Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

croup coughfield posted:

absolute dogshit probe. gently caress you jeff. dipshit

:qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainBeefart posted:

Let us know how much time it takes to fill out the IRS report.

quote:

What that means is that crowdfunding revenues generally are includible in income if
they are not

quote:

3) gifts made out of detached generosity and
without any “quid pro quo.” However, a voluntary transfer without a “quid pro quo” is not
necessarily a gift for federal income tax purposes. In addition, crowdfunding revenues
must generally be included in income to the extent they are received for services
rendered or are gains from the sale of property

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

twoday posted:

C-SPAM: the appearance of impropriety is nearly as bad as impropriety itself

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

That post wasn't directed towards you! :)

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

pentyne posted:

then why are people bragging about how generous you are for paying taxes on it?

What is wrong with you

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Not sure if you should be posting in this forum anymore tbh

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Barnum Brown Shoes posted:

What is wrong with you

my bad, I thought smarxist was a trusted and important source of information about this subject

who apparently just made his explanation up from whole cloth while swearing he had first hand personal knowledge of plinkey

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
who cares?

are we in court or something are you talking to a jury that's going to do something? lmao

sorry i spoke a bit out of school your honor

you won. the thread is unstuck, lost hundreds of dollars and you handed your next fun drama project clusterfuck to some other posters, take the dub and gently caress off

smarxist has issued a correction as of 00:17 on Oct 18, 2022

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

smarxist posted:

who cares?

are we in court or something are you talking to a jury that's going to do something? lmao

you won. the thread is unstuck, lost hundreds of dollars and you handed your next fun drama project clusterfuck to some other posters, take the dub and gently caress off
you know, if we had any information on the numbers, we might be able to determine whether or not the loss of $300 will actually affect the fund's ability to help goons or not.

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

pentyne posted:

my bad, I thought smarxist was a trusted and important source of information about this subject

who apparently just made his explanation up from whole cloth while swearing he had first hand personal knowledge of plinkey

Ok, sorry, I meant "WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU" but on a moral level.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

smarxist posted:

who cares?

YOU! You care! You will care! You will care when the IRS comes for Plinkey. When the IRS comes for US. When the IRS comes for YOU and ME! You will rue this fund!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Ok, sorry, I meant "WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU" but on a moral level.

well I trusted someone posting in this thread i guess

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

you know, if we had any information on the numbers, we might be able to determine whether or not the loss of $300 will actually affect the fund's ability to help goons or not.

yes, and plinkey has said he'll put out a public spreadsheet next month

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Who gives a gently caress

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

pentyne posted:

You trusted them with no transparency?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can the QCS ghouls gently caress off already

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

pentyne posted:

what

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

smarxist posted:

who cares?

you are without a doubt one of the dumbest people i have ever seen post on this forum

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pentyne posted:

that's all you can do

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Who gives a gently caress

presumably many of the people who are donating give a gently caress, considering that there are already people unsubscribing? and also, considering that people have been asking for transparency since the thread's beginning, I think all those people care too. you should take a deep breath man

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you are without a doubt one of the dumbest people i have ever seen post on this forum

nobody gives a gently caress what you think about anything, who even are you?

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

pentyne posted:

Neera Tanden rear end piece of poo poo

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

presumably many of the people who are donating give a gently caress, considering that there are already people unsubscribing? and also, considering that people have been asking for transparency since the thread's beginning, I think all those people care too. you should take a deep breath man

calm hitler bitch

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Schir posted:

yes, and plinkey has said he'll put out a public spreadsheet next month
yes, that is awesome. :) i don't get why it has taken so long of this to happen, but hopefully he is planning to continuously update this spreadsheet for the community. i also think it would be great if he would consider cooperating with any of the goons who have offered assistance with getting this thing more organized.

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

turn on your monitor

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ARF MONEY.

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

okp

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

turn on your monitor

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ArfJason posted:

ARF MONEY.

I would buy ARF COINs

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

ArfJason posted:

ARF MONEY.

PM Sent

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

ekuNNN posted:

can the QCS ghouls gently caress off already

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I would buy ARF COINs

CRINGE COIN

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

yes, that is awesome. :) i don't get why it has taken so long of this to happen, but hopefully he is planning to continuously update this spreadsheet for the community. i also think it would be great if he would consider cooperating with any of the goons who have offered assistance with getting this thing more organized.

are you going to read the spreadsheets every month?

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

We don't loving care

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
if anyone has another good point to make, post it, but this is not a discussion thread

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

smarxist posted:

nobody gives a gently caress what you think about anything, who even are you?

not everyone can be a forums superstar

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Like, this isn't 2004. Your contrarian bullshit doesn't matter. In the parlance of the time, "gb2gbs."

edit: sorry I'm done

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

CODChimera posted:

are you going to read the spreadsheets every month?
sure, and I'd advise anyone donating to do so as well. if you don't want to read them that's okay, that's your right, but there is no reason that the info shouldn't be readily available to the community.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

ArfJason posted:

ARF MONEY.

one of the stronger arguments I've heard this evening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

PM received.