Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

He wanted to put swastikas on the bottom of all Yeezys and adidas was upset because adidas himself was not a fan of Hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

The moment this was closed Ye talk spread instantly to like 5 other threads GJ dude

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Vashro posted:

The way he said he has 11 billion and a huge dick makes me think he has neither :shrug:

He's really loving pissed about Pete having a big dick for some reason or another

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Adidas should have dropped him sooner but probably needed the accountants and lawyers to huddle up and figure out how much money they'd lose and if there would be any liability.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

sure okay posted:

The moment this was closed Ye talk spread instantly to like 5 other threads GJ dude

lol yep and i knew it was gonna be like this

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Doctor Butts posted:

Adidas should have dropped him sooner but probably needed the accountants and lawyers to huddle up and figure out how much money they'd lose and if there would be any liability.

yeah this was pretty fast to drop a deal that big

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

adidas should sign a promo deal with skete davidson, strike while the iron is hot

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

or they could sign beck, which frankly is long overdue

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Surely Beck has an exclusive to endorse bowling shoes or fringe-lined moccasins or something like that.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MrQwerty posted:

He's really loving pissed about Pete having a big dick for some reason or another

All
Day
I
Dream
About
Skeet Davidson’s huge hog blasting big cums in my ex-wife

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

sure okay posted:

Megathread culture wins again

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

All
Day
I
Dream
About

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Actually I think Pete Davidson could design a pretty cool shoe.

Shame they'll be too big for me to fit into.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Well since there's nothing left but to litigate something that's already been decided long ago because hey, why not because apparently there's nothing else to do I suppose this thread should be put on Hi-Ye-tus until something happens

If Kanye like, pulls a gun on live tv or something I'll go ahead and reopen it

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Ye got dropped by Adidas post about it here

lmao @ Ye Yever so Yeffortlessly sabotaging his career in precisely chorYeographed motion to keep his gbs thread open, playin u mods like a piano... ready to admit hes GENIUS "Ye"t??

Trick question: it was never ur Yecision 2 make.
Ye only cre"Ye"tes, so u can't blame Him 4 Hate, only Heartbreak. . . & 808s. . .

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

FirstnameLastname posted:

lmao @ Ye Yever so Yeffortlessly sabotaging his career in precisely chorYeographed motion to keep his gbs thread open, playin u mods like a piano... ready to admit hes GENIUS "Ye"t??

Ye only cre"Ye"tes, so u can't blame Him 4 Hate, only Heartbreak. . . & 808s. . .

actually, close the thread and ban this guy

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
ye wishes he could make beer half as good as becks

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Mr. Crow posted:

I hope this doesn't upset the puritan right in this thread but how little do u think Ye's dick is to be so hyper focused on the size of ol Petey? There's no way hes average right like if he was average he wouldn't even bring it up in conversation, a normal sized guy would just go "dudes got a monster cock guess ill go about my day :shrug:"

how many wars could have been avoided if we had the technology to make cocks bigger?? really makes u think

as i recall during my dick size class in college the formula is O= (√N*2)/i
where i= insecurity
N=New Dick
and O = Old dick

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Adidas will need to find another obnoxious celebrity to market their athletic gear to rich kids who suck at sports.

I'm thinking James Corden.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Move the thread to D&D and impose tedious D&D :decorum: on it, only shock therapy can save it now

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Jillian poo poo posted:

I just had a toe-curling orgasm

Same.

I was just listening to Beck.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

All
Day
I
Dream
About

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Woolie Wool posted:

Move the thread to D&D and impose tedious D&D :decorum: on it, only shock therapy can save it now

nah we need to talk more about celebrity's hogs

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Still big mad the mods closed this thread, all I wanted to do was discuss the Yecoverse and how the Yecoverse is affected by Ye's Ex Wive's suitors' hogs

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

also the more I look at this post the more I wanna ask why the gently caress did you go ruin this thread bro

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm getting so pissed off thinking about people mispronouncing Adidas itt

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Hardawn posted:

I'm getting so pissed off thinking about people mispronouncing Adidas itt

uh-did-us

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

eh-dit-ess

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Adeeznuts

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

FNLN strikes again

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Man. Watching one of his recent interviews was just sad. Just insane amount of DDE(divorced dad energy)

He keeps referring to Kim Kardashian as his wife and talks about his kids not want to do poo poo he's into. Like no poo poo no teenager wants to go to choir practice after school.

Like he absolutely doesn't realize he's nuked any chance of getting back with her.

I'm convinced from his ramblings that all this anti-semitism started when a psychiatrist who happened to be Jewish diagnosed him as bipolar and he super took offense to that.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

Thundercracker posted:

Man. Watching one of his recent interviews was just sad. Just insane amount of DDE(divorced dad energy)

He keeps referring to Kim Kardashian as his wife and talks about his kids not want to do poo poo he's into. Like no poo poo no teenager wants to go to choir practice after school.

Like he absolutely doesn't realize he's nuked any chance of getting back with her.

I'm convinced from his ramblings that all this anti-semitism started when a psychiatrist who happened to be Jewish diagnosed him as bipolar and he super took offense to that.

Doesn't this all coincide rather perfectly with him starting to hang around Candace Owens? Would make sense, she's a card carrying member of klan and one of the most bigoted and racist people you can find, and give someone like that a malleable mushbrain like Ye's and you have all sorts of room for causing serious damage.

Of everyone in his circle right now, I'd point to that piece of poo poo as a primary cause.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Skete got the biggest iPad in town but I don't think all Ye's cores are a-hummin' if you catch my drift

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He was being treated for ages wasn't he?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

skete

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Skete means come

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ye’eesh

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

drat doesn't Ye know he's gonna catch at least a sixer saying stuff like that?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Boom!

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1584931092108189697?s=20&t=V671umxj9QoZjBckiJZlFQ

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1584873523868467201?s=20&t=V671umxj9QoZjBckiJZlFQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
a sane society would have already forced him to share a van with varg vikernes for the rest of his days