Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Bellmaker posted:

Did they take Dalvin Cook too?

They did not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Obviously this is the week I go against the Burrows and Chase stack on my league with bonus for 50+yd TDs.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Chernabog posted:

Obviously this is the week I go against the Burrows and Chase stack on my league with bonus for 50+yd TDs.

Yeah I am getting loving bodied by Burrow, Andrews, and Tyreek.

At least Cook did a thing

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

The Witching Hour has been very good for me with Burrow, Cook, Tyreek, and Breece :stare:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
nooooo why did i choose higbee these rams aren't gonna do poo poo

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Zach Ertz, where are you?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Gobias Ind. posted:

For the love of loving god what is going on in that Cards/Hawks game? I have Ertz, Lockett and DK and the rest of my team ha already completely poo poo the bed in the 1:00 games.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Gobias Ind. posted:

I really need Hollywood to have a big game.

Man there is nothing going on in these afternoon games so far. If you combine the point total of all 3 it’s not even close to the O/U set for Chiefs/Bills lol

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Regretting replacing Pierce with McKenzie. I figured he would get a lot of looks but if he keeps dropping them I doubt that will continue.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

For the love of loving god what is going on in that Cards/Hawks game? I have Ertz, Lockett and DK and the rest of my team ha already completely poo poo the bed in the 1:00 games.

Same. I'm getting no help from Benjamin, Brown, and Kupp (non-PPR league :argh:).

I thought I was in a good spot after Burrow had a great game and I already had 12 from Robinson on Thursday.

Oh, and I also passed on the Panthers' defense this week despite having a feeling this exact thing would happen.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Oct 16, 2022

Play
Apr 25, 2006

not a single loving catch for Higbee I don't know how I convinced myself to put in an injured TE in a really bad offense instead of Goedert who I guarantee will at least have a point

I think there was some superstition going on, I've had really good results by subbing in guys that go against consensus so I think I took it too far this time

Play fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Oct 16, 2022

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Play posted:

not a single loving catch for Higbee I don't know how I convinced myself to put in an injured TE in a really bad offense instead of Goedert who I guarantee will at least have a point

I think there was some superstition going on, I've had really good results by subbing in guys that go against consensus so I think I took it too far this time

I mean Higbee is normally pretty solid for what he is. Stafford likes throwing to him. Sucks though sorry man :(

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Kilometers Davis posted:

I mean Higbee is normally pretty solid for what he is. Stafford likes throwing to him. Sucks though sorry man :(

its all good i will probably still win im just whinging

I think Higbee is actually quite injured and they are being careful with him which i should've seen coming. I also screwed up putting in Geno for TLAW but to be fair it's hard to predict that Lawrence would get two rushing TDs, without those they'd be about even

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
My decision to replace Huntley and Pierce with Lindsey and McKenzie has turned 115 yards and a TD into 16 yards and a 2pt conversion. I am currently projected to lose by 3.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Oct 17, 2022

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Pain of Mind posted:

My decision to replace Huntley and Pierce with Lindsey and McKenzie has turned 115 yards and a TD into 16 yards and a 2pt conversion. I am currently projected to lose by 3.

Ouch! I'm a little confused why you would replace Huntley with Lindsey at least. Pierce and McKenzie is more understandable. Although didn't Lindsey have a TD I think I remember that happening?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Play posted:

Ouch! I'm a little confused why you would replace Huntley with Lindsey at least. Pierce and McKenzie is more understandable. Although didn't Lindsey have a TD I think I remember that happening?

Probably the 2pt conversion. I replaced Huntley with Lindsey because they were both the RB2 for their team, but Lindsey had been getting more touches than Huntley (14 vs 8 last week) and I did not think ATL would move the ball well vs the 49ers.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I would greatly like for the Philadelphia Eagles defense to turn the Cowboys into dust tonight.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Need ceedee lamb, Mike Williams, and Brett Maher to score less than 20. Let's go

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Quiet Feet posted:

I would greatly like for the Philadelphia Eagles defense to turn the Cowboys into dust tonight.

I need Eagles D, Hurts to pull me out of a 26 point hole

Oh and I need to Herbert to not score anything tomorrow…

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lol I'm gonna lose because the cowboys aren't doing anything

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
Somehow I survived the bye week from hell. Henderson finally got the start, rightfully so because he's been the better back all year. My last round stash of Brian Robinson worked out for the week and everyone else did just enough. No single player over 20+ points but I won my matchup and will get my bonus point for being in the top half of the league still. Simply amazing.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Alright, home stretch, I need Mike Williams to get less than 8 points

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I need 42 from Ekeler and Russ :ohdear:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Chernabog posted:

I need 42 from Ekeler and Russ :ohdear:

I need 29 from Sutton (lol) in one league, 40 from uhhhhh Mike Boone and Brandon McManus (edit: oh and Mike Williams) (lol) in the other. gg ez

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Oct 17, 2022

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

MacheteZombie posted:

Alright, home stretch, I need Mike Williams to get less than 8 points

Williams will get more than 9 points!!!!

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Oh poo poo I forgot I also have Williams going tonight. So I guess it's more of a single-lol at my odds of Boone/McManus/Williams putting up 40. Huge Williams game incoming

Really wishing I had flexed Aiyuk

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

No way, my hexes have worked so far this year

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I need Sutton and McManus to combine for at least 13 points to win in beer league. Which normally wouldn't seem too tall a task but it's the Broncos and the way this week has already gone.... sheesh.

So forums user Zam and I have a real scorcher going on in that one, 66.3 to 54.1 currently. :effort:

E: Sutton also needs to outscore Gerald Everett and 4 points for a win in 20-team league. :toot:

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Just need Ekeler, Mike Williams, and Melvin Gordon to combine for 53 to not go 1-5 in the league I commish. In my biggest money league I'm 6-0 but I haven't been able to really enjoy it because this other team sucks so bad

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I need Herbert to Williams to outscore Melvin Gordon by 7 or 8 points.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Gerald Everett <5 points PPR watch: 0 targets, but wide open at least twice. Chargers offense overall is a bit rough to start, and Denver is using good time of possession.

Just kill me already.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Update: Williams has not yet earned 9 points.

Looking like it’s TD or bust in the second half.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Update: Williams has not yet earned 9 points.

Looking like it’s TD or bust in the second half.

Not even getting targets. Surtain has him locked down unfortunately.

Just like a 15 yard TD please. That’s all I ask.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

AnacondaHL posted:

Gerald Everett <5 points PPR watch: 0 targets, but wide open at least twice. Chargers offense overall is a bit rough to start, and Denver is using good time of possession.

Just kill me already.

Gerald Everett <5 points PPR watch: 3 receptions for 16 yards back to back to back in the 2nd Q, for 4.6 points.

Please, the misery, put me out

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I've been down 0.12 points since halftime. I need Mike Williams to do literally anything or one more McManus kick.

I can't believe I'm still sweating this out and I have to depend on this Broncos offense.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Gobias Ind. posted:

I've been down 0.12 points since halftime. I need Mike Williams to do literally anything or one more McManus kick.

I can't believe I'm still sweating this out and I have to depend on this Broncos offense.

I just need that 1 more McManus point. Or a long TD from Sutton but that's not gonna happen at this rate.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Kick that, you cowards! McManus has the leg.

I hate this so much.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

Epi Lepi posted:

I need Herbert to Williams to outscore Melvin Gordon by 7 or 8 points.

I am up by less than a point I'm loving sweating.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
The Broncos really don't want to give Gordon the ball. I just needed 5 PPR points from him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

Epi Lepi posted:

I am up by less than a point I'm loving sweating.

I'm losing by .03 because of that pick......