Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

Zappe, not content to have several 50+yard receivers, throws a completion to himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

Lmao ST turnover

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Dolphins outgained the Vikings 385 to 154 lol

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1581731034772951040

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Wouldve been awesome to be at this game. Sigh.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Diva Cupcake posted:

Uhhh dude. If the Chiefs beat the Bills the Jets are now the 2 seed.

Unreal. Can't even hate if they just pasted the Packers in Green Bay.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
The Jets just beat the loving piss out of the Packers in Lambeau. Incredible. I’m ecstatic.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
They beat the packers and the refs. Best jets win in at least 11 years.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
Brenden Schooler about to get cut after this game lol

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Pure chaos poo poo in Cleveland. The browns are so bad.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
First win in Lambeau since 06. First 4-2 start since 2016

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

lmao Pats big man scoop + return + belly rub, need a gif of that

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
Trade Mac Jones to some stupid team that will give up a first round pick

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Did not have the Jets beating the gently caress out of the Packers at Lambeau on my bingo card, but here we are. The New York Jets are :siren:4-2:siren:

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I believe now. The Jets are good.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

I loving love Sauce, man. I’m ashamed for being even remotely skeptical about that pick.

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1581740380936368129?s=46&t=r_ZTiY4ZLMUqGOOfQR6-Cw

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

stuker posted:

jesus christ end this game

it's mostly just you

Like deep down Bills fans reasonably should be on some level insecure about having a good team in reality, given their history and their current team… but that being said you’d expect it in a way that would at least be a little bit endearing rather than this.

Durr Kommissar
Jan 25, 2010

Hamhandler posted:

Like deep down Bills fans reasonably should be on some level insecure about having a good team in reality, given their history and their current team… but that being said you’d expect it in a way that would at least be a little bit endearing rather than this.

All the more reason you can throw it in our faces the next time we drop an embarrassing game? :shrug:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Neither confident nor anxious going into this one. Toss up, hope they win but probably the best other team in the nfl at their house is a tall order

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
C'mon Bills!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Finheaven has poisoned my best friends into blaming McDaniel and it makes me sad.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

Trade Mac Jones to some stupid team that will give up a first round pick

Lol.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

CubanMissile posted:

Listen I know you reeeeally wanted the concussion protocol to bail Buffalo out of the game they lost, but it just didn’t happen, you gotta move on.

Just like Miami fans have to move in from the idea it’s just injuries, because really it’s the same old Dolphins losing in the most upsetting ways possible.
I don't think it would have changed the outcome if Tua had been pulled from the Bills game. I think I've been consistent in my stance that it doesn't really matter who the Dolphins QB is when they have reek/waddle. Just look at their stats today. 306yds receiving for the pair of them from Not-Tua.

I think if an obviously concussed Tua was able to beat the Bills, so could Bridgewater.

I just wanted the Dolphins posters who cheered Tua staying in the game to maybe feel some guilt about it.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Is Mac going to lose his job?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Not sure larping as Indians is a good move against the *Buffalo Bills*

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Durr Kommissar posted:

All the more reason you can throw it in our faces the next time we drop an embarrassing game? :shrug:

have you seen jets fans here this past week? thats just how it goes in a divisional matchup

i don't think any dolphins fans have been lording that win over anyone since roughly 8:45 pm est 9/29

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Love to get the fullback involved behind the line of scrimmage as early as possible

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It doesn’t really matter who the Dolphins QB is they post over and over again despite Tua being 16-8 as starter and the Dolphins being 4-14 when he doesn’t take the majority of the snaps.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Singletary took the cmc rumors personally

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

mcmagic posted:

Is Mac going to lose his job?

I doubt it unless he comes back and plays badly

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

stuker posted:

have you seen jets fans here this past week? thats just how it goes in a divisional matchup

i don't think any dolphins fans have been lording that win over anyone since roughly 8:45 pm est 9/29

I don't think any Jet fans here were making GBS threads on the Dolphins the last week or gloating. I know I wasn't.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

How do you not look for that

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

stuker posted:

Lmao what?

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Ooof.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Jets fans were mostly pretty cool in victory.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Oh boy I love when the Bills try to get cute with it

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Ugh wtf was that

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

I doubt it unless he comes back and plays badly

He was playing pretty bad.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sheen Sheen posted:

Oh boy I love when the Bills try to get cute with it

I feel you but it’s not like that TE shovel. McKenzie just blew it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

pasaluki posted:

Ugh wtf was that
Just us being sporting and giving Kermit the Frog a shot.