Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I thought he was taking many meetings and making many phone calls??

perfect phone calls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

it's going to rule when we find out what Biden does when he's not in front of a camera, he's probably not even watching tv, they just put him in a pod and extract him when they need him again

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

DACK FAYDEN posted:

that is absolutely false, they haven't accomplished the Patrick Leahy state of being completely invisible (they would much prefer the left not yell)

but they would make no other changes

patrick leahy was not the best choice as an ideologically blank slate but he was in 20 years worth of Batman movies so he always comes to mind

Before the iraq war vote, two cia agents showed up while Patrick Leahy was going on a walk with his wife and told him to request specific files, and when he got them, it was evidence that Iraq didn't have WMDs and that the bush administration was lying both to congress and the public, he never said if he told other members of congress to request these documents or if he tried to get democrat leadership to push back against the iraq war but he at least 100% knew it was all lies

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

goddamn leahy and his poo poo talk

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Minecraft Holmes posted:

goddamn leahy and his poo poo talk

Greasy bastard!

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

the cia is suuuuper greasy

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

that's just the maple syrup talking, Mr. Leahy

i am the syrup, bobandy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

fermun posted:

Before the iraq war vote, two cia agents showed up while Patrick Leahy was going on a walk with his wife and told him to request specific files, and when he got them, it was evidence that Iraq didn't have WMDs and that the bush administration was lying both to congress and the public, he never said if he told other members of congress to request these documents or if he tried to get democrat leadership to push back against the iraq war but he at least 100% knew it was all lies

The american public knew it was bullshit anyway and just didn't care

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it doesn't take a lot to get the american people on board for invading a random country. the most cursory, casual, easily disproved lies by warmongers are all that's necessary, because americans are already predisposed to believe them. there's no convincing involved.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

fermun posted:

Coincidentally, Biden and Clinton were the most outspoken Dems in favor of the Iraq war. All the way up to the 2008 election cycle when they tried to act like they didn't, and it is probably the reason Obama got the nom over them

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Biden ran for president in 1988, plagiarised a speech from known Labour loser Neil Kinnock and had a brain haemorrhage

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

Spergin Morlock posted:

Coincidentally, Biden and Clinton were the most outspoken Dems in favor of the Iraq war. All the way up to the 2008 election cycle when they tried to act like they didn't, and it is probably the reason Obama got the nom over them
This is Lieberman erasure.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sinema's weird curtsey thumbs down dance to annihilate the minimum wage hike

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
cool clock, ahmed

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

That time Mcconnell stalled on Merrick Garland's nomination for a year.

Can't wait for the repeat performance in 2024

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

cool clock, ahmed
wanna take it to the white house?

was it "bring it", I forget

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/03/us/defense-fund-raises-money-in-libby-case.html

Fukuyama was the head of some scooter libby defense organization.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

lol

who could have predicted that she wouldn't be a winner

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

cool clock, ahmed

Richard dawkin’s post about the homeless guy with a sign reading “I need a fat bitch”

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

sex gifs

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Kazzah posted:

Richard dawkin’s post about the homeless guy with a sign reading “I need a fat bitch”
https://twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/389432783304548352

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

When the radical muslim outfit "tsa" took his pot of honey at the airport

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
2013 was a hell of a year for old Dick Dorkins

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I can't believe bin laden just wanted to waste honey. I really hope he's happy

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

thank you my brother, I hope he one day figures out what it means

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

exmarx posted:

lol

who could have predicted that she wouldn't be a winner

Still less of a waste of money than Bloodbath McGrath

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

vyelkin posted:

2013 was a hell of a year for old Dick Dorkins

I wonder how many of the epic internet atheists went on to become bog standard republicans.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

I mean, yeah? you see this "terrorism works" point repeated over and over now

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

A powerful self-own. drat.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Pence, the horse fucker

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Chinedu, Nigeria's #1 Pete Buttigieg supporter, who was clearly a sock puppet of Lis Smith, and then - in the most hilarious twist of all - actually just turned out to be Nigeria's #1 Pete Buttigieg supporter, a true sicko just caring like hell about a marginal politician in another country. Honorary CSPAM poster IMO.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Shrecknet posted:

Chinedu, Nigeria's #1 Pete Buttigieg supporter, who was clearly a sock puppet of Lis Smith, and then - in the most hilarious twist of all - actually just turned out to be Nigeria's #1 Pete Buttigieg supporter, a true sicko just caring like hell about a marginal politician in another country. Honorary CSPAM poster IMO.

No it was Lis

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

paul_soccer12 posted:

No it was Lis

He's still got an active Instagram that uses the same name

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Years long fivr contract

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
All the original posts on that account about rocknroll bad bitch lis smith were made at wine oclock DC time but 4 AM abuja time

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
carpeted barber shop

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Kitfox88 posted:

carpeted barber shop

With DVD cases on the walls

https://twitter.com/Kontra402/status/1230970773927411712?t=R8ZuUD8xQFFkzylMeQ3jxg&s=19