Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
Y'alldabaoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Yaldabaoth posted:

These people so desperately want a fascist government who will make the rest of the world bend over and treat them like the main characters they think they are.

It might actually be dumber than that, I'm certain at least some of these chuds would have kept on insisting this was some terrific joke while being led to the gallows by the very people they helped put in power.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Killingyouguy! posted:

I don't think you understand how little this explains

I was really mad at God, ok?

Content:

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

By popular demand posted:

It might actually be dumber than that, I'm certain at least some of these chuds would have kept on insisting this was some terrific joke while being led to the gallows by the very people they helped put in power.
“But I voted for Reichkanzler Hitler as a joke! A joke!” I shout as I’m herded onto a freight car to Auschwitz.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

`Nemesis posted:

4chan meetup

There are two too many jugs of milk in this picture.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

`Nemesis posted:

4chan meetup

So is milk a white power thing now? I can’t keep up.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

`Nemesis posted:

4chan meetup

anime

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It is because most other races become lactose intolerant as adults.

But if you ask me, that's just more evidence of how white people are overglorified babies.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I think one of those is skim milk, which shouldn't even count as milk.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe
The guy in the middle is holding a piece of paper with Milk Mixing Party MVP on it. So whatever they’re doing with the milk, he won.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

To repeat myself: I just can't get skim fascist at my local grocery store, I have to settle for full fat fascist.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

By popular demand posted:

To repeat myself: I just can't get skim fascist at my local grocery store, I have to settle for full fat fascist.

In Canada it's called homo fascist.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
White supremacists like milk or some poo poo:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/us/white-supremacists-science-dna.html

I swear I saw somewhere the eating raw eggs was some sort of "make yourself whiter" or some poo poo like that too, but I can't find it.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

wesleywillis posted:

White supremacists like milk or some poo poo:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/us/white-supremacists-science-dna.html

I swear I saw somewhere the eating raw eggs was some sort of "make yourself whiter" or some poo poo like that too, but I can't find it.

That 23 and me poo poo is like loving phrenology I sweatergod

*blows out rear end in a top hat from two bites of ice cream in defiance of white god*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Gerblyn posted:

The guy in the middle is holding a piece of paper with Milk Mixing Party MVP on it. So whatever they’re doing with the milk, he won.

Is that the one where they jizz on a biscuit?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Man who stopped bathing over 50 years ago for fear of falling ill, lives to be 94 but dies a few months after he's given a wash. Poor guy was robbed of immortality.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What was his username

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Man who stopped bathing over 50 years ago for fear of falling ill, lives to be 94 but dies a few months after he's given a wash. Poor guy was robbed of immortality.

Isn't it ironic?

Dontcha think?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

What was his username

Lowtax

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Died smoking that loud pack

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Did he ever wipe after going poo?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Poohs Packin posted:

Died smoking that loud pack

Cartoon Man posted:

Did he ever wipe after going poo?

I'm pretty sure I read about this guy years ago, and his preferred smoke was dried dung he collected and put in his pipe.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I'm pretty sure I read about this guy years ago, and his preferred smoke was dried dung he collected and put in his pipe.

As if not bathing for over half his life wasn't already goony enough.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
What was his Cheeto and Mountain Dew consumption like?

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

My uncle used to work with a guy who would wander the streets of SW D.C., filling up his pipe with tobacco from discarded cigarette butts.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
https://twitter.com/CursedVideos/status/1585023856305385472?s=20&t=p_kSxUgWW7l8dJghdNj3sg

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Uhhhhhhh did I just watch someone die?

Best comment from the twitter thread is “radiation is just spicy air”.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Is one of those doohickeys a Geiger counter? Follow-up question, if hypothetically your Geiger counter starts flashing red why would you just stand there? There are probably less agonizing ways to commit suicide.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Frank Frank posted:

Is one of those doohickeys a Geiger counter? Follow-up question, if hypothetically your Geiger counter starts flashing red why would you just stand there? There are probably less agonizing ways to commit suicide.

I think they're all measuring radiation. According to the comments the one on the right hits 9999 and then gives up. Though I would expect more artifacts in the video at the end if the source was that spicy.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Gerblyn posted:

Is milk mixing when the last guy to cum in the milk bottle has to drink it?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

It is because most other races become lactose intolerant as adults.

But if you ask me, that's just more evidence of how white people are overglorified babies.

While I'm sure everyone would love to hear more about your various theories about race, it would probably be better over the longer term if you instead considered what the gently caress you are posting before hitting the "submit" button.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

CaptainSarcastic posted:

While I'm sure everyone would love to hear more about your various theories about race, it would probably be better over the longer term if you instead considered what the gently caress you are posting before hitting the "submit" button.
That is absolutely not going to happen with that guy. He eats a probe as routinely as the tides for saying strange poo poo.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
YABADOTH

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Yabba dabba DON'T!

Anyway, on topic:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Frank Frank posted:

For years now I have read your name as “Yabadoth” which reads like some lovecraftian elder god. You should really consider a name change
Yaldabaoth is a regular old elder god

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m on team Yog Sothoth myself

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

koshmar posted:

I think they're all measuring radiation. According to the comments the one on the right hits 9999 and then gives up. Though I would expect more artifacts in the video at the end if the source was that spicy.

Yeah, any ionizing radiation will gently caress with camera sensors that aren't heavily shielded. Every frame would look like this if not more speckled:

(this image is also obviously faked but the white spots are close enough)

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Cocaine Bear posted:

Yeah, any ionizing radiation will gently caress with camera sensors that aren't heavily shielded. Every frame would look like this if not more speckled:

(this image is also obviously faked but the white spots are close enough)

Ahh yes the old spicy cinnamon stick

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Yabba dabba DON'T!

Anyway, on topic:

Bee pretending to be a rabbit or rabbit pretending to be a bee?

These are the questions that keep me up at night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmallFormatBlues
Aug 12, 2022
Found in the wild at one of my accounts. The real curse is the owner and workers are extremely disrespectful to women. Made the girl at the Subway in the store quit due to constant harassment. Then this shows up.