Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

:kimchi:

GaG I'ma send you a third letter, hopefully this one actually makes it to your po box lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

hello my lovely friends, it's a quiet, calm and rainy Sunday evening, so let's share funny or interesting or cool stories of things we did or experienced while beyond belief shitfaced high or drunk, like I'm talking irresponsibly high or drunk

First year of college I had my first ever entire night memory blank. Woke up the day after st paddy's day in the residence, one bare foot, one work boot on, severe headache, missing one contact lense, top less, somehow wearing welding trousers, and an eight inch long meat carving knife buried halfway up the blade into the drywall directly above my head, as though I took a big swing, and stabbed the wall before falling into bed half undressed.
My room mates were keeping a suspicious distance and asking if I was OK.
I just apologized profusely and explained I had no memory past being put in the back of my friend's car for a ride home after the party.
I realized that I should keep a limit on how hard and fast I down rum after that one. I don't like the feeling of not knowing if I've hurt someone. And the jeadaches suuuuuuck.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

very good!

xcheopis

B33rChiller posted:

First year of college I had my first ever entire night memory blank. Woke up the day after st paddy's day in the residence, one bare foot, one work boot on, severe headache, missing one contact lense, top less, somehow wearing welding trousers, and an eight inch long meat carving knife buried halfway up the blade into the drywall directly above my head, as though I took a big swing, and stabbed the wall before falling into bed half undressed.
My room mates were keeping a suspicious distance and asking if I was OK.
I just apologized profusely and explained I had no memory past being put in the back of my friend's car for a ride home after the party.
I realized that I should keep a limit on how hard and fast I down rum after that one. I don't like the feeling of not knowing if I've hurt someone. And the jeadaches suuuuuuck.

My favourite rum anecdote:
I told a friend I was thinking of avoiding all rum drinks and she asked me why.
"Well, I think rum makes me kinda mean"
*light laugh* "Oh, xc! Breathing makes you mean. Rum makes you evil.

xcheopis

Tummy!

B33rChiller

xcheopis posted:

My favourite rum anecdote:
I told a friend I was thinking of avoiding all rum drinks and she asked me why.
"Well, I think rum makes me kinda mean"
*light laugh* "Oh, xc! Breathing makes you mean. Rum makes you evil.
Haha.
"No thanks, whiskey makes me pregnant." -my aunt fending off creeps at the bar.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

B33rChiller posted:

Haha.

lmao

xcheopis

B33rChiller posted:

Haha.

lol

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Good morning dearly beloved goons :sparkles:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Chewbecca posted:

Good morning dearly beloved goons :sparkles:

turm on your monitor

Heather Papps

hello friend

roomforthetuna posted:

If we all do this a bunch of times, we can eventually steal America.

i was doing some reading about the phenomena of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuports recently and i had the thought that we can't really find new ones, because at this point some rear end in a top hat may have been flying around in a helicopter dropping weird rocks that don't belong where they land just for the hell of it.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

also once a police officer found me trying to tear down a chain link fence around a skating rink when i was very drunk one halloween. my costume was a childs lion costume that i cut pieces off to make it fit my adult body, and my lover at the time was dressed as april o'neil and trying to get me to stop. the cop kinda laughed, then told me i was being an rear end in a top hat and it was time to listen to april and go home, and i did. it was only a few years later that i realized this was a big steaming pile of white/male existential privilege.

Chewbecca

Code Jockey posted:

turm on your monitor

:getin:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

hello im posting a new thread isn't that exciting

Heather Papps

hello friend

:f5:

Activia

Goal: some kind of neat moth
ghost morning!

There’s this weird thing going on outside where it’s not hot, but I don’t need a coat either.

Anyone else run into this?

thanks deep dish peat moss for the Pomelo Princess!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Activia posted:

Anyone else run into this?

I- I think they call it... "Fall"?

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Ohtori Akio

Saoshyant posted:

I- I think they call it... "Fall"?

That's My Wife.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

alright i finally decided what to name this creature:

and it is abraham darby the elder, AKA Darby

as you can see he is frustrated by sticks and wood and the process of turning it into charcoal to smelt iron, so he is getting ready to figure out how to coke coal and use it to smelt the iron instead

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Here's my byob mail address:
Goons Are Great
Pf 10 04 07
50444 Cologne
Germany

Some of you got stuff from me in the past and sent me stuff, too, feel free to do so again! You can also pm or post me an address I can reach you on here, I'm gonna mail you anyways, you don't have to mail me at all.

I'm going to mail you such weird stuff.

