Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

If I'm banned for my behavior in traditional games it is not my fault

agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
New post is up! Dungeons & Dragons: 6th Edition - Bring back alignments!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

If I'm banned for my behavior in traditional games it is not my fault

You're lucky I don't have my buttons... :catstare:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
checked back to see where the OP has gotten, nice to see FYAD (known haven of old and out of date posters) react exactly as expected. sad! many such cases!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

rear end-penny posted:

Mostly the Hare Brained Schemes Shadowrun trilogy. Torment: Tides of Numenera. One of the GTA games every once in a while, which I guess could have been listed with DE as a popular game that I play.
these are good games, never played torment and will give it a try

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

oh my dear god you're gonna start a war

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

World Famous W posted:

these are good games, never played torment and will give it a try

It's loving fantastic. And I played the pen and paper game before it came out and after I played Torment I was like "oh, we didn't make our game weird enough"

Based on that list I guess I can safely say I like games with a lot of reading :shrug:

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Not going to lie, I've been looking forward to TGR day.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
New thread is up! 🐀🕷️🍻 [D&D:5E] The Rat Pack

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Love seeing a goon project that doesn't fizzle out when OP's wagon breaks 3 miles into a state park.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Literally A Person posted:

Love seeing a goon project that doesn't fizzle out when OP's wagon breaks 3 miles into a state park.

I sprung for the extra durable wagon wheels. :smug:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I am starting to worry about the threads I'll need to make while my friend is visiting and while I'm on vacation on another continent. I need to make sure I prepare ahead of time... Nearly three solid months of daily posting is hard to block off in my schedule.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the thread title doesn't say "around the forums in 80 consecutive days" so i think you're in the clear to just change the dates if you're on posting hiatus

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the other option is account sharing, in which case you should definitely post a detailed confession about it

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Bad Purchase posted:

the thread title doesn't say "around the forums in 80 consecutive days" so i think you're in the clear to just change the dates if you're on posting hiatus

Counterpoint, everyone would've laughed at and made fun of Phileas Fogg if he'd taken some time off and tried to convince them that he didn't specify which 80 days

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

Counterpoint, everyone would've laughed at and made fun of Phileas Fogg if he'd taken some time off and tried to convince them that he didn't specify which 80 days

yep, and aslo i would have called him a punk rear end bitch to his face as well, and so do with that infromation what you will op

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i wouldn’t have laughed, i would’ve been understanding

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Shadow0 posted:

The convention is to make a second thread in TGR with the recruiting tag, which posters will use to join your game thread and then use as the out of character game discussion thread. Also to post in the recruiting thread, here with a link to your recruitment thread.

Without doing these things, it's unlikely anyone will see or join your game.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Leperflesh posted:

The convention is to make a second thread in TGR with the recruiting tag, which posters will use to join your game thread and then use as the out of character game discussion thread. Also to post in the recruiting thread, here with a link to your recruitment thread.

Without doing these things, it's unlikely anyone will see or join your game.

Oh yeah, I was going to do that, but got distracted. I guess I should remove the part about PMing me in the thread.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Shadow0 posted:

:siren: Bonus thread! [D&D:5E] The Rat Pack: Recruitment!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This means you need to post a second thread in every forum, right? :thunkher:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

This means you need to post a second thread in every forum, right? :thunkher:

FYAD: im back wth more milk

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Captain Hygiene posted:

Bad Purchase posted:

i wouldn’t have laughed, i would’ve been understanding
i would've understandingly laughed

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Shadow0 posted:

FYAD: im back wth more milk

Idk op, people usually end up going there for more milk so maybe that's why you're having a miscommunication.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

Idk op, people usually end up going there for more milk so maybe that's why you're having a miscommunication.

No that's fine, if OP brings more milk to FYAD then they will have more when other people need it

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

No that's fine, if OP brings more milk to FYAD then they will have more when other people need it

I want to make sure everyone is staying hydrated.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

From many pages ago, I'm still catching up.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

you're past fyad tho now so not much to worry about now if you have no plans on going back

Shadow0 posted:

I might come back much later. As I said, I had some other ideas. But for now, no sense heading right back in there or something. It's best to let things cool down for a bit.

I might PM some of the FYAD experts ITT my ideas if I do get around to :justpost:. Maybe then I can get some more concrete feedback than just "be funny", haha. I'd like to make a successful thread there.

Duuuuuuuuujuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh. Some people just can't be told. If you go back, pls do it on the 80th day after all other threads on your list, and say your goodbyes to us (for your current SA account) on the way to FYAD.

I bet you get trolled all the time but don't know it. Ah, you sweet summer child.

Great thread idea(s) otherwise though, at least what I've read so far and it being top o' GBS page 1.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

BigBadSteve posted:

Duuuuuuuuujuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh. Some people just can't be told. If you go back, pls do it on the 80th day after all other threads on your list, and say your goodbyes to us (for your current SA account) on the way to FYAD.

Why do you believe this and keep saying it?

I'm not a fyad poster trying to trick you. Don't have plans of posting there currently. But you're weird about this.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

IGgy IGsen posted:

I'm not a fyad poster trying to trick you. Don't have plans of posting there currently. But you're weird about this.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

also dont quote me.in an attempt to make some wack nebulous point about the evils of fyad pls

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

IGgy IGsen posted:

terminal GBS. chronic and oft fatal

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

and say your goodbyes to us (for your current SA account) on the way to

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009
OP having to post new threads, reply to old ones, and write reports while dodging 6ers from both FYAD and himself is kind of like an old timey explorer wondering when he'll reach civilization again so he can send off a telegram back home, so it's actually both thematically appropriate and very funny

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

IGgy IGsen posted:

Lurk more.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Spoggerific posted:

OP having to post new threads, reply to old ones, and write reports while dodging 6ers from both FYAD and himself is kind of like an old timey explorer wondering when he'll reach civilization again so he can send off a telegram back home, so it's actually both thematically appropriate and very funny

Yet the coward still hasn't given me a 6er. Is he maybe doing a pacifist run?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:lol: I swear I hadn't seen that before I used the same phrase in my post. Great minds think alike, hey.

Edit: Now I'll get back to catching up on this thread...

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

:lol: I swear I hadn't seen that before I used the same phrase in my post. Great minds think alike, hey.

they were m,ockign another dumb post itt:

BigBadSteve posted:

Pro-tip (pity you didn't heed my previous one): The given ban reason and perhaps some of their typical BS protestations in response to this post may all be safely ignored. FYAD literally hates practically every GBS regular who isn't already a FYADer. If you post there again, ever, you can almost certainly wave byebye to your account. They'd either find some manipulative way to ban it (and they've stacked QCS with their own so it wouldn't be worth appealing), or they'd chain probe it forever.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Ah, so you don't know either. Gotcha!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Geemer posted:

Yet the coward still hasn't given me a 6er. Is he maybe doing a pacifist run?

I'm charging my spirit bomb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spoggerific posted:

It's a good thing I brought an entire suitcase of carrier pigeons with me. I can probably restock when I reach Pet Island.