Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Do the Strong boys have dragons? Honestly the dragons should just stand behind the characters all the time. Even indoors. Especially indoors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Thundercracker posted:

Do the Strong boys have dragons? Honestly the dragons should just stand behind the characters all the time. Even indoors. Especially indoors

Yes, as do the Velayron girls. And Dareon, who is not in the show very much but is the 3rd bastard prince.

PostNouveau fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Oct 21, 2022

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Thundercracker posted:

You could make it so Caraxes is just sticking his noodle neck behind Daemon, so they don’t have to render the body.

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

Yes, as do the Velayron girls. And Dareon, who is not in the show very much but is the 3rd bastard prince.

I thought that the third bastard was Joffrey

edit: nvm - you mean Visery's son.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Starks posted:

I thought that the third bastard was Joffrey

edit: nvm - you mean Visery's son.

Ah, I've probably got 'em all confused. The third Strong kid.

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
Blending in like it ain't no thang
Yeah, and there also is a Dareon, who the show runners have confirmed exists but they just couldn't find time to cast him this season.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
There's something about Rhaemond

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Nail Rat posted:

There's something about Rhaemond

Everybody loves Rhaemond.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Anonymous Zebra posted:

Yeah, and there also is a Dareon, who the show runners have confirmed exists but they just couldn't find time to cast him this season.

Viserys could have put in a line about how all the family is here but him at the big dinner. Otherwise it seems like he forgot about him as well.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Xiahou Dun posted:

Everybody loves Rhaemond.

Oh yeah I hosed that up, oops

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Nail Rat posted:

Oh yeah I hosed that up, oops

ray romano in the hair gel scene

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

Crabfeeder was a bad dude. And he ran a bunch of bad boys. And back in those days -- Corlys - to show how things have changed -- one of the things you had to use, if you controlled the Stepstones you could harass the trade routes. And so he was up on the beach and wouldn't listen to me. I said, 'Hey, Serwyn of the Mirror Shield, you! Off the beach or I'll come up and dragon you off.' Well, he came off, and he said, 'I'll meet you outside.'

The Old Gods media won't tell you what's really in Maester Hunters scroll

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Guy has a full on melt because we weren’t all pirating tv shows in the middle of a weekday lol

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Bedshaped posted:

someone post the drat torrent gently caress jeff bezos or whoever owns hbo

idk if it was said already but it's on hurawatch. Everything is always on hurawatch.

Luff
Jul 11, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Also, the built-in search function in qBittorrent is pretty nifty

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What’s the point of a leak in the age of streaming? I’ve seen maybe three episodes of this season on the same day they aired.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I AM GRANDO posted:

What’s the point of a leak in the age of streaming? I’ve seen maybe three episodes of this season on the same day they aired.

I have no loving clue.

I still haven’t watched it just cause Sunday nights is when I do that and I don’t give enough of a poo poo about dragon show to change my schedule.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i have plans sunday and monday evening so i couldn't wait until tuesday

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

It’s also nice to not pay for hbo.

Regardless I can’t wait to post with my pals ITT on Sunday because I have questions about episode 10

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Regardless I can’t wait to post with my pals ITT on Sunday because I have questions about episode 10

Nobody answer this posters questions

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

That DICK! posted:

Nobody answer this posters questions

Al Pacino is the Devil, I don't wanna mess with that dude :ohdear:

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

:eek:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dunkacino gets my respect any time.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Thundercracker posted:

Do the Strong boys have dragons?
viserys will have your tongue for that

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

i say swears online posted:

i have plans sunday and monday evening so i couldn't wait until tuesday

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

how many alicent kids are there? Is it the three Aemond Aegon and Bug sister? Or is there a baby too?

how Rhaenyra kids are there? And how many are from Daemon?

Dave Angel
Sep 8, 2004

Show-wise, I dunno really, maybe 5 each?

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

how many alicent kids are there? Is it the three Aemond Aegon and Bug sister? Or is there a baby too?

how Rhaenyra kids are there? And how many are from Daemon?

Edit: I thought wrong!

nexous fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Oct 23, 2022

Dave Angel
Sep 8, 2004

Should add, Aegon and Haelana have a couple of kids too.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Alicent: Aegon from hell; Eyepatch; bug girl

Rhaenyra: Strong kid 1; Strong kid 2; Strong kid 3 (Joffrey); Daemon boy 1; Daemon boy 2

Daemon+Laenor; girl 1, girl 2 (I think this is the one with Marge Simpson hair)

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

I mean is it ok to post in this thread about the leaked episode as long as we use spoiler tags? I would also like to discuss it but don't want to go to the other thread because I assume they also talk about what happens after this season and I don't want that spoiled.

Dave Angel
Sep 8, 2004

In adherence to the rules you shouldn’t, because it is very clearly posting spoilers in the non-spoiler thread. I agree it’s a shame there isn’t a middle ground, but in the grand scheme of things it’s a problem solved by waiting a day.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

There are many children

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

And they have a plan.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I have a theory that Alicent has four children

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Alicent’s got the three kids that have been shown plus one more that’s being fostered elsewhere. Rhaenyra’s got five plus one in the oven. And two stepdaughters that are also her cousins and her future daughters-in-law.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cool. Just steal my theory without attribution

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Somebody's been reading my slash fic

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Daemon+Joffrey+Joffrey(aged to 18)+Joffrey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Strong bonds are forged on the battlefield between warriors. Bonds that wives just don't understand ...