Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Alaois posted:

my monitor is on

It's kinda funny. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

jack in it to the matrix

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

doingitwrong posted:

That photo is from 2004

This photo is from 2012

This one is from 2021

The 2012 picture looks like a computer janitor solved the lament configuration.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

rodbeard posted:

The 2012 picture looks like a computer janitor solved the lament configuration.

we have such sites to show you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Empty Sandwich posted:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Empty Sandwich posted:

lol

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Empty Sandwich posted:

thread title now

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Empty Sandwich posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

*voice cracking* we'll tear your soul apart

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
no peers, please. it's a waste of good socketing.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

If anyone else tries another pun I'm personally ending their lives

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

i thought it wasn’t elf dick but elf vaginas that she talked about. namely that they had tentacles in them.

unless there were two people that went on very elaborate theorycrafting spiels about elf genitalia and reproduction.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Splash Attack posted:

i thought it wasn’t elf dick but elf vaginas that she talked about. namely that they had tentacles in them.

unless there were two people that went on very elaborate theorycrafting spiels about elf genitalia and reproduction.

part of the theory was that elf dicks couldn't stay erect without being ententacled. it takes two to tango

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
did the reptile breasts thing originate here or not

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i feel like it had to according to the laws of physics

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Violen posted:

I thought this is just a running joke among Dungeons and Dragons nerds

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Violen posted:

That's been a thing as long as furries have. But it "took off" I suppose with the release of Xcom 2 which had snake women with breasts, which lots of people made jokes about and some people were really gross about.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

it would be cool if someone could dig up the unhinged early COVID posts about how China had ceased to exist as a country and tens of millions of refugees had begun to flood surrounding countries

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
for some reason i have someones completely sincere essay in my mind as a post here but maybe elf dicks have just skewered my memory

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Splash Attack posted:

sorry but the only thing I can ever think of when I see that person's name now is

elise the great posted:

I’m literally a black bloc antifa medic from the anarchist jurisdiction.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Upgrade posted:

it would be cool if someone could dig up the unhinged early COVID posts about how China had ceased to exist as a country and tens of millions of refugees had begun to flood surrounding countries

i think those are still going on

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

doingitwrong posted:

This one is from 2021

I wish every picture of a goon cave was filled with glowing-eyed chickens lurking in the trash and laundry instead of cats.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

pentyne posted:

sorry but the only thing I can ever think of when I see that person's name now is

Antifa super soldier

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I read the elf dick post, ban everyone and close the forums

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Violen posted:

it was part of a general cross-internet argument about this enemy from x-com 2, the reptile with breasts. real child birthing hips too on this creature derived from an animal which lays eggs

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I'm suddenly being forced to remember the creepy gbs guy and I don't appreciate that

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Famethrowa posted:

I'm suddenly being forced to remember the creepy gbs guy and I don't appreciate that

Gotta be more specific there chief

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Spanish Manlove posted:

Gotta be more specific there chief

The man who famously loves anime snake tits, and was permabanned for his posting in the DeviantArt thread, among other crimes.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
free snaketits guy

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

free snaketits guy

no

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
:negative:

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I'm sure he's in a better place now. A place with more snaketits.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

free snaketits guy

absolutely not

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

free snake tits for everyone

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Yeah you can just go to literally any other internet community if you want to see people constantly horny post

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

free snaketits guy

It's a tempting offer but I can't take them home with me

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

free snaketits guy

Make a QCS thread :)

rodbeard posted:

Yeah you can just go to literally any other internet community if you want to see people constantly horny post

Yeah this. I laughed at some of his posts outside of the infamous thread but I have a stomach for that. This is one of very few funny spaces on the Internet where you can go and expect horny oversharing to be punished. It's valuable for that reason.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

it was part of a general cross-internet argument about this enemy from x-com 2, the reptile with breasts. real child birthing hips too on this creature derived from an animal which lays eggs

before I found this in the games xcom2 thread I tried to find it on google images using the dialogue I remembered from it, which was a mistake

anyway I think the gbs snake tits guy was named Meme Poker Party

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I remember the brief period when snake tits guy tried to clean up his image and become something other than snake tits guy. Changed their avatar to something not snake tits. But almost immediately someone bought them a new snake tits avatar with a caption that reminded them they cannot run from their crimes. I think think that was late last year? Or maybe even this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Punished Snaketits