Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Gripweed posted:

I don't know what that means or how to find that information. Literally my entire information about Magic beyond "it is a card game" came from seeing an article on the Warhammer website about Warhammer Magic decks and then finding out they cost 60 dollars.

this is the extent of my knowledge also, in addition to that dudes photo series where he did a bunch of selfies next to all the rear end cracks at a card game competition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Jel Shaker posted:

this is the extent of my knowledge also, in addition to that dudes photo series where he did a bunch of selfies next to all the rear end cracks at a card game competition

He was banned from on premises magic for 3 years after that. Fuckin king

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

I haven't finished the new ALAB but Andy talking about the epistemological crisis at 43:30 was wonderful. Might be my favorite moment of the entire series.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

some plague rats posted:

All of Ian's actual opinions are incredibly bad, he just has such good vibes you overlook what an awful piece of poo poo he is. He's absolutely the bizarro universe nick mullen

Wait, really?

I’ve only heard him on Cum Town and got the sense he was a goofy “good vibes” kind of scumbag, but I thought that was more a lifestyle and reaction to his dad being squished than a point of view.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

some plague rats posted:

hell yeah excited to gently caress some gang of nerd bitches trying to bootleg yugioh cards or whatever. have some greasy little polycule at the makerspace like I got trapped in a tman post. big bang theory rear end life plan. id rather have my head sawed off

How dare you, I've never been in a polycule.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

tokin opposition posted:

How dare you, I've never been in a polycule.

yet :eng101:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Smythe posted:

consensually and of age, of course.

tired of being a mod?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

though this was a good interview with adam curtis on traumazone and current politics, i hope chapo has him on because he seems to be vibing with a lot of what matt has been saying for the past year or so (at one point he says we're not going to get fascism because that's mass politics, and we're not doing that anymore)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=663vLIYBcpI

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Did this thread hash out how Street Fight split up? I know Brett was hospitalized after some kind of mental health episode, but I don't know what happened after that.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
5-4 had an interesting patreon podcast. (yeah yeah y'all like alab better. I like alab better too, but 5-4 still does some good stuff.) Rhiannon got burned out on being a public defender and quit and Peter got shitcanned when his in-house counsel job found out about the podcast.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Halloween Jack posted:

Did this thread hash out how Street Fight split up? I know Brett was hospitalized after some kind of mental health episode, but I don't know what happened after that.

he got a divorce and went mentally downhill pretty quickly after, but it probably started well before. they brought up having pretty strong differences about direction of the podcast but i'm not sure what it was. brett's mentioned multiple times wanting to get arrested in support of squatters' rights so i think he may want to focus on direct action and flipping antiques. he set up a new podcast where he does interviews but so far it really doesn't have a theme or angle yet

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i say swears online posted:

he got a divorce and went mentally downhill pretty quickly after. they mentioned pretty strong differences on the podcast but i'm not sure what it was. brett's mentioned multiple times wanting to get arrested in support of squatters' rights so i think he may want to focus on direct action and flipping antiques. he set up a new podcast where he does interviews but so far it really doesn't have a theme or angle yet

seem's like the theme is "watching a mid-life crisis unfold in real time"

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
felix has a very hard to listen to voice

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

LastInLine posted:

I haven't finished the new ALAB but Andy talking about the epistemological crisis at 43:30 was wonderful. Might be my favorite moment of the entire series.

yeah this was really great, i might need to clip that to send to my dad every time he asks why people are descending in crazy conspiracism

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Frosted Flake posted:

Wait, really?

I’ve only heard him on Cum Town and got the sense he was a goofy “good vibes” kind of scumbag, but I thought that was more a lifestyle and reaction to his dad being squished than a point of view.

oh yeah he has some Opinions. They give him poo poo on cum town for walking around with a copy of irreversible damage which is an insane hate screed against trans people. He's anti bail reform, anti minors having their criminal records wiped, hell find the "it was made by black leaders!!" thing

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

he may want to focus on direct action and flipping antiques.

lol jesus

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Ian is not meant to be taken seriously. he’s just a dumb guy.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

some plague rats posted:

oh yeah he has some Opinions. They give him poo poo on cum town for walking around with a copy of irreversible damage which is an insane hate screed against trans people. He's anti bail reform, anti minors having their criminal records wiped, hell find the "it was made by black leaders!!" thing

Yikes my dude 😎

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

slave to my cravings posted:

I love him

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

slave to my cravings posted:

this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Wizard Master posted:

troubling instagram post from Dasha today

Dasha would make an excellent goon.

She has that trait where she sees someone getting all the attention, and immediately wants it.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

kanye is single btw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

kanye is single btw

lets become his boyfriends

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

lets become his boyfriends

Don't want to. (im racist.)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i hosed him

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

kanye is single btw

and???

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

some plague rats posted:

Don't want to. (im racist.)

you sayihg its not racist to LITERALLY gently caress a powerful black man in the rear end? you know nothing. pathetic little n00b

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

no you didn't :what:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Yeezy re-upholstered my pussy, and now I don't know how to feel about it

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
So is Elon

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

you sayihg its not racist to LITERALLY gently caress a powerful black man in the rear end? you know nothing. pathetic little n00b

"i'm a sick gently caress, i like a quick gently caress"
- kanye west

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lets just say i'm the reason ye hates the jews now 💅

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Farm Frenzy posted:

hello dasha

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Farm Frenzy posted:

lfmao

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Having sex is beta behavior

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Civilized Fishbot posted:

Yeezy re-upholstered my pussy, and now I don't know how to feel about it

hwat the hell ???????

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

Having sex is beta behavior

feminine trait to make love. real men only r-*wolf howl*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

loving a mans rear end is a sign of respect you malignant homo. go back to school