Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!
literally the point of cspam is worrying about other people's money bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
loving seriously, all i've taken from it was enough to cover a copay for a refill.

fuckin effexor of all poo poo, too.

but hoo boy somebody might use that money in a manner i might not approve of and god knows i got my poo poo enough together that it's really important for me all of a sudden for some loving reason.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Plinkey posted:

honestly, gently caress off

if you dont donate or ask for money or post in cspam you have no reason to be here

how much do i have to donate to get a say [sincere question]

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
if i donate a thousand a month do i get to see the books?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

QCS & Azathoth

:eyepop:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I got the tude now posted:

hey where's the money going

to goons

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

croup coughfield posted:

according to you. te i think the point of cspam is to point and laugh at those still thinking there is a point to voting when both parties want the same goals as well as to express my disgust at those who hoped everybody would just forget about rape allegations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Plinkey posted:

to goons

ah now i see

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

croup coughfield posted:

wow maybe they should all start posting in cspam then

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Plinkey posted:

if you dont donate or ask for money or post in cspam you have no reason to be here

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Epic High Five posted:

You didn't say anything. You were thinking out loud by your own admission, who cares. Go do something about it instead, the framework's down, you have your thread and it even has a big ol' thumbs up from the admins, like I said you've caught the car so figure it out, what good does 6 paragraphs of nested hypotheticals do? Go go go there's no time to lose!

didn't you have a meltdown last time the trump thread was gassed?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

plinkey is a goon

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash posted:

didn't you have a meltdown last time the trump thread was gassed?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3968818&userid=167573

lol yes

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Plinkey posted:

to goons

seriously what's the Buy In.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Plinkey posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJjbTbtoJhA

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

doesnt sound very revolutionary comrade

There it is

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

You didn't say anything. You were thinking out loud by your own admission, who cares. Go do something about it instead, the framework's down, you have your thread and it even has a big ol' thumbs up from the admins, like I said you've caught the car so figure it out, what good does 6 paragraphs of nested hypotheticals do? Go go go there's no time to lose!
I'm showing why it is in everyone's best interest to know how much money there is you dunce. Can you please provide me with even one reason why it benefits people NOT to know?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

croup coughfield posted:

yeah, i know bro, that's why i started this, it started out as me sending pizzas to people, sometimes i had to go to the post office mail loving money orders, with a side of beef jerky

it grew out of that, it got too big for a gofundme after a month or two and was too hard to run

the patreon format was was better and that's how it is now, and how it will stay for a while

plz post what you've done

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

doesnt sound very revolutionary comrade

i find your enthusiasm for revolution as genuine as your ronpaulian desire to audit the plikneyfed

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

I'm showing why it is in everyone's best interest to know how much money there is you dunce. Can you please provide me with even one reason why it benefits people NOT to know?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
At least figure out a better route then Patreon, who have been busy skullfucking everyone they can on their platform and clawing away as much money as possible from people who depend on it to survive.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

ram dass in hell posted:

thank god you're here to ask the important questions

Idea guys are the best

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Plinkey posted:

yeah, i know bro, that's why i started this, it started out as me sending pizzas to people, sometimes i had to go to the post office mail loving money orders, with a side of beef jerky

it grew out of that, it got too big for a gofundme after a month or two and was too hard to run

the patreon format was was better and that's how it is now, and how it will stay for a while

plz post what you've done

have you posted if you've looked into an alternative? i'm not familiar with how charity works at all but the 20% rake is brutal

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

pentyne posted:

At least figure out a better route then Patreon, who have been busy skullfucking everyone they can on their platform and clawing away as much money as possible from people who depend on it to survive.

thanks I'll pass that on

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i find your enthusiasm for revolution as genuine as your ronpaulian desire to audit the plikneyfed

you have alzheimers i think

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
once the pandenic hit, it was already set up to keep people fed and in their houses

no one asked questions then, everyone got paid, for the living or to keep them in their homes/apartments

you are all baking up the wrong tree here

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

have you posted if you've looked into an alternative? i'm not familiar with how charity works at all but the 20% rake is brutal

i see that your have not done the research as i have

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
i usually only bake when i wake

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

oh u don't know poo poo about charity shocker

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Plinkey posted:

*chuckles*

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Plinkey posted:

i see that your have not done the research as i have

yeah but what's the answer, you seem to have the time to respond

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Before this goes any further, I'm going to need to see everyone's government issued ID and Social Security cards. TIA.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

it runs in the family but hey, greatest healthcare system in the world that everybody thinks is fine amirite? maybe if you'd've posted sooner you coulda kept me from getting that refill on my meds.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Plinkey posted:

once the pandenic hit, it was already set up to keep people fed and in their houses

no one asked questions then, everyone got paid, for the living or to keep them in their homes/apartments

i want to see it thrive and grow and your attitude seems to be doing the opposite

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

will you gently caress off for one scooby snack

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

waiting for the reveal that u don't know poo poo about that either

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i want to see it thrive and grow and your attitude seems to be doing the opposite

again, when you come in all aggro and then expect everybody to take you seriously, who's the loving idiot in this picture?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

What that means is that crowdfunding revenues generally are includible in income if
they are not

3) gifts made out of detached generosity and
without any “quid pro quo.” However, a voluntary transfer without a “quid pro quo” is not
necessarily a gift for federal income tax purposes. In addition, crowdfunding revenues
must generally be included in income to the extent t

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this is why the fund is what it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Before this goes any further, I'm going to need to see everyone's government issued ID and Social Security cards. TIA.

wrong thread