Ass-penny

we taught the dog metallurgy, have we gone too far

Chewbecca

Hey byob do you remember me offering an official PO box for byob matters?? Well it's back up under a new address!!
I invite every goon out there to send me cards, letters, stickers, gifts and or pranks. If you choose to mail me stuff and you include any kind of sender address and do not explicitly tell me not to use it, I'm gonna add your address to my big black goon book and you gonna get cards and letters and stickers and gifts and pranks from me delivered to you, too!
Any kind of PO box or personal address is fine. Doesn't have to be yours, doesn't have to be real, as long as the mailman can deliver my stuff to you, feel free to share. You can be as anonymous as you like!!

Here's my byob mail address:
Goons Are Great
Pf 10 04 07
50444 Cologne
Germany

Some of you got stuff from me in the past and sent me stuff, too, feel free to do so again! You can also pm or post me an address I can reach you on here, I'm gonna mail you anyways, you don't have to mail me at all.

Also there's a big all year long card and letter goon mail exchange happening for many years in CC, I'm also included there, consider signing up for even more pen pals!!

Reminder for myself to look up how much postage is from god's chosen country to Germany!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

as you can see he is frustrated by sticks and wood and the process of turning it into charcoal to smelt iron, so he is getting ready to figure out how to coke coal and use it to smelt the iron instead

mods help i'm in love

Ohtori Akio

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

That young man is deeply concerned.

Goons Are Gifts

Chewbecca posted:

Reminder for myself to look up how much postage is from god's chosen country to Germany!

I mailed to your place before and a regular letter with up to 20g of weed weight is at around 1.50 Euro here! Doesn't help you at all given national post waggons and their prices being independent from what it actually costs, but at least it looks like it only ever gets crazy expensive when it comes to boxes of stuffs

What I'm saying is, mail me crazy poo poo I love this

Heather Papps

hello friend

please post a thread and also explain your laws because i do not want to get you arrested if i mail you a package containing a bunch of uranium

Heather Papps

hello friend

for all i know about germany you go to jail if someone mails you bagels and lox.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Is there anything you are allergic to?

That way I don't end up sending you some novelty candy that might end up maiming you.

Goons Are Gifts

Heather Papps posted:

please post a thread and also explain your laws because i do not want to get you arrested if i mail you a package containing a bunch of uranium

In fact, I plan to post two threads, but since my laptop is still broken and I can't post threads from the app, I need to do it manually and zoom in on these tiny tiny words that takes a while

Heather Papps

hello friend

In fact, I plan to post two threads, but since my laptop is still broken and I can't post threads from the app, I need to do it manually and zoom in on these tiny tiny words that takes a while

i have an idea one minute

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

i have an idea one minute

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4015067

Goons Are Gifts

I'm going to pirate that thread for what is originally had in mind and that makes it easier for me to post so thank you!!

Also answered your legal question there

Heather Papps

hello friend

I'm going to pirate that thread for what is originally had in mind and that makes it easier for me to post so thank you!!

Also answered your legal question there

i saw this as a grub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR34PJOl3K8

it has been burned into my head and heart ever since.

Goons Are Gifts

did you know that operating Audrey II the flesh eating plant in little shop of horrors required up to 60 puppeteers at once to make it happen and yet they had to film it with the actors acting in manual slow motion they trained for and then speed it up in post because the puppet was so crazy to make look alive

Heather Papps

hello friend

did you know that operating Audrey II the flesh eating plant in little shop of horrors required up to 60 puppeteers at once to make it happen and yet they had to film it with the actors acting in manual slow motion they trained for and then speed it up in post because the puppet was so crazy to make look alive

i did not and my appreciation grows. my highschool did a production of little shop, with a giant puppet, but it was like 3 people, not 60. i guess vines require a lot of puppeteering

Goons Are Gifts

Ok hp gonna make a whole new thread about this consolidated into one instead of pirating yours but first can someone do me a favor and find that Halloween card projrvt I had like a year or two ago around Halloween then? Forum search on phone is not convenient

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Aaaa it's 27 degrees out 😳

Which happens to be -2.7 in Canadian

That's weird

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Ok hp gonna make a whole new thread about this consolidated into one instead of pirating yours but first can someone do me a favor and find that Halloween card projrvt I had like a year or two ago around Halloween then? Forum search on phone is not convenient

Here you go:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3980633

Goons Are Gifts

Thank you BG you're a hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I made a hiking thread if anyone is a interested.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4015118&pagenumber=1&perpage=40