Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Love to get my hair cut while sitting in a Herman Miller aeron chair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I love to be sound asleep in a fully reclined LA-Z-BOY when I get a straight razor shave.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

paul_soccer12 posted:

All the original posts on that account about rocknroll bad bitch lis smith were made at wine oclock DC time but 4 AM abuja time

Dudes not only an honorary cspammer, he's nite crew. Goddamn.

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

exmarx posted:

lol

who could have predicted that she wouldn't be a winner

the campaign probably would have won with a little more support from our friends instead of "lol you're gonna lose" from a bunch of loving cynical assholes

really, if we had more people just making phone calls throughout the year then she would have probably won because many people don't know how bad chris coons is and delaware is *really* loving small so it would have been an easy win with a little bit of more weight thrown behind it

so, anyway chris coons is still in power LMAO ISN'T THAT A FUNNY THING TO BRING UP

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
yeah i'm a little bitter

what

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Dean Scream

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Alobar posted:

the campaign probably would have won with a little more support from our friends instead of "lol you're gonna lose" from a bunch of loving cynical assholes

really, if we had more people just making phone calls throughout the year then she would have probably won because many people don't know how bad chris coons is and delaware is *really* loving small so it would have been an easy win with a little bit of more weight thrown behind it

so, anyway chris coons is still in power LMAO ISN'T THAT A FUNNY THING TO BRING UP

looks like it would have taken twice as many phone calls

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Eric Holder holding a press conference about the DOJ uncovering a conspiracy to assassinate Barack Obama, masterminded by 19 year olds Billy Bob and Bubba.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Alobar posted:

Conversely, Deshawnna lmao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
everything about the Elizabeth Warren 2020 campaign
- the barbershop
- the DNA test
- trying to hotmic Bernie
- snake emojis are misogynist because of the garden of eden
- that one right-wing guy claiming she was domming a marine
- it's his house, he's supposed to be there!
- the dog
- she's electable if you vote for her
- probably more stuff i can't remember off the top of my head idk

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

vyelkin posted:

- the barbershop
- the DNA test
- the dog

The concentration camp tattoos.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
blood and teeth.
What was the story behind that again?

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

genericnick posted:

The concentration camp tattoos.

the whole thing was pretty crazy but this and risperdal are the memories of her that I have hung on to since the campaign

Tankbuster posted:

blood and teeth.
What was the story behind that again?

it is her bragging about how the CFPB of all things is a strong titan that will take down corporations for the people

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

vyelkin posted:

- the barbershop
- the DNA test
- the dog

big structural bailey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhUHJLvLPiI

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

im permabanned poster berniestomper58. i first started using twitter when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “progressivism” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “big structural bailey” and “snake emojis are misogynist because of the garden of eden” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

vyelkin posted:

- the barbershop
- the DNA test
- the dog

showing a polling lead, which caused her to clarify that she does not support medicare for all or anything like it, which caused her polling lead (and pretty much all polling presence) to vanish

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it was really funny how warren's flimsy faux leftist persona that she quickly recanted was still too leftist for the powers that be.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Black Twitter ain't having no Bernie

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Alobar posted:

Alobar posted:

yeah i'm a little bitter

what

lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
someone once reported nichael for using the word coons

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

the sex ghost posted:

Black Twitter ain't having no Bernie

BLACK 👏 TWITTER 👏 AINT 👏 HAVING 👏 NO 👏 BERNIE

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

exmarx posted:

looks like it would have taken twice as many phone calls

lol

yeah just a few more phone calls would have turned this massacre around

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Michelob ultra

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I never noticed this detail before lmao

https://twitter.com/Kontra402/status/1230995942595125248

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Alobar posted:

yeah i'm a little bitter

what

Don't worry about it, do nothing liberals like exmarx like to laugh at anyone trying to do anything to feel better about their own lack of action

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Remember Scooter Libby?

Not the pardon, just their dumb loving name.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Born about 30 years too early imo. With a name like that he really should have been a presence in the current political zeitgeist, for the jokes

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
John McCain proposing to suspend the presidential campaign due to the 2008 meltdown.

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

A pint of plain is your only man

Spergin Morlock posted:

I can't believe bin laden just wanted to waste honey. I really hope he's happy

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/529381691773943809?t=SQ4APaf8EY-juY0mA8UY7w&s=19

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

SirPablo posted:

John McCain proposing to suspend the presidential campaign due to the 2008 meltdown.

The fundamentals of our economy are strong

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Dick dorkins was right in that tweet

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

can't believe it took me this long to look up the word "dundridge" and lol

https://twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/300331866618208256?lang=en

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
The first black president getting elected then weeks later, groups of "economically concerned citizens" popping up all over the place.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ikanreed posted:

Remember Scooter Libby?

Not the pardon, just their dumb loving name.

when is was in 6th grade we went on a school trip to Scripps aquarium in San Diego and the guy on the bus leading the tour introduced himself, and then said "but people call me scooter" and everyone started laughing at him including the teachers. he was sullen and irritated for the rest of the trip lol

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

ben shapino posted:

Michelob ultra

https://youtu.be/H9ig4PzP2Sw

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

Dick dorkins was right in that tweet

Yeah, the security theater is ridiculous.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ben shapino posted:

can't believe it took me this long to look up the word "dundridge" and lol

https://twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/300331866618208256?lang=en

Oh wow lmfao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

when is was in 6th grade we went on a school trip to Scripps aquarium in San Diego and the guy on the bus leading the tour introduced himself, and then said "but people call me scooter" and everyone started laughing at him including the teachers. he was sullen and irritated for the rest of the trip lol

At least skipper is the boss of a boat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Donald Trump is in the WWE Hall of fame