Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

The Moon Monster posted:

Now I want to see a pizza topped with a tenderloin that's three times as big as the crust.

There's a place near me that does some pretty out there poo poo with pizza. Sirloin in this case. But check out some of the other options. I'm torn. I've liked what I've tried from them, but they seem to suffer from "pineapple/canadian bacon pizza syndrome" where it tastes good initially, but loses it's allure real quick. I'm also not adventurous enough to try some of them.

https://order.pizzatreepizza.com/#/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

uber_stoat posted:

you will LOOK and you will KNOW

RISing crUST sounds like a Roland Emmerich disaster movie

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

The doc knows he is committing pizza(flavored) crimes, he doesn't care. He straight up mocks the Italians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPjhNbxrYS8

He just knows we Dutch people won't care, that we love shoving those bitter balls in our mouth :(

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I can't fight you, denying people the right to stuff balls in their mouths goes against everything I hold dear.
That said you should keep a close eye on the good doctor, I'm sure he's working on some doomsday device. In pizza form.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
even as we speak the mad Doktor's infernal Pizzafabrik lurches to horrible life. we can only wait with terrible anticipation for his next vile crime against Pizza to be revealed.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Today I bring brazilian Pizza Hut.

Chicken requeijão, kinda like the famous Mestre pizza. I wonder why they didn't use Catupiry™. Are they really so cheap that they use regular-rear end requeijão? I digress.

It was shockingly good! The dough was fluffy and the sauce was very tomato-forward and noticeable.

Good showing, Pizza Hut. Now I gotta get some Domino's to compare the two.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Mac n Cheese pizza is some of my fav.

I dunno about a frozen one though.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Philthy posted:

Mac n Cheese pizza is some of my fav.

I dunno about a frozen one though.

Yeah, real ones are great. DiGiorno "inspired by Stouffer's"....not so much

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
the dayton, ohio area has this terrible local staple pizza chain called cassano's pizza king, and we picked one up out of ignorance when in town. we had some small talk with the worker about the local pizza places, as they were extremely dead at dinner time and we were waiting. they said:

beaming: "do you like salt?"
"i guess? sure"
"well our pizza is the SALTIEST!"

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

corn haver posted:

the dayton, ohio area has this terrible local staple pizza chain called cassano's pizza king, and we picked one up out of ignorance when in town. we had some small talk with the worker about the local pizza places, as they were extremely dead at dinner time and we were waiting. they said:

beaming: "do you like salt?"
"i guess? sure"
"well our pizza is the SALTIEST!"

lmao

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
we had a pizza place open up here in not-ohio and when we got home the entire thing tasted like pure salt. we had to toss it out it was nothing but salt. i was like what in the gently caress

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I drove like an hour away from Kenosha to Kettle Moraine with my nephew to go camping. We were lazy one night and ended up getting a local pizza while I set my laptop up on the cooler to watch Friday the 13th movies all night. I just looked up a nearby place that had the best reviews. 4+ stars.

It was horrible. Garbage. And it was cut in triangles which isn't a thing here really except for chains.

I just remembered that and wanted you all to know that.

edit: btw, sitting out in the dark woods with your nephew watching horror movies is wonderful. :unsmith:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Not my nephew buddy

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Well I was like 17 when he was born and he's 21 now so we have a lot in common. :)

Soul Dentist posted:

Not my nephew buddy

Oh come on. You'd love to have a stranger (me) take your nephew out into the dark woods.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Oh no you just wouldn't like my nephew lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm just going to take your word for it and not continue the kidnapping joke.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Yeah you kinda let that one get away from you

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I make-a you a fine spaghettza :discourse:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

So you're supposed to go though the bother of making dough but you can't be bothered to boil some spaghetti?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Necro-NOM-NOM-NOMICON!!!!

:downsrim:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Add sausage for a Necronomicon ex Mortadella.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Cheesy

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Klatu, verata, nikt-OOOOO

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

:lol:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Would do edibles then demolish the gently caress out of that

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rkhs2yUc101vmay6q.mp4

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
A perfect troll (but wouldn't stop me from eating it)

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Futanari Damacy posted:

A perfect troll (but wouldn't stop me from eating it)

Same, but I would be furious the entire time I was eating

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
My wife usually eats pizza cut like that. My one year old only likes crusts.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Fools Infinite posted:

My one year old only likes crusts.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I dunno, but you wanna hang onto that guilt-free way to only eat the best part as long as you can!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Captain Hygiene posted:

I dunno, but you wanna hang onto that guilt-free way to only eat the best part as long as you can!

Stuffed crust was the best thing to happen to crust in the past 20 years. Less crust, more cheese.

quick edit: we have tavern style pizza here (very thin square cut) and there's barely any crust on the edges and they're all crispy. But a standard triangle cut pizza has a lot more and it's always dry unless you eat it before it cools like... at all.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Oh yeah, something special like stuffed crust is always great, I just always get tired of finishing off all the crust on a regular generic pizza.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Some places have really incredibly good crust. There's a place here that does and I asked them about it once, and they said it's from using the same water distillation methods they use in NYC. Which is apparently a thing, the hardness of the water used in making crust makes a huge difference apparently. So if you don't like pizza crust you might just live in a place with bad water distillation tech and need to order from places that distill their own water

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Oh yeah, I've had really good crust. We just don't have many great local pizza places here, so mostly the best I get is ones that are fine but still in the same ballpark as the big national chains.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

https://streamable.com/zv9k33

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Some youtubers doing their take on the Taiwanese Pizza Hut's oreo/shrimp/fish/fried chicken/stuffed crust pizza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQpK3CgCznk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

SlothfulCobra posted:

Some youtubers doing their take on the Taiwanese Pizza Hut's oreo/shrimp/fish/fried chicken/stuffed crust pizza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQpK3CgCznk

Sortedfood usually does some fun stuff, First We Feast also did their take on gourmet stuffed crust pizza today. I'm waiting for a Mythical Kitchen post tomorrow to finish the trifecta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG45U89EXgg