Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

this is such a man thing to think lol. hmmm must be a big gianbtic hog these vapid whores are after, no other reason i can think of a beautiful woman would be attracted to a man

what's gets me is that Ariana and Kim are like two completely opposite versions of hot. It makes me very suspicious of Pete because as we all know all men can only ever have one "type"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Cacator posted:

Pete Davidson has dated Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian, and Kate Beckinsale. So he must have a big floppy donkey dick, right?

Canonically, "Huuuuuge" as cited in Thank U Next (2019), Grande, A et al.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

FirstnameLastname posted:

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Swastika

The Something Awful Forums > General Bullshit > Kanye West: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Swastika

5er
Jun 1, 2000

I never quite understood how it reconciled for the current-wave feminist friends I have that descend like ever-vigilant hawks on sexists and incel trolls on social media, then in the same day blast absurdly degrading and sexist bullshit like "I Love It" like there's no conflict at all with their social ethics.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Woolie Wool posted:

The Something Awful Forums > General Bullshit > Kanye West: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Swastika

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

5er posted:

I never quite understood how it reconciled for the current-wave feminist friends I have that descend like ever-vigilant hawks on sexists and incel trolls on social media, then in the same day blast absurdly degrading and sexist bullshit like "I Love It" like there's no conflict at all with their social ethics.

I comdemn the behavior of the protagonists of many Cannibal Corpse songs, but I still like to blast them on occasion. hosed up music is often fun music.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

5er posted:

thought you meant the Icona Pop song lmao

5er
Jun 1, 2000

olives black posted:

I comdemn the behavior of the protagonists of many Cannibal Corpse songs, but I still like to blast them on occasion. hosed up music is often fun music.

Cannibal Corpse is not meant to be taken seriously, or encourage people to bury murder victims in their back yard, or particularly glorify the activity. It's a known quantity that Cannibal Corpse is hosed up for the sake of being entertaining, kind of like a music extension of watching slasher flicks.

West doesn't occupy that same space, and it's pretty reasonable to estimate considering all supporting evidence that Kanye's a pretty hosed up pig that has a low opinion of women.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

5er posted:

Cannibal Corpse is not meant to be taken seriously, or encourage people to bury murder victims in their back yard, or particularly glorify the activity. It's a known quantity that Cannibal Corpse is hosed up for the sake of being entertaining, kind of like a music extension of watching slasher flicks.

Oh.. oh dang, welp. :yikes:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Buschmaki posted:

thought you meant the Icona Pop song lmao

Same lol

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

MLSM posted:

Kanye wests brain got permanently broken when kim kardashian left him for a skinny white crackhead like Pete Davidson

She left him a few years ago because she got sick of him not treating his mental illness. He's been stalking and harassing her and anyone she dates ever since

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

5er posted:

West doesn't occupy that same space, and it's pretty reasonable to estimate considering all supporting evidence that Kanye's a pretty hosed up pig that has a low opinion of women.

Well, if you want to argue for not separating the artist from the art, Cannibal Corpse's former guitarist isn't a great guy either.

Your feminist friends seem quite capable of separating fantasy from reality. The smut that motivates them to dance does not inform their ideas of how people should actually treat each other.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
"The smut that motivates them to dance" good lord

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Who gives a poo poo, the dude is funny and hangs dong, surprise surprise, women like that

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

ElGroucho posted:

Who gives a poo poo, the dude is funny[...]

what the...

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Buschmaki posted:

"The smut that motivates them to dance" good lord

"beats that cause the junk in their trunk to oscillate"

better?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'll always be thankful to ye for his part in normalizing female on male analingus

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

War and Pieces posted:

what's gets me is that Ariana and Kim are like two completely opposite versions of hot. It makes me very suspicious of Pete because as we all know all men can only ever have one "type"

hes a good digger

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Woolie Wool posted:

Palpatine: Do it.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm half expecting Kanye to get into an accident while he's streaming a particularly unhinged rant in his truck.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
We aren't getting another good album out of him ever are we?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

if kanye made a full album unironically about the lizard people running the world, i would listen to it nonstop

ye seems like the stomp around going off on people crazy instead of be productive crazy now tho

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Donda donda donda dondadodndnsna

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Robo Reagan posted:

if kanye made a full album unironically about the lizard people running the world, i would listen to it nonstop

ye seems like the stomp around going off on people crazy instead of be productive crazy now tho

He has billions, he doesn't need to work anymore and can just devote himself to being a ranting conspiracy nut full time.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Yaldabaoth posted:

I'm half expecting Kanye to get into an accident while he's streaming a particularly unhinged rant in his truck.

Kanye doing a cover of Anne Heche's greatest hit.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

neato burrito posted:

Kanye doing a cover of Anne Heche's greatest hit.

yo where's the Anne Heche death rant footage??

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

Busta already has and they are decent

no lube so what
Apr 11, 2021
How’s ye? Living a healthy life?

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fbyfDbi-MI

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

this is such a man thing to think lol. hmmm must be a big gianbtic hog these vapid whores are after, no other reason i can think of a beautiful woman would be attracted to a man

There's so many reasons I can think of someone wanting to be with them including,

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

sigher posted:

There's so many reasons I can think of someone wanting to be with them including,

- gigantic donger (the thing women are after + love the most, as all men know)

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
That stylish guy in his 20s who's funny and on TV is getting laid a lot. How is that??????!!??

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

5er posted:

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Extra Large Marge posted:

That stylish guy in his 20s who's funny and on TV is getting laid a lot. How is that??????!!??

quote:

stylish

quote:

funny

:raise:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

He seems cool.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Extra Large Marge posted:

fuckin PIECE OF SHJIT

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Does he live in a country that's not America, where having 80 guns in your house is actually lowbrow?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
all i know about cannibal corpse is that they were rude to anal oval office or something and then seth putnam went into a coma and now he is dead

and the song "raped on the altar" because derek left his AIM logged in at jesus's house and derek's girl cousin messaged him and we copy pasted the lyrics to "raped on the altar" line by line at her and she got mad and told her dad who was like chief of police and they traced the IP and made everyone apologize but i never did because jesus and alex already did so like that's good enough i think

kntfkr fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Oct 21, 2022

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tonight on InfoWars: Kanye thread no longer about Kanye. Are J*ws to blame???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I saw cannibal corpse and the singer got mad at the audience for not headbanging hard enough. The man is a freak of nature his neck muscles are wider than his head from all the headbanging.