Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

A turd, some diarrhea, and a piece of bread to soak up the diarrhea juices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/FootyScran/status/1582051266515329024

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

That is loving mournful

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I've never heard of Avro FC but some food place at their stadium replied with this and god drat that's some footy scran

https://twitter.com/AtAvro/status/1582059299412402178

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
The United Kingdom has, hands down, the worst slang on the planet. What the gently caress is footy scran

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

reminds me of the queen

e,c:
https://twitter.com/nonleaguekitman/status/1576200978696531968?s=20&t=wgdM51HQtrqh7UMFOTLeJA

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 19:08 on Oct 17, 2022

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Halloween Jack posted:

The United Kingdom has, hands down, the worst slang on the planet. What the gently caress is footy scran

football food.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Yeah, you don't want to put too much junk down the garbage disposal, otherwise it'll stop working and you'll have to dig that kind of stuff out

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

It looks like someone had some decent nachos going but dropped a dictionary on them and let it rest overnight

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

hey guys, i think the teleporter malfunctioned again...

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

someone sat on this

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

uber_stoat posted:

hey guys, i think the teleporter malfunctioned again...

But the animal is inside out

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Now I understand why there's so many riots at soccer games.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

https://twitter.com/etoriasan/status/1581842938073559041

Sweetie, you've hardly touched your sushi pizza

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I've only been to one big league soccer game in my life as a friend had a spare ticket to a Dundee United match. At half-time I bought a cheeseburger but on returning to the stands I noticed there was no cheese in it. I couldn't be arsed going back so just started eating it. Upon biting in I discovered the cheese was a pocket inside the burger patty at a temperature hot enough to initiate a fusion reaction.

Good burg 10/10 would recommend.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

I've only been to one big league soccer game in my life as a friend had a spare ticket to a Dundee United match. At half-time I bought a cheeseburger but on returning to the stands I noticed there was no cheese in it. I couldn't be arsed going back so just started eating it. Upon biting in I discovered the cheese was a pocket inside the burger patty at a temperature hot enough to initiate a fusion reaction.

Good burg 10/10 would recommend.

Ah, a juicy lucy. Always a good time.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Halloween Jack posted:

scran = food
footy = football

scots gives us many excellent words like scunnered and boggin

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 21:56 on Oct 17, 2022

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Had a really killer sandwich at a Penguins game the other night. Spicy salami, saurkraut and French fries on thick toast.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

OwlFancier posted:

scran = food
footy = football

scots gives us many excellent words like scunnered and boggin

but can a scouser become a true wiganer by eating a babby's yed or smack barm pey wet

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Not with that accent, no

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Everyone on this island just hoots at each other with their own dialect that has somehow survived in one village of fifty people for a thousand years and is entirely incomprehensible to outsiders except for the fact that you can basically just replace any noun or adjective with any other and infer meaning purely from context and intonation.

English is like a meta-language that has an endless supply of words, but meanings is conveyed without using any of them specifically.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Aka the best language to make into the trade standard worldwide

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

https://twitter.com/FootyScran/status/1581683041910411264

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Near perfection, all it needs is a spattered line of ketchup

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Captain Hygiene posted:

Near perfection, all it needs is a spattered line of ketchup

Are you mad? Too spicy!

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
From the schadenfreude thread:

Also probably the peak for the "this fad diet looks terrible, but you could probably turn the food into something tasty pretty easily"

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Cucked by basic food safety :rip:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Had a really killer sandwich at a Penguins game the other night. Spicy salami, saurkraut and French fries on thick toast.

That sounds Primanti as gently caress

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

He is so bad at raw meat:
the people who made raw meat a permanent part of their diet usually butchered it themselves as freshness is key.
I'll bet he tried to eat raw with days old meat he got from the supermarket, perfectly fine cooked but not raw.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

By popular demand posted:

He is so bad at raw meat:
the people who made raw meat a permanent part of their diet usually butchered it themselves as freshness is key.
I'll bet he tried to eat raw with days old meat he got from the supermarket, perfectly fine cooked but not raw.

Ummm, ever heard about long meat?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

My new food fad is vacuum sealing raw meat and running it through a cobalt-60 food irradiator. I will call it Gamma Meals For Gamma Males.

I will also offer much spicier food for alpha males.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Tunicate posted:

My new food fad is vacuum sealing raw meat and running it through a cobalt-60 food irradiator. I will call it Gamma Meals For Gamma Males.

I will also offer much spicier food for alpha males.

sou Hulk.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

more falafel please posted:

but can a scouser become a true wiganer by eating a babby's yed or smack barm pey wet

Started reading this without having skimmed the quoted part and thought I was having a stroke

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

a common response to wigan

petition to pronounce wigan so it rhymes with vegan

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

OwlFancier posted:

a common response to wigan

petition to pronounce wigan so it rhymes with vegan

...You mean it doesn't?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

wig an

or I guess wig un/en as you don't enunciate the a, and also all one syllable, like "wiggen"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"fried potato pie with pea water"

tell me that's better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy