Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
Holy fuuuuuc 48 mins lmao yes!!!! Yess!!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/PlaystationSize/status/1582680521317838848

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

vikar hype aneurysm incoming

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Look it's been like five years of 'it's totally happening at the next event all the leakers say so!!!' and the stopped clock is finally right godspeed vikar.

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
I wonder what the first Silent Hill NFT will be

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish

Volte posted:

I wonder what the first Silent Hill NFT will be

Not Fun Time? already happened

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I just saw the price for the new fancy controller so I'm a bit late but I can confirm that I will not be buying one.

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish
I like to think that the expensive fancy controller will be pretty easy to get and heavily discounted and I still won't use one because my purple dualsense is rad.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’m not really interested in Silent Hill but I’ll watch the presentation because Vikar’s hype is rubbing off on me

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Vikar Jerome posted:

:sickos:

https://twitter.com/Sakofalltrades/status/1582681537157337094?t=PRpE1rhwtk8V3tYPrOb9-w&s=19

Ascension is probably the japanese dev game. Return to silent hill is the new movie. "Playstation" is... hmm im not sure????

"Sigh" *opens wallet*

Also I hope the trophy for the dog ending is something like "This is canon"

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
“SILENT HILL f”…..ucking sucks!!!!!

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Yo, it is "Silent Hill" , not "Talk about it all day Hill", take a hint guys.

j/k, I hope you get what you hope for and not a gacha machine or mobile game preview.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Escobarbarian posted:

“SILENT HILL f”…..ucking sucks!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Loud Valley.

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart

Oxxidation posted:

god of war gradually makes my ps5 controller rattle whenever it rumbles like it's coming apart inside. i looked it up on reddit and this can be fixed by...turning the controller off and on again

i do not understand today's technology

It did this to me too, it seems like the way the haptics "emulate" PS4's rumble is bad and something God of War in particular does makes it feel like poo poo.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
6 (66) hours remaining!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyOsyy_nDxU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

in the live yt chat for the transmission, all the letters "V" are highlighted :sickos:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

PS launch prices in USD :adjusted for inflation 2022; US region only, sorry suckers!

PSX (1995/$299 : 2022/$581) (first party software MSRP $50 : $97)
PS2 (2000/$299 : 2022/$514) (first party software MSRP $50 : $86)
PS3 (2006/$499-$599 : 2022/$733-$879) (first party software MSRP $60 : $88)
PS4 (2013/$399 : 2022/$507) (first party software MSRP $60 : $76)
PS5 (2020/$399-$499 : 2022/$456-$571) (first party software MSRP $70 : $80)

Regional pricing variation aside, wage stagnation has been a right fucker for this. My launch PS4 might have cost "more" due to inflation but my salary is the same as it was when I bought the PS4 in 2013 so I definitely felt the PS5 hit my wallet a lot harder, especially with increases in the cost of essential expenses like food/rent.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

is that metadata snippet just some seo thing to get google's attention or something more significant?

just give me a way to play sh1 and sh2 on a modern console, that's all i care about.

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart

abelwingnut posted:

is that metadata snippet just some seo thing to get google's attention or something more significant?

just give me a way to play sh1 and sh2 on a modern console, that's all i care about.

This is sh3, the best one, erasure

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Vikar Jerome posted:

in the live yt chat for the transmission, all the letters "V" are highlighted :sickos:

Kept you waiting huh

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace
Never played a Silent Hill game before but all these years of rumors & "leaks" has me interested.

Got a PS4 after they pulled the P.T. demo unfortunately.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Palmtree Panic posted:

Never played a Silent Hill game before but all these years of rumors & "leaks" has me interested.

Got a PS4 after they pulled the P.T. demo unfortunately.

don't get your hopes up, Konami hasn't made a good silent hill game since silent hill 4 and that was 20 years ago and there's at least 4 games between now and then that were worse than the previous game.

Silent Hill is a dead series being strung up like a pinata :(

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Silent Hill was terminally ill so Konami mercy-killed it and now it's back to punish them for their guilt

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Vikar Jerome posted:

https://twitter.com/Sakofalltrades/status/1582681537157337094?t=PRpE1rhwtk8V3tYPrOb9-w&s=19

Ascension is probably the japanese dev game. Return to silent hill is the new movie. "Playstation" is... hmm im not sure????
Press F for Silent Hill

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
If any of those six hundred Silent Hill announcements bear a game that gets more than a 40% metacritic rating I will finally try one (and turn it off in shuddering, snotting, making GBS threads fear in ten minutes)

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

RichterIX posted:

This is sh3, the best one, erasure

never had a chance to play it. :(

put that one on a modern system as well!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Aipsh posted:

If any of those six hundred Silent Hill announcements bear a game that gets more than a 40% metacritic rating I will finally try one (and turn it off in shuddering, snotting, making GBS threads fear in ten minutes)

Well its by Bloober so you're safe

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Their metacritic average is around 70 so maybe not.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Barudak posted:

Well its by Bloober so you're safe

lol

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

Quiet Butte

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Cowman posted:

don't get your hopes up, Konami hasn't made a good silent hill game since silent hill 4 and that was 20 years ago and there's at least 4 games between now and then that were worse than the previous game.

Silent Hill is a dead series being strung up like a pinata :(

The games after 4 were outsourced to lovely studios

BigHandsVince
Mar 30, 2007
Mamma Mia, my hands are huge!

Need a hand.

Was playing the PS5'y update of days gone.

PS plus expired, so I put in the PS4 disc copy. It won't let me play, says I have to buy it, do I?

I already have it on disc.

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

BigHandsVince posted:

Need a hand.

Was playing the PS5'y update of days gone.

PS plus expired, so I put in the PS4 disc copy. It won't let me play, says I have to buy it, do I?

I already have it on disc.

Probably need to back up your save, delete your installed download copy, and reinstall from disc.

EDIT: Oh if your PS+ expired then you can't back up to cloud. But it should be fine, deleting the game installation shouldn't delete your save files.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Noob Saibot posted:

The games after 4 were outsourced to lovely studios

Konami bringing development in-house would have been a good sign if it happened ten years ago

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/primoman/status/1582761174348988416?s=46&t=kH_FZrJxt97_5rhbF7KSjg

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Who is laughing now?:

Silent hill fans :black101:

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Silent hill downpour was okay, at least it was after you did the quest to turn off the annoying police. Also the 3dtv support was cool. I liked it more than 4 with its unkillable ghosts and the entire second half retread, which I never finished.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The new fortnite "Fortnitemares" update is pretty good and hard

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/KinoFabino/status/1582777290512949250