Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
That's OK, he would never have compared to Ron Funches anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1585291423938940928?t=sew9RmV8eBLTl2b3g5Repg&s=19

Higher ups leaving the studio shortly before a game launches is...not usually a good sign lol

Well poo poo, I'm bummed.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

haveblue posted:

That's OK, he would never have compared to Ron Funches anyway

Ron Funches doing the Scott Steiner math bit.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

Rarity posted:

Also Rocksteady have been working on this game for 7 years so there's a huge chance there were major issues during development

well, it's probably been closer to 4 or 5 years given that they were almost certainly working on a different, cancelled game between AK and SS, but still

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
another windows update another session of steam and battlenet refusing to connect to the internet

i hate the goddamn stupid poo poo

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1585247249306882049?t=GAXc8mOlR4sOITOXsTl0jw&s=19

No big releases until March, but they can still announce Ace Attorney 7, right? :shepface:

Capcom put the Breath of Fire games on Steam, particularly 3 and 4, thanks

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
got battlenet and steam back up i have no idea why these updates do this im gonna launch my laptop into the sun with the world's biggest catapult

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

wonder what kind of spooky games are on sale for halloween

ahhhh!!!

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

FirstAidKite posted:

I mean getting into like console warrior territory though and not just lovely corporation territory

Nintendo is pretty anti-consumer and has also been repeatedly accused of brushing abuse allegations under the rug, so, you know..

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
idk if anyone has seen or tried it but Cosmoteer is loving sick

little bit more mission variety and weapon and i could play it forever

i had a fight go VERY wrong for me. Had a couple hundred cannon rounds sitting it my storage bays next to each other. By my two fusion reactors. Also by my battery bank. Also by my shield generator. Enemy AI wasn't loving around and launched all their missiles directly into that area by having them swing AROUND my spaceship and hit me from behind bypassing my shield. my whole loving spaceship just DETONATED sending vaporizing EVERYTHING except the top left corner which had 2 guys still manning my cannon and 1 guy reloading it with whatever ammo was still on the wreck desperately trying to kill the enemy ship. Enemy ship runs out of ammo and kinda fucks off leaving me stranded as pretty much the top of a tank turret in space. Wondered why it didnt give me the gave over screen well thats because i was no longer in combat and still had crew left. So I repaired as much of the ship as I needed to limp it back to where I was first exploded used all that scrap to get a majority of my ship up and running again. I then flew at a blistering 3.2 m/s for several kilometers because I needed 25 people to run the ship not 3.

Got everything fixed and loaded up went and found the rear end in a top hat who almost killed me and shredded them to bits with a volley of heavy laser fire.

DO NOT forget about point defense turrets missile will gently caress YOU UP in this game lol

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Oct 26, 2022

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

verbal enema posted:

got battlenet and steam back up i have no idea why these updates do this im gonna launch my laptop into the sun with the world's biggest catapult

I offer you my empathy, pc tech not working as intended is one of the most frustrating experiences in the world (afaik)

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

verbal enema posted