Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The guy who pays people to draw pictures of republican trophy wives buying wonder bread and destroying the environment, fully plans to use AI art generators to create all the art of his fetish he wants.

Cursed because he's going to really gently caress up those AI art generators unless he sticks to the anime ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

limp_cheese posted:

They needed a picture of the gun sac on an M203 underslung grenade launcher.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Yaldabaoth posted:

Boo on not making the tac sac an ammo clip to make the dick allegory more accurate.

Ammo is not stored in the balls?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Yaldabaoth posted:

The guy who pays people to draw pictures of republican trophy wives buying wonder bread and destroying the environment, fully plans to use AI art generators to create all the art of his fetish he wants.

Cursed because he's going to really gently caress up those AI art generators unless he sticks to the anime ones.

Nah it's cursed because it's taking the bread from the commission artists pockets.

It's not even interesting to gawk at anymore, it's just more boring AI poo poo. One extremely weird fetish nullified so blursed?

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Utubz ad I got yesterday. :

:psyduck:

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Jeffrey should sue them for copyright infringement.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I need to order one of those for my brother.

E: sold out and their website runs like poo poo.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Oct 22, 2022

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

While it's not illegal, whoever green-lit this toy should be in jail.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Korean auto giant Hyundai investigating child labor in its U.S. supply chain

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/tom_on_here/status/1583613448386011137?s=20&t=kJNt8hA_29uiMT2jn0GHxQ

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

This post comes from our friends in the anti food thread. Highly :nws: and :nms:

Kenning posted:

So I showed the dripping street meats to a buddy of mine, and he counter-linked with sweet and sour cow vagina.

Vaya con dios: :nws: http://youtu.be/KfsW93y9KH0. :nws:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Jesus that's enough to make me convert to a religion with kosher laws.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:jewish:no problem buddy, I'll be right along with some jellified veal hoofs and ridiculously sweet fish dumplings.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I got as far as the person starting to fingerblast the dish, then noped out

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

By popular demand posted:

:jewish:no problem buddy, I'll be right along with some jellified veal hoofs and ridiculously sweet fish dumplings.

Even that sounds more appetizing that this.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
That's the grossest food I've ever seen in my entire life :aaa:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I don't click on things in this thread marked as :nms: and that seems to be a pretty good rule.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Yaldabaoth posted:

Jesus that's enough to make me convert to a religion with kosher laws.

If the cow was killed under the kosher techniques, wouldn't consuming the cow vagina still make it ok? :thunk:

I don't know how kosher laws work.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

While unappetizing I don't see how that is any different to pork bungholes, which I'm given to understand is a thing in some American states.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Tarquinn posted:

Utubz ad I got yesterday. :

:psyduck:

that's because you watch that kind of stuff

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I dunno man. Sometimes the Googles are up to some poo poo. Once, they apparently wanted to make a climate change denier out of me, and started flooding my YouTube recommends with climate change denier poo poo. From one day to the next. That wasn't ever going to work obv, but it was creepy as poo poo.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Karate Bastard posted:

I dunno man. Sometimes the Googles are up to some poo poo. Once, they apparently wanted to make a climate change denier out of me, and started flooding my YouTube recommends with climate change denier poo poo. From one day to the next. That wasn't ever going to work obv, but it was creepy as poo poo.

what kind of swimsuits did the ads wear?

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

ChubbyChecker posted:

that's because you watch that kind of stuff

It might be the general "gaming" tag, but besides that I got no clue.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

ChubbyChecker posted:

what kind of swimsuits did the ads wear?

I think they were wearing AdBlock Plus, as was the fashion at the time

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Dude stop gaping the cow vagina

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Cartoon Man posted:

This post comes from our friends in the anti food thread. Highly :nws: and :nms:

I'd say I click on every link, unafraid, but this one I'm gonna leave alone.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
The finished dish looks good, I'd eat that meat.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

GBS is where we eat rear end, not vagina.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

McGavin posted:

GBS is where we eat rear end, not vagina.

I’m pretty sure the rear end in a top hat was a part of that dish too.

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST

+p is stored in the balls.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
There's gonna be more than cow pussy being fingerbanged at next year's Burning Man. What are the odds of furries dying from heat exhaustion in the desert after some yiffing?

FurrieCon 2023!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

By popular demand posted:

While unappetizing I don't see how that is any different to pork bungholes, which I'm given to understand is a thing in some American states.

Eating rear end is cool and good. Eating vaginas is neither of those things.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I watched the whole thing. It seems like so much effort for what amounts to a lump of skin and fat, with the best compliment being it is "digestible." Going through some of the more serious comments on that video, it almost seems like this is something you make/eat just to say you did, and it's not exactly a common thing you'll find all over Vietnam.

And when you think about it, "Dude, I loving dare you to eat this" is pretty universal. Like those absurdly large hamburgers stacked with like 20 different things, or those birds you kill by drowning them in brandy and then eating them whole with a towel over your head.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Karate Bastard posted:

Turns out the world wants people to be violent, angry monkeys.

Content:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Jamesman posted:

And when you think about it, "Dude, I loving dare you to eat this" is pretty universal. Like those absurdly large hamburgers stacked with like 20 different things, or those birds you kill by drowning them in brandy and then eating them whole with a towel over your head.

I can't believe you fell for that

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
That channel has a theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEw_OCaezXM

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Great, now even my food is silently judging me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/fuckedupfoods/status/1583560055441346560