Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

sleep with the vicious posted:

Donald Trump is in the WWE Hall of fame

Only human being to have held both titles, unprecedented

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/FedUpSenators/status/1583462412656967681?t=3EW9iGBKQmRquFGbaJXbdw&s=19

AgentF
May 11, 2009
I remember this Monty Python sketch

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

SirPablo posted:

The first black president getting elected then weeks later, groups of "economically concerned citizens" popping up all over the place.

Rick Santelli was scheduled to have an interview on The Daily Show until Ames/Exiled exposed him for being a Koch machine dweeb. I think the exposé was initially published in Playboy.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Every few months i'm reminded of Yasha and Mark's shame project website.

https://shameproject.com/

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

sleep with the vicious posted:

Donald Trump is in the WWE Hall of fame

it also features two governors and Pete Rose.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

SirPablo posted:

The first black president getting elected then weeks later, groups of "economically concerned citizens" popping up all over the place.

They did that with the literal Nazi torch carrying marches when trump first ran too. The shitlib media was too scared to call white supremacy what it was and came up with all kinds of “These aren’t Nazis, theses are people with economic anxiety. Chants of ‘Blood and Soil’ and ‘You will not replace us’ just mean they’re nervous about their jobs being outsourced! That’s why they don’t like those they call (((globalists))).” excuses

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Every few months i'm reminded of Yasha and Mark's shame project website.

https://shameproject.com/

Ftw

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Ken Bone

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

https://i.imgur.com/k7eeRkJ.mp4

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

The American Dream posted:

it also features two governors and Pete Rose.
the National Wrestling Hall of Fame (less famous but more real) inducted Norman Borlaug because he wrestled in college

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

lmfao

I still marvel at the hatchet job bush n Cheney pulled off to make this guy seem like a traitor and drsft-dodging Bush avoids all scrutiny

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

lmfao

I still marvel at the hatchet job bush n Cheney pulled off to make this guy seem like a traitor and drsft-dodging Bush avoids all scrutiny

To be fair even in a vacuum Kerry comes off as an effete, charisma-less policy wonk who is entirely unlikeable. He would lose to a plate of mashed potatoes.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

LastInLine posted:

To be fair even in a vacuum Kerry comes off as an effete, charisma-less policy wonk who is entirely unlikeable. He would lose to a plate of mashed potatoes.

Hey, that plate of potatoes won the 2020 election fair and square.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

LastInLine posted:

Sure, but attacking him for his military service is bold especially when the other guy is a draft dodger

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Nah, bullying works.

If you go "uhh nuh-uh, actually it is *you* who is guilty of exactly what you accuse me of" then you lose because the point is to come up with some creative insults that make everyone go "oooooh poo poo" and then they can't get that out of their heads and it'll be the first thing they think of every time they hear your name.

It's all about the spectacle, since elections don't matter for poo poo in liberal democracies anyway.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Kerry's campaign desperately tried to hide that he's fluent in French

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Toilet paper stuck to President Trump's shoe.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Kerry ordering a cheesesteak with Swiss being a national scandal

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/paynushaver/status/1583752211019882496?cxt=HHwWgICj4dWPz_orAAAA

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

my man still riding that 15 seconds of fame

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

beautiful human submarines

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

The Australian politician who sent a picture of his flaccid penis flopped into a glass of red wine to a woman he was having an affair with

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
What was he thinking? A red doesn't pair with that.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

You never had red wine and cheese?

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
4chan nazis tried to convince everyone Taylor Swift was a secret nazi to own the libs, convincing pretty much only themselves, then having an extremely antisemitic meltdown when she made some very middle of the road "racism is bad" thing

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

4chan nazis tried to convince everyone Taylor Swift was a secret nazi to own the libs, convincing pretty much only themselves, then having an extremely antisemitic meltdown when she made some very middle of the road "racism is bad" thing

She was a white woman who was slighted publicly by a Black man once, I suppose they just projected racial animus onto her after that

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Mr. Lobe posted:

She was a white woman who was slighted publicly by a Black man once, I suppose they just projected racial animus onto her after that

Well that and the picture of her next to some guy wear a swastika shirt IIRC.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

RandomBlue posted:

Huh, didn't know about that one

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

RandomBlue posted:

drat Ye, the signs were all there

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

lmfao

whats even funnier is that they were both bonesman. that election was so loving stupid (evergreen comment, i know)

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

and then kanye turned out to be the nazi lmao

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

i haven’t been able to find it but there’s also a bunch of pics of her with white kids and she’s hugging them closely and smiling and then one with her and a little black girl and she’s holding her at arms length and grimacing lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Fortaleza posted:

Kerry's campaign desperately tried to hide that he's fluent in French

Well yeah he's a mustard magnate

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Flowers For Algeria posted:

beautiful human submarines

What exactly was this again? I've never personally found out because it sounds weird

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Milo and POTUS posted:

What exactly was this again? I've never personally found out because it sounds weird
A post made on the pregnant women subreddit by Ken Bone

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Milo and POTUS posted:

The loathesome fat centrist's description of pregnant women, whom he fetishizes.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It ruled that ken was Very Undecided and then it turned out he worked at a coal power plant or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Mr. Lobe posted:

Huh, didn't know about that one