Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
All Pillars are equal but some Pillars are more equal than others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

see this is what i'm talking about

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Misawa is the worst of the 4 pillars at the act of remaining alive

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Miswa

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

rotinaj posted:

Misawa is the worst of the 4 pillars at the act of remaining alive

Folks, where's the lie.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Alaois posted:

nobody, they're all equally great and anyone who says otherwise has an agenda

It's true, I have a pro Kobashi agenda.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

kenta kobashi psshhh who'd he ever beat

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

corinthian is all highspots and no substance

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Who actually is the worst?

Sammy

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Suplex Liberace posted:

Misawa

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008

PEOPLE JUST SAY ANYTHING :mad:

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Suplex Liberace posted:

Misawa, Kawada, KENTA, Joe, Cancer, etc

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

There is no worst pillar but there is a clear best pillar and it is Kawada because he trained Taichi

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Kawada got his teeth kicked out so he can’t he that good

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

There is no worst pillar but there is a clear best pillar and it is Kawada because he trained Taichi

:hai:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Seth "Freakin'" Rollins uses Kawada Kicks, thus, Kawada is the best.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The worst pillar was Akiyama. True heads know why.

https://twitter.com/MicromanFever/status/1585450495916867586

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

you could argue that angle really overshadowed both competitors.

Also looking forward to hearing how Keith Lee is being mistreated in AEW. Despite getting a ASDAKFJAwoah pop from commentary on the weekly.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/ALeavelle/status/1585432534493630464

https://twitter.com/ALeavelle/status/1585426424521007106

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

Who actually is the worst?

Taue, maybe? He's still rightly very highly regarded, mind.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Didn't he win the match tonight?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Drakkel posted:

Didn't he win the match tonight?
if I had more bad aew opinions I would probably not post "<talent> is wasted" on days they're booked. Inevitably you get a ton of times that a few hours after you post the person wins a belt or gets a win in a match that drives the crowd wild. Like my favorite was people crying about Keith and Swerve being wasted like 5 minutes before they became tag champs

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Also I saw today a bunch of people on twitter complaining about Adam Cole maybe redoing his old Kingdom faction cause the Kanellis' are signed apparently which is like, you know what probably fair cause I could not care less about either of them but I feel like if you went through the post history of everyone saying that online they were probably the same people who were demanding Swerve walk out of AEW so he can be in Hit Row again

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

casual reminder that, in his time with AEW so far, Danielson has only lost to four other people: Hangman (and they're 1-1-1), Garcia (2-1 to Danielson), Jericho (2-1 to Jericho) and Mox (2-0 to Mox). You cannot tell me that he is being booked badly, and frankly, all of his losses make perfectly logical sense: Hangman to legitimise his title reign, Garcia because he is the best young wrestler in the world, Jericho 1 to legitimise the Jericho Appreciation Society, Jericho 3 to legitimise his title reign, and Mox both times because he is on an amazing run as the ace of the company. He's probably going to lose to Yuta at Full Gear, which is fine because Yuta's going to be one of the top guys in the company over the next few years (and it means Yuta will get his win back lmao) and it won't hurt Danielson one bit, because he's still the greatest wrestler in the world.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I don't think Danielson should lose to Yuta

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Coolness Averted posted:

if I had more bad aew opinions I would probably not post "<talent> is wasted" on days they're booked. Inevitably you get a ton of times that a few hours after you post the person wins a belt or gets a win in a match that drives the crowd wild. Like my favorite was people crying about Keith and Swerve being wasted like 5 minutes before they became tag champs

if that happens then surely you should post it so the cool talent gets pushed? Looking dumb online is a fair price to pay to see cool wrestlers getting cool matches.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hell, most of the time I look dumb online without the cool wrestler bit

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

What's online even for if not looking dumb?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Coolness Averted posted:

Tony saw the tweets during the match and called an audible to make fools of those people

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
It's that time of the year again...when people get really angry about the PWI Top 150 and women's wrestling. Syuri (STARDOM wrestler, arguably one of the most dominant champions in the world right now) is ranked #1. Bianca Belair ranked #2. Naturally this has caused some rather...questionable discourse with tons of racism involved.

https://twitter.com/KaujuanR/status/1585653461491793920

https://twitter.com/KaujuanR/status/1585655315764232195

Man, now I dunno about you, but if Bianca and Syuri got into an actual fight, I think most people would pick the woman with a UFC and Kickboxing background who is 19-4 over a track and field athlete, while impressive, does not translate to professional real fighting.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Syuri is better than Bianca in both shoot and worked fighting. A well-deserved #1 in the highly prestigious PWI rankings

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Punk is actually now 0-2-1 in his real fighting.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
His championship match against Hangman was also a shoot.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

1glitch0 posted:

Punk is actually now 0-2-1 in his real fighting.

Where would his imaginary "Adam Page is going to shoot on me" beating fit in that record?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Big "I'm not mad" energy about Syuri still.

https://twitter.com/DLovesRasslin/status/1585700728273866752

https://twitter.com/DLovesRasslin/status/1585702075052212224

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Oct 27, 2022

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Guillermus posted:

Where would his imaginary "Adam Page is going to shoot on me" beating fit in that record?

That goes into Punk's "Fights that only will/did happen in his head" record where he's currently undefeated at 764,357,654,432 - 0

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
https://twitter.com/dlovesrasslin/status/1585719053611847681?s=46&t=Wv2_thkB-4Abk41Ex1s-pg

I agree, they probably would underutilize her.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/AEWNECKBEARDS7/status/1585728362831806464

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
My friend - "Daniel Garcia's OK in the ring. At best he's a less charismatic Erik Watts."

I have no idea how to respond to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

CobiWann posted:

My friend - "Daniel Garcia's OK in the ring. At best he's a less charismatic Erik Watts."

I have no idea how to respond to this.

:sever: