Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

lol finally

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

For some reason “dick pic” in quotations is the funniest joke of this entire saga to me.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

MokBa posted:

For some reason “dick pic” in quotations is the funniest joke of this entire saga to me.

*Latest fad

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

the latest page is just amazing lol

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Mx. posted:

:agreed:

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I love powerup so much.

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

Mx. posted:

I have only just realized that Dream's hair is just Shadow's spikey hair rotated.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Calexio posted:

I have only just realized that Dream's hair is just Shadow's spikey hair rotated.

The front AND back of it lmao

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

this hits different after the 4loko saga

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

lmao

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

Well I’ve got a rare bout of insomnia, and Grognan has inspired me to post some more Hark! A Vagrant, in which Kate learns to be an American.

I like that lady

Foight of da centurraaaa

man, this one is old

Not that my native Nova Scotia (which at the time was both Nova Scotia and New Brunswick together) didn’t try to go make themselves Americans back in the day because some totally did.

On the other hand, you could take this comic as John Campbell’s words becoming true.

Happy Independence Day, America!

Fast comics are is a good exercise for my brain!

BAM

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Isambard Brunel is a fascinating figure, he pioneered so many civil and naval engineering technologies, almost all of which caused financial ruin to whoever funded them.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Calexio posted:

lol

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Elviscat posted:

Isambard Brunel is a fascinating figure, he pioneered so many civil and naval engineering technologies, almost all of which caused financial ruin to whoever funded them.

rollick
Mar 20, 2009

Calexio posted:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Also, he looks exactly like Bob Odenkirk.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Emzedoh posted:

Chapter 12: Rusalka Miffed

How are you guys doing, I'm doing angry. I tried to do the right thing and sign up for the legal manga website, but all I get is 404s and bullshit, so I'm posting more Witch Vasenka's War to try to calm down a little.

Some bonus pages.

Nope, still too angry for commentary, this didn't work at all.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Emzedoh posted:

How are you guys doing, I'm doing angry. I tried to do the right thing and sign up for the legal manga website, but all I get is 404s and bullshit, so I'm posting more Witch Vasenka's War to try to calm down a little.
I'm choosing to believe you clicked on a site called legal-magna.com.ru and are mere seconds away from financial ruin.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Nah, it's loving Comikey. You used to be able to read the latest updates of various series for free after a waiting period, but now you have to download their loving app and use a once a day unlock - but they won't let me make a goddamn account, either on mobile or on pc. You can't use the unlock on pc, by the way, it's paid or nothing there.

I'm fuming.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
lmao at the idea of paying for content instead of just tracking down the people / companies who made it and just handing them the money directly.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Emzedoh posted:

now you have to download their loving app
I'd rather take my chances with legal-magna.com.ru

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Think of this, you could subscribe to shonen jump for 2.50 a month and read one piece and they'll get 5c a month.

Or you can buy a few One Piece manga, and they'll you know, get a direct sale from you that tells their publisher you SPECIFICALLY like One Piece. And get a larger cut.

Or like one of those pillows, but it's zoro and he is very mad at you for sleeping on him.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Manga series aren't fungible, Boba. There were a few series that were only available on Comikey and now it's looking like I'm just going to have to give up on them.

Splicer posted:

I'd rather take my chances with legal-magna.com.ru

I'm going to sleep on it, try again in the morning and if it doesn't work then, to hell with it all.

Edit: Mangaplus though, there's a site that doesn't have its head up its arse. I'd actually be ok giving them money except I can't figure out how. I don't even think you can make an account with them.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Its weird how shuueisha of all things has the only decent manga reading app.
Comikey is poo poo though yeah and follows things like webtoon and bilibili being poo poo.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

webcomics

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Stand Still. Stay Silent

I’ve seen dogs do this, lol

Give ‘em the ol’ razzle-dazzle

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
PYF Comic: Follow cat! Do what cat!

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

more like weebcomics am I right

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Love how the monsters are basically just wearing wolves.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Couldn't they have just waited for day? Or is the howling bringing the Simurgh?

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

hazardousmouse posted:

Couldn't they have just waited for day? Or is the howling bringing the Simurgh?

I think it's already day and if they're waiting for anything it's sunny weather

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

This is a great picture, but also the setup and focus make it look like it's of the world's tiniest man. Which I don't know he wasn't, come to think of it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

He looks to be the great non-emancipator with those chains.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
It looks like he stands in front of the bracelet of a Warhammer Fantasy giant.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Boba Pearl posted:

I need beta readers, but also trying to build a community so https://discord.gg/8x7EArvXU2 Join my discord? I guess??

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 13:44 on Nov 28, 2022

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Captain Hygiene posted:

This is a great picture, but also the setup and focus make it look like it's of the world's tiniest man. Which I don't know he wasn't, come to think of it.

It must hit differently if you're not familiar with large ship chains. The entire scale for those things is on another level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'm guessing this is a common saying in Russia :gas: