Jets might actually be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

fsif posted:

drat, Zach Moss is inactive
I don't understand how they are going to win with Zach Moss inactive.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
What a play by sauce. jesus

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Am I crazy to say that Sauce is a top 5 CB *right now*? He’s absolutely sensational.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

stuker posted:

really disproving things by posting a bills meme about the game weeks ago lol
What? That dolfans can dish it out, but can’t take it now that the shoe is on the other foot?

We’d probably stop if you made it a little less obvious about how well it’s working.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Professor Funk posted:

Am I crazy to say that Sauce is a top 5 CB *right now*? He’s absolutely sensational.

I haven't watched him enough to say for sure, but yeah, from what I've seen.

Helps that my previous top 2 kinda suck rn

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Has the Vikes D died as well?

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

th3t00t posted:

What? That dolfans can dish it out, but can’t take it now that the shoe is on the other foot?

We’d probably stop if you made it a little less obvious about how well it’s working.

lmao yes you are quite the puppetmaster

weren't you the one saying dolphins fans should feel complicit in tua's concussion?

e: yup

th3t00t posted:

Not the Buffalo media or Buffalo fans. We all knew he was concussed. A lot of "whiner line" calls to the post-game show were about how the Dolphins cheated to get Tua back into the game. How does it feel to be complicit in Tua's sacrifice?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Ugh. Can't take that sack

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Rodgers seems totally disinterested

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

stuker posted:

weren't you the one saying dolphins fans should feel complicit in tua's concussion?

everyone should!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
At least the Niners are losing.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Kwon with the GREAT play there.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Kwon with the GREAT play there.

He’s been an outstanding value signing

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

indigi posted:

everyone should!

yeah i mean i don't disagree with this

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Just can't stop killing ourselves.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Lets get some points here and put this away.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Strange decision to go for it there, I know 3 doesn't help them tie but it would let them play for the win with 2 touchdown drives rather than playing for the tie. 10 minutes is long enough to get the ball twice in this matchup.

Time for the Jets to put this game away.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I hope Sauce is not hurt. He’s been amazing.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Once again, a Jason Sander missed FG has us unable to tie this game and we have to go for 6.

Sanders. is. a. liability.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Diva Cupcake posted:

I hope Sauce is not hurt. He’s been amazing.

I'm almost certain he's just got the wind knocked out of him, but there was helmet contact on the play so they're checking for a concussion.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

lol

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Fuuuuuck

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Breece over a hundy

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

lmao

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Just kill me.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I will be waiting for apologies after the game.

Rodgers going for the TD in double coverage instead of trying to shorten 4th down and is lucky to not be intercepted. Hes been bad all season and the thumb injury is definitely hurting him.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
What a loving awful way to lose. I genuinely thought they were going to win till Waddle shelled it.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I haven't seen a Jet running game just seal a game like this since the Curtis/Lamont days.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

tarbrush posted:

What a loving awful way to lose. I genuinely thought they were going to win till Waddle shelled it.

if i was just checking the box score afterwards i'd probably shrug, but watching it live you really appreciate the dolphins flair

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

stuker posted:

lmao yes you are quite the puppetmaster

e: yup
LMAO Yeah. Bills fans should stop posting about the Dolphins, because we're clearly not getting under your skin.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Packers have given up on this game.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

The Packers have given up on this game.

The Jets broke them and it loving owns

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Oh god now Waddle is hurt yes it's loving over

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

th3t00t posted:

LMAO Yeah. Bills fans should stop posting about the Dolphins, because we're clearly not getting under your skin.

Listen I know you reeeeally wanted the concussion protocol to bail Buffalo out of the game they lost, but it just didn’t happen, you gotta move on.

Just like Miami fans have to move in from the idea it’s just injuries, because really it’s the same old Dolphins losing in the most upsetting ways possible.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

jesus christ end this game

th3t00t posted:

it's mostly just you

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Heroic effort by the Green Bay defense to let the Jets burn 8 minutes off the clock and take all their timeouts.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Ravens putting a big damper on today. Awful.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Ravens putting a big damper on today. Awful.

Uhhh dude. If the Chiefs beat the Bills the Jets are now the 2 seed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Sauce is back in. He’s good.