Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Once again, gently caress you. Your accusation is gross as gently caress, and not supported by anything. Dig through my post history. Now I know why goons keeping getting scammed over and over again.

They say a hit dog howls, and it looks like this one got hit pretty hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Your accusation is gross as gently caress, and not supported by anything.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
yes let's punch each other in the face over the exploitative sexwork amazon is specifically engineering to society's loss

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Yeah, chill out folks

kru
Oct 5, 2003

did someone post poggers yet

kru
Oct 5, 2003

i will if no-one has already

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

What the gently caress is a poggers

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
theyve been saying it for like 10 years now and i still dont know

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

OMFG FURRY fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Dec 17, 2022

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
i think it's a reference to the 90's pog discs

they were so good it ripples through time. anything that is good becomes 'pog'-ish

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
I own a set of OJ Simpson pogs. my favorite one is just a picture of the bronco ripped straight from the chase footage. Poggers!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

How it started

How it's going

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

poggers is bae af

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

How it started

How it's going

haha gently caress sake

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

this is the fate of all urien players

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Scaramouche posted:

The civil war finger re-enactment must have them all on those little finger skateboards

Nah, little horsies and stuff

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Toxic Mental posted:

How it started

How it's going

You'll have to help our older members. Who is this?

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

This is really making me want to go back to Justin.tv

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
gootecks is a street fighter player who was part of the "Excellent Adventures" series which is just him and Mike Ross, another street fighter player, interviewing internet personalities while playing online street fighter and passing the controller between themselves. He also sent insane.

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

Mooey Cow posted:

Speaking of streamers with husbands

So basically, being streamer online is like willingly accepting a customer service position with an endless line of extremely horny Karens to deal with, and--considering how few streamers can make names for themselves and keep a following--there's no guarantee you'll ever make more than minimum wage?

I'd rather be a janitor IRL.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

You can keep dog piling, but it won’t change the fact that this is her streaming “content”. I also nailed the “50s girl Groupon” grifting as a scam. :smuggo:

the thing people don't seem to get about this that even though they're right in that she is "creating content" that's how the internet is now, we're all doing it. we're doing it right now. and because she's an internet personality this will be content created by her, one way or another. your brain is confusing this with being "fake" or a "scam" because of how we consume information and entertainment now. wrestlers would take their problems and beefs public and put it into their works, and it was considered genius. the barrier between what's "real" is super hosed up right now. it's sorta like the phenomenon where people will see real blood but think it's fake because it looks different than blood in tv and movies.

but also you could just be being sexist right now op lol

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

bossy lady posted:

this is the fate of all urien players

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Streamers are soap opera stars with their own lives as the opera. William Gibson predicted this. Only instead of watching by jacking in to the sensory stream via temple electrodes, watchers simply jack off.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Instead of jacking in to hack, modern cyber culture is more about hacks jacking off

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Prettz posted:

You'll have to help our older members. Who is this?

I'd explain it to you, but I would depress myself in doing so.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

He has a funny face that was made into a popular emoji thing on twitch and also his brain is melted.

cardedagain
Aug 28, 2006

sure okay posted:

Is walking away from her revenue spigot part of this brilliant business plan you seem to think is orchestrated?

https://kotaku.com/amouranth-twitch-on-break-streaming-kaitlyn-siragusa-1849682238

the video VICE did on her months ago, said she was a streamer who also ran "an onlyfans empire" ( their words ) on the side.

thats probably a stretch, but hey she still has income revenues that surpass like 50% of the population.

in other news, i didn't know until yesterday that there were people that streamed themselves playing games while also doing puppetry.

cardedagain fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Oct 21, 2022

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
no twitch is cool cos this one random guy does puppets, and this other guy? he does kinda funny social commentary lmao what a funy guy

so all your poo poo is invalid i like it!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

roomtone posted:

no twitch is cool cos this one random guy does puppets, and this other guy? he does kinda funny social commentary lmao what a funy guy

so all your poo poo is invalid i like it!!!

wtf are you going on about mate

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
twitch, the streaming website man.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
twitch suck DOG DICK

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

twitch steaming. steaming DOG poo poo!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I watch people play video games but i never ever give them money and I never will

get a job

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
hey friends its DogLover22 and we about to suck 40 dog dicks today remember to sub so the ads don't break up my dog dick suckin

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Twitch! Overlooked, unfit appearance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mttlLzFHo6o

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Infidel Castro posted:

This is really making me want to go back to Justin.tv

Let's see how he's doing

https://twitter.com/justinkan/status/1473363510935449600?s=20&t=5w0757iqvceQwQOsdxw5-g

[Plinkett] Oh...

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Erotic puppetry will be the next big thing

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

How do people participate in these things and not die of cringe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TTz6v_XJWM&t=3404s

Dungeons and Dragons GONE EMOTIONAL

Antiquated Pants
Feb 23, 2011

Oh god I'm so lonely in here...
:negative:

I started streaming on Twitch to give me an excuse to play some games again... I'm a standard unimpressive goon that does not care to be a creep or sex pest, what kind of drama can I kick up to generate subs????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Toxic Mental posted:

How do people participate in these things and not die of cringe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TTz6v_XJWM&t=3404s

Dungeons and Dragons GONE EMOTIONAL

Yet someway, somehow, the comments are more cringe than the content. And the video itself is like, shockingly embarrassing. Is CR just DnD for normies? Never in my life have I heard or seen anyone trying to get anywhere close to that level in DnD. DnD is like an improv session, who the hell does weepy loving improv. It's like a loving funeral of some beloved musician or something. Utter madness.

They all look like they're just acting, tears and everything. What the gently caress is this poo poo hahahaha