Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Man, if ever there was a time for mass stabbings...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Gresh posted:

they were already doing this

The worst thing that happened after the end of the Cold War was that all the laws and safety controls against the worst aspects of Capitalism were pretty much removed. The existence of the Soviet Union kept all that poo poo somewhat in check because our wealthy betters feared if they hosed the workers and middle class hard enough, it would was cause widespread social unrest and legitimize the USSR and other alternative systems of governance.

Find God.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Gresh posted:

they were already doing this

The worst thing that happened after the end of the Cold War was that all the laws and safety controls against the worst aspects of Capitalism were pretty much removed. The existence of the Soviet Union kept all that poo poo somewhat in check because our wealthy betters feared if they hosed the workers and middle class hard enough, it would was cause widespread social unrest and legitimize the USSR and other alternative systems of governance.

I was at a meeting once where a guy from Oxfam said exactly this.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the end of the american revolutionary war was the worst thing for america

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

The worst thing that happened to America was letting you have an internet connection

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Al Gore really is history's most twisted fucker

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Prurient Squid posted:

I was at a meeting once where a guy from Oxfam said exactly this.

Well the election of Trump shows that the rightwing doesn't really care about capitalism anymore, they just want to burn down everything because they're sick and tired of the world not sucking their straight, white dicks.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

War and Pieces posted:

are you trolling here or you actually believe the non-pilled cover story?

Timothy McVeigh was the lone gunman

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol i just realized that a qcs thread was made for spinz and the qcsfyadpyf cabal had it shut down in 1 page. and op was almost banned over his rape jokes about it. they can't keep getting away with this

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol i just realized that a qcs thread was made for spinz and the qcsfyadpyf cabal had it shut down in 1 page. and op was almost banned over his rape jokes about it. they can't keep getting away with this

the weirdos in qcs and the weirdo admins are all friends

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Free Spinz, perma kanye preemptively in case he tries to buy us.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

QCS is a joke.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Edmund Sparkler posted:

QCS is a joke.

Not even a joke, a shaggy dog story. Leads nowhere.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

qcs is good as a containment zone for the most mentally unwell posters on the forums, but there is a price to be paid, and spinz took the bullet for us this time

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

INCELS CURE SPINZ

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Yaldabaoth posted:

Well the election of Trump shows that the rightwing doesn't really care about capitalism anymore, they just want to burn down everything because they're sick and tired of the world not sucking their straight, white dicks.

the burning down the world industry is the only untapped market left

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Make America great, at literally anything

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
It's fine to be mad at QCS but tbh I dont want to read about people cumming when I'm trying to own Kanye

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Maga-la, Colonel!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Imagine if Kanye walked into this thread. Have some decorum, people. Jesus.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

in kanye came into this thread i'd cum all over him

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Buschmaki posted:

It's fine to be mad at QCS but tbh I dont want to read about people cumming when I'm trying to own Kanye

What's your point

Was it too distracting to your threads purpose of making fun of the mentally ill person having a public meltdown or something

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

Buschmaki posted:

Kanye can't stop talking about Pete Davidson giving his wife big white dick orgasms

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Worf posted:

What's your point

Was it too distracting to your threads purpose of making fun of the mentally ill person having a public meltdown or something

Yes.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Did you report that post lol

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Edmund Sparkler posted:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Embrace a sex positive future.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Worf posted:

Did you report that post lol

Hee hee hee.... I'll never tell.... *smirks*

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

lol

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I had a really nice custom title built up to give to the admin that gave her the week-long probation, but it turns out they don't let you give titles to admins lol

Unfortunately the OP would probably actually enjoy it so I can't even really reuse it

Also I wish they would change the custom title menu so that it told you the user was ineligible before you built it lol

For anybody curious though, you can tag the hell out of moderators all day

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

FilthyImp posted:

Man, if ever there was a time for mass stabbings...

The last thing that you ever want to kill a large group of right-wingers in America with is a knife

That seems like right-wing propaganda machine wet dream

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Oh God, Kanye is actually crazy enough to waste time and money trying to gently caress with a dead gay forum just because we hurt his fees fees.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

webmaster ye wouldn't prohibit women talking about sex like the current mods, but he would prohibit jewish people, so pick your poison i guess

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Buschmaki posted:

Yeah this tbh

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Buschmaki posted:

You should post in QCS about it.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Dandywalken posted:

Yeah this tbh

thought you were supposed to be culture

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bad Purchase posted:

webmaster ye wouldn't prohibit women talking about sex like the current mods, but he would prohibit jewish people, so pick your poison i guess

Well women don't have their own country, so I'm more sympathetic to them.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

uh, the amazons??

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

read it wrong nm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

the qcsfyadpyf cabal

Please tell me that you used that phrase to mock the crazy people who unironically believe that it exists