Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

theHUNGERian posted:

Last call at $1800.

There’s no way I’m going to buy this but somebody really should. loving eBay prices would get you in a body only (and one that probably has some kind of small but significant unreported issue) for that much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

yea that's a good deal, i really wish i could buy it and replace my hasselblad with it.

how fast do you want to sell it?
if you can keep it for a bit while i sell my hasselblad kit i'll buy it

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Taking the discussion to PMs.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Bottom Liner posted:

Looking for a cheap Ricoh GR or similar pocket 1" sensor.

I have a Sony RX100m2, well used but works fine. What does “cheap” mean to you?

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
i have a nikon coolpix A, works well too. What does "cheap" mean to you?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
~200 range

The Sony is a potential match but no clue what that goes for or if I’d be lowballing at this range. Just going off of some Ricoh listings

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
If qirex's m2 is too rich for you I'll part with this OG RX100 I have lying around for $175 shipped.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
Interest check: Looking to sell a Sony A7III with some accessories and goodies, no lenses. Wanted to stop in here before I endure ebay/craigslist.

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
:D

ogopogo posted:

Interest check: Looking to sell a Sony A7III with some accessories and goodies, no lenses. Wanted to stop in here before I endure ebay/craigslist.

How much are you looking to get for it? Just curious for a friend.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

darkhawk posted:

How much are you looking to get for it? Just curious for a friend.

Trying to get somewhere in the $1400 range - it’s the body, lots of batteries, a SmallHD monitor/accessories, and a cage for video shooting, plus whatever other little things I have with it - probably will throw in a Sony to Canon lens adapter as well.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.
Please buy my Yashica T4 Super D, with the Super Scope. Pretend it's a TLR! $500 shipped via UPS in the continental USA.

It works! It's used, its not the nicest, cleanest, minty-st but it all works like it should and the glass is clean.

I took this picture last week but was slow to post

Smaple

Gallery with more and sample images https://imgur.com/a/nymdxrA

I got DMs and email is username @ gmail.com I got paypal and venmo

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Pics of the A7III package I had posted about earlier -

Sony A7III with 2 batteries and charger
SmallHD monitor with 2 batteries, charger, and HDMI adapter cable
Sony E to Canon EF lens adapter
Intervalometer
Strap
32GB SD Card (not shown)

Looking for $1400 +shipping
Everything works and was well taken care of, I shot both video and stills for a few years before jumping to another industry.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

A clown punched me so,

Canon EOS M6 Mark II $520 shipped
Bought new in July 2021. In perfect shape. I don't think it has a shot count, or if we even care about shot counts anymore.

EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 $250 shipped
Got this with the body, mostly used this lens. Also in perfect shape, and super nice to use.

Vivitar 135mm F2.8 Close Focusing $100 shipped
Canon FD mount, and it's got an EF-M adapter on it. Made sometime in the 1970's, focuses hilariously close, 1:2, and is otherwise just a really great fast prime. Glass is perfect, no haze or any other old-lens problems. Small dent on the outside of the filter ring that might make it difficult to get a filter on it, but I haven't ever actually tried.

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
Bought by LiterallyATomato

Interest check on an Olympus OM-1 kit that I purchased from the original owner before i put it on Ebay

Kit includes:
Olympus OM-1 MD body + original strap
50mm f1.8 Auto-S + vintage made in japan vivitar UV filter
28mm f3.5 Auto-W + original olympus metal lens hood
Vivitar Auto 252 w/ ac cord and protective case (fires with cord but batteries were left in it for a long time and are so corroded I couldn't get the compartment open)
Original manual
Original Olympus lens carrying tube
Two Wein batteries that output the proper 1.35 voltage for the light meter
Faux leather carrying case that holds the entire kit

I replaced the light seals for the film chamber and shot a test roll that came out with zero defects.

I can post closer detail shots of the lenses and camera body if anyone is interested in buying.
The body has a damaged motor drive gear cap that is held in with tape and a dent to the left of the film rewind knob. The only damage to the lenses consists of very minor scuffs to the paint. There are zero scratches on the glass.

I got a deal on it so I'd like to pass some of the savings on to a goon looking for a solid starting film kit
$225 Shipped

Ziggy Smalls fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Sep 12, 2022

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Interested! You don't appear to have PMs. What's the best way to contact you?

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

LiterallyATomato posted:

Interested! You don't appear to have PMs. What's the best way to contact you?

For some reason I thought I had plat. I just bought it and you should be able to PM me

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

PM Sent.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Money sent via PayPal!

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

LiterallyATomato posted:

Money sent via PayPal!

The kit has been shipped!

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Ziggy Smalls posted:

The kit has been shipped!

And it arrived safely and is awesome! Thanks Ziggy Smalls!

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Anyone want to buy some expired film?

I bought them around 6 years ago, stored in freezer since purchase from second hand seller.

$10 CAD per roll, if you buy 5 or more they'll be $8 per roll, you pay shipping if not local (Toronto)

8 rolls x Kodak Portra 800 expired 05/2004
5 rolls x Kodak Portra 800 expired 10/2004
4 rolls x Kodak Portra 400 NC expired 09/2003
2 rolls x Fuji NPS 160 expired 11/2000
1 roll x Fuji Velvia 50 expired 09/2003

bobmarleysghost fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Sep 30, 2022

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Anyone interested in a Canon 2x extender III? With caps, pouch, box, and papers. Will post pics tomorrow, but expect optical perfection with minimal wear on body. Asking $200 and I cover shipping and PP fees.
SOLD to Atlatl

theHUNGERian fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Oct 12, 2022

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
pm'd on the extender

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Late night Discord chat reminded me that I have this stuck in a drawer.
It's a pretty nice controller for editing photos, I was sent it to evaluate and I decided that it wasn't for me but that doesn't mean it's not useful for someone.

The buttons are configurable and can be mapped to pretty much every editing and management suites such as CaptureOne, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc. Editing with physical buttons is a much better and more streamlined experience than using a mouse and KB. I have a Loupedeck which I love but this fills a similar niche while having a much smaller desk footprint, so absolutely perfect for people who edit while travelling. It's about the size of a chunky game controller and has a pleasing weight as well as a soft-textured exterior coating. It's practically brand new in the box, I have only opened it, tried it once and put it back again. Comes with warranty card, USB cable and all documentation. The website is here if you want to check out the MSRP and the feature set - https://www.tourboxtech.com/en/tourbox-neo.html

Asking £100 and I'll cover postage in the UK and EU.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Helen Highwater posted:

It's a pretty nice controller for editing photos, I was sent it to evaluate and I decided that it wasn't for me but that doesn't mean it's not useful for someone.

Would you take £60 to get it off your hands? I definitely don't need it/can't justify the purchase, but I'm depressed and want to Buy A Toy, hence the lowball offer.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Flint_Paper posted:

Would you take £60 to get it off your hands? I definitely don't need it/can't justify the purchase, but I'm depressed and want to Buy A Toy, hence the lowball offer.

Sent you a PM.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Helen Highwater posted:

The buttons are configurable and can be mapped to pretty much every editing and management suites such as CaptureOne, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc. Editing with physical buttons is a much better and more streamlined experience than using a mouse and KB. I have a Loupedeck which I love but this fills a similar niche while having a much smaller desk footprint, so absolutely perfect for people who edit while travelling. It's about the size of a chunky game controller and has a pleasing weight as well as a soft-textured exterior coating. It's practically brand new in the box, I have only opened it, tried it once and put it back again. Comes with warranty card, USB cable and all documentation. The website is here if you want to check out the MSRP and the feature set - https://www.tourboxtech.com/en/tourbox-neo.html

Money recieved and item sent.

SimpleCoax
Aug 7, 2003

TV is the thing this year.
Hair Elf
Interest check: I have a Fujifilm X-H2S and GFX 50S II with a bunch of lenses I’m looking to sell. I realized getting a Canon R5 makes more sense than having two systems in which I can never decide between so that’s what I’m doing. Would be especially great if anyone could pick up locally in Colorado.

Lenses:
XF 16mm f1.4 LM WR
XF 23mm f1.4 LM WR
XF 27mm f2.8 WR
XF 80mm 2.8 LM WR Macro
XF 90mm 2 LM WR
XF 1.4 Teleconverter
XF 10-24mm f4 WR
XF 8-16mm f2.8 LM WR
XF 100-400mm f2.8 LM WR
GF 32-64mm f4
GF 80mm f1.7

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

SimpleCoax posted:

Interest check: I have a Fujifilm X-H2S and GFX 50S II with a bunch of lenses I’m looking to sell. I realized getting a Canon R5 makes more sense than having two systems in which I can never decide between so that’s what I’m doing. Would be especially great if anyone could pick up locally in Colorado.

Lenses:
XF 16mm f1.4 LM WR
XF 23mm f1.4 LM WR
XF 27mm f2.8 WR
XF 80mm 2.8 LM WR Macro
XF 90mm 2 LM WR
XF 1.4 Teleconverter
XF 10-24mm f4 WR
XF 8-16mm f2.8 LM WR
XF 100-400mm f2.8 LM WR
GF 32-64mm f4
GF 80mm f1.7

Talk to me about the 100-400. edit: Also, I'm just outside Denver.

torgeaux fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Oct 27, 2022

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

I might be interested in the teleconverter, depending on the price. I can't do local pickup, sadly, but I'm in the US at least.

Korenwolf
Mar 14, 2007

Nap Ghost
Might be interested in the 90 mm depending on price, also not local to Denver but in the US.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Helen Highwater posted:

Money recieved and item sent.

Arrived today! Well packed (fnar fnar) and works a treat. Thanks!

Lawson
Apr 21, 2006

You're right, I agree.
Total Clam
vaguely interested in the xf 80 mm depending on price. in the us, east coast

SimpleCoax
Aug 7, 2003

TV is the thing this year.
Hair Elf
Thanks for the replies. Sorry I was gone for a bit. Well it looks like there is interest. I’m going to spend a little bit more time trying to sell locally and then maybe post some prices and photos here.

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
almost forgot to mention I got hungerian's extender, no problems, fast shipping (I was on two weeks of travel prior), perfect condition

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Atlatl posted:

almost forgot to mention I got hungerian's extender, no problems, fast shipping (I was on two weeks of travel prior), perfect condition

:hfive:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Interest check: I have a Sony 70-200 f/2.8 OSS GM (original version, not II) and a Zeiss Loxia 50mm f/2 E-mount that I'm thinking about getting rid of. Both are in excellent shape with caps/hoods/cases: the 50mm is perfect, the 70-200 has some very small wear marks around the hood mount, but the glass, internals, and body are perfect.

I'm more interested in getting rid of the 70-200mm than the 50mm. Located in NYC if that's helpful.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

edit - nevermind!

xzzy fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Nov 27, 2022

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Interest check: I have a Sony 70-200 f/2.8 OSS GM (original version, not II) and a Zeiss Loxia 50mm f/2 E-mount that I'm thinking about getting rid of. Both are in excellent shape with caps/hoods/cases: the 50mm is perfect, the 70-200 has some very small wear marks around the hood mount, but the glass, internals, and body are perfect.

I'm more interested in getting rid of the 70-200mm than the 50mm. Located in NYC if that's helpful.

Shoot me a PM or email (setash at gmail) - would be super open to grabbing the 70-200 if pricing lines up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Walked posted:

Shoot me a PM or email (setash at gmail) - would be super open to grabbing the 70-200 if pricing lines up
Hello, sorry, only saw this last night, emailing with photos now