Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
If you feel bad about listening to Kanye west songs now, just listen to the music he sampled, problem solved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's ok to listen to his music as long as your mood is one of solemn remembrance, like a trip to the holocaust museum

his work must be preserved as a warning to future generations

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Extra Large Marge posted:

If you feel bad about listening to Kanye west songs now, just listen to the music he sampled, problem solved.

Honestly 21st century schizoid man is a snooze

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Extra Large Marge posted:

Drukqs is a good Aphex Twin album. Lots of variety

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

I'm just curious what the Kanye West supporters ITT think of his fashion work.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

olives black posted:

I'm a little perplexed at how much clearly unsustainable poo poo is popping up in malls nowadays. Like shops that sell used DVDs and also random things that you'd find in a drug store like tissues and hand sanitizer. Do they just charge them up front for a fewer months at a lower rate because they figure they can squeeze a little money out of someone new and clueless vs. getting gently caress all from Gamestop?

Dunno about used DVDs but people spend silly amounts on dumb ugly sneakers and slippers like that, like hundreds of dollars per pair.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

LanceHunter posted:

I'm just curious what the Kanye West supporters ITT think of his fashion work.

one of them tried to explain it to me, but i couldn't understand a word due to the mouth guard

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Doctor Butts posted:

He's indulging in his self defeat.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

olives black posted:

I'm a little perplexed at how much clearly unsustainable poo poo is popping up in malls nowadays. Like shops that sell used DVDs and also random things that you'd find in a drug store like tissues and hand sanitizer. Do they just charge them up front for a fewer months at a lower rate because they figure they can squeeze a little money out of someone new and clueless vs. getting gently caress all from Gamestop?

Having empty shops is a bad look and high street retail is on it's rear end. Malls will lower rates drastically rather than having empty outlets which is when all those fireworks/halloween decorations/Christmas tat stores come in on a quarterly contract to try and squeeze them margins.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Bip Roberts posted:

Honestly 21st century schizoid man is a snooze

Agreed.

Discipline is the best King Crimson album by leaps and bounds.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Bad Purchase posted:

back on the matter of parler, has anyone said "how can one man have all that white power" yet?

How can this man be for white power?
When drawing the clock he messes up the hour.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Even if all nazis were women and minorities, they're still supporting straight white male supremacy by virtue of no straight white men being lovely nazis like them.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Doctor Butts posted:

How can this man be for white power?
When drawing the clock he messes up the hour.

“And what I do? Act more stupidly.”

Wow he really is a prophet

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Oct 17, 2022

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
My mom sent me to a school where we sang Debra every morning to start the day.

I can stop remember it now, " I met you at JC Penney....I think your name tag said...Jenny."

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Hardawn posted:

My mom sent me to a school where we sang Debra every morning to start the day.

I can stop remember it now, " I met you at JC Penney....I think your name tag said...Jenny."

That song fully redefined both Hyundais and zankou chicken

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Mister Speaker posted:

Agreed.

Discipline is the best King Crimson album by leaps and bounds.

Red is the one I like the most.

Gentle Giant is way better then King Crimson anyways.

Wait what is the thread about again?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Saalkin posted:

Red is the one I like the most.

Wait what is the thread about again?

It's about the Zankou garlic sauce and (((Jews)))

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

oh you think that michael jacksons thriller album defined r&b for a generation? carrying water for a pedo much????

You know who was the studio band for that album?

TOTO

Doesn’t pertain to the discussion but it’s a good bit of trivia a lot of people don’t know.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Saalkin posted:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Pontificating rear end posted:

Good news, ye can't be anti-semitic

I, too, hate being bipolar, it's awesome.

thats actually a black israelite thing. their whole thing is loving wild. like they sucessfully got israel to give them land all they had to do was convert to judism and they were like you gently caress you no

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Have we said "n-now-now that, that don't kill me / can only make me stranger" yet?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My favorite car was made by Nazis so how can we discriminate against them I mean if he wants to declare a new SS formation called the black Israelite einsatzgruppen how can we as tolerant people tell him no

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

kntfkr posted:

the gamestop at my local mall closed because the rent was $13k a month. the store that took its place is called like Hype World or Hype Mode or something cool and hip and a third of the store is just pair after pair of dumb foam kanye slippers in beige and brown that they sell for more than they should and the place has been open for at least a year

Those are the ugliest shoes I've almost ever seen in my entire life

And in no way approach the so ugly it's cute

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
They're crocs designed by a mentally ill man.

No, I mean a man even more mentally ill than the original creator of crocs.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

They're crocs designed by a mentally ill man.

No, I mean a man even more mentally ill than the original creator of crocs.

with extra heat retention due to the added thickness in case crocs didn't already make your feet sweaty and gross

but they do look like they were designed to utilize used alien egg pods

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Oct 18, 2022

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I dunno, looks like the kind of shoe one of those tree people from LOTR would wear

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

how long do you think adidas will keep selling the 2022 yeezy collaboration shoe for 220 dollars?

https://sneakernews.com/tag/adidas-yeezy/#:~:text=How%20much%20do%20Yeezys%20cost,most%20expensive%20(950%20Boot).

huh... wasn't even able to view the adidas site where you can buy them

https://www.adidas.com/us/yeezy?cli...ys-on-None-1801

said it was locked down due to suspected bot activity lol
please let me know if anyone else can access that and its my ad blocker... i did try it on a couple browsers with no extensions and got a 502 bad gateway.... the interesting thing is it appears adidas is getting ready to launch a new yeezy shoe that looks like the croc, for 210 dollars, in 12 hours and 50 minutes

they look loving horrible

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Oct 18, 2022

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
lmao look at this clown shoe

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

ya beat me lol

whoever pays 210 dollars for those is just delusional

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Chief McHeath posted:

Just needs a few swastikas on it and it'll be Neo Kanye.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Chief McHeath posted:

I've played bananagrams

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
In the trailer for "Kids See Ghosts" Kanyebear's (a character voiced by Kanye that speaks entirely in grunts) yeezy's transform into rocket shoes

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Buschmaki posted:

In the trailer for "Kids See Ghosts" Kanyebear's (a character voiced by Kanye that speaks entirely in grunts) yeezy's transform into rocket shoes

I..... what?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Chief McHeath posted:

Looks more like a wool slipper for old people with extra traction to keep from from slipping and breaking their hips. Not even ugly in an interesting way like the mutant crocs.

3hands
Feb 23, 2018

Hearing rumors that Kanye will redeem himself in 2024 as a VP Manchurian Candidate.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Chief McHeath posted:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i think you're supposed to say Harbin Candidate now

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Look I looked at Ye's leaked highschool report card and it looks like only go a D average in rap, and straight up F in fashion.
He did get a b in accounting so in retrospect he probably should of just gotten into that.

So pretty sure that settles that now. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Chief McHeath posted:

For some reason these remind me of the non-slip socks you are issued when you get institutionalized