Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Yejimbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i was watching ozark and there is a bipolar character in that and he gets himself in all sortsa trouble

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

This is how easy it is to not get cancelled. Just loving back down and go to the mattresses when you gently caress up and get backlash. All Kanye had to do was go to the holocaust museum and claim he had no idea Jewish people don’t like it when people wish death on him but now he’s educated, Twitter people would still hate him but people in power and guys on the street would have enough plausible deniability to go right back to milking him for shoe and rap money.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Yaldabaoth posted:

I love it when minorities blame other minorities for their problems because it usually means they really do fear and respect the white man.

If you're going to keep gimmick posting as a dumbass, at least do it without making assumptions about minorities and what they think/believe, you don't even interact with anyone not white in real life

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

i mean its a draw two with no draw back.

ban that op poo poo. (is this actually op? both for yugioh and tcgs in general?)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Yaldabaoth posted:

You're right, it's a mixture of true believers and 4chan types who do focus mostly on trying to own the libs.

You are boring and your posts eat.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Powerful Katrinka posted:

If you're going to keep gimmick posting as a dumbass, at least do it without making assumptions about minorities and what they think/believe, you don't even interact with anyone not white in real life

how dare you talk to dr peterson like that

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

at this rate konye will have to purchase a season ticket to the holocaust museum to make up for all of his antisemitisms.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/ComplexSneakers/status/1585003847616843776?s=20&t=Dizt4Gv-ZCbkNi6QIg8Ueg

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
In case you want to scam proud boy types, now would be an excellent time to flip any Yeezy shoes you have, or anything you can make look like one, it's not like they'll loving know as they rush out to buy this week's icon

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Code Jockey posted:

In case you want to scam proud boy types, now would be an excellent time to flip any Yeezy shoes you have, or anything you can make look like one, it's not like they'll loving know as they rush out to buy this week's icon

strapping ball socks and duct tape to sell to hypebeast chuds

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

I don't get the joke here? Can someone explain it to me?

Edit: nvm i got it! Op thought of an antisemitic joke involving Yugioh and really wanted to share it! Geez i feel dumb

Sex Farm fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Oct 26, 2022

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

Anyone remember the Kanye rpg-maker game that turned out to be a recruitment tool for a cult?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW7n4rh4HaY

All this poo poo makes me think he was 100% in on it and this is what really set off his god-complex.

nah it was made by a cool translady for a highschool project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBPnPCpXHqs

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Jolye West

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Holy poo poo the Jews control Yu-Gi-Oh too???

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Joey: "you know who runs children's card games?-

"Joey nooooooooooooooo-

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Kanye was banned for getting way too excited about the blue eyes white dragon

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Buschmaki posted:

You're right.

Ye Two Towers

Guess what the towers are?

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Man footlocker doesn’t have any yeezys on the floor for the average person to just walk in and buy. Cmon

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I thought the breaking point was Kanye wanting to give his mom huge bazongas or a massive dumper and she died. Then, to add insult to injury, Kim went and started swinging on Pete's gargantuan schlong like she was pole dancing.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Doctor Butts posted:

I thought the breaking point was Kanye wanting to give his mom huge bazongas or a massive dumper and she died. Then, to add insult to injury, Kim went and started swinging on Pete's gargantuan schlong like she was pole dancing.

dude's biggest mistake in game dev was making a game where his mom went to heaven

really he should have been making a party pack out of all his embarrassing poo poo

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Spinning my beck jams hard today

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Beck had the best B-sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoE0L8aKvyQ

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I only skimmed the thread but beck is loving pete davidson wtf???

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Kim's got even more competition now that a cougar announced she's on the prowl.

https://ew.com/celebrity/martha-stewart-would-date-pete-davidson/

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Martha's over Snoop and on the prowl for that monster white D

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MrQwerty posted:

Martha's over Snoop and on the prowl for that monster white D

“It’s a good thing”

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Doctor Butts posted:

Kim's got even more competition now that a cougar announced she's on the prowl.

https://ew.com/celebrity/martha-stewart-would-date-pete-davidson/

I'm not going to click that link so hopefully I'm not agreeing to anything terrible but something about this pleases me tremendously lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
has he done it? have the jews been death con 3d on? i hope not. theyve already been through a lot ):

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

PhazonLink posted:

i mean its a draw two with no draw back.

ban that op poo poo. (is this actually op? both for yugioh and tcgs in general?)

pot of greed has been banned pretty much always. yugioh doesn’t have some other resource to spend like mana to create a counterbalancing cost, so the card advantage it provides is busted
:goonsay:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I wonder what MMA fighters think about the situation:

Jared Fogle
Oct 21, 2022
I just kinda want to fall out of a club really drunk and find an alleyway and think "This seems hidden enough to take a piss, might just do it"

And as I'm pissing, what the hell, there's Alex Jones, Kanye West and Elon Musk lying on the ground right under my stream of hot piss.

Because they live there

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
https://twitter.com/ww_us/status/1585043108030566401?s=46&t=l-39D7ttPNi4S9zyRATQvw

Minor lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr. Nice! posted:

Can't believe people that get punched in the head professionally have dumb opinions.

Jared Fogle
Oct 21, 2022
They laugh and try and tell me they are still rich but have decided to live an extreme form of Aesthetics and moderation.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
Whats Ye had to say about all this he seems uncharacteristically quiet

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jared Fogle posted:

I just kinda want to fall out of a club really drunk and find an alleyway and think "This seems hidden enough to take a piss, might just do it"

And as I'm pissing, what the hell, there's Alex Jones, Kanye West and Elon Musk lying on the ground right under my stream of hot piss.

Because they live there

*taps in*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Mr. Nice! posted:

MMA is full of toxic people, surprise surprise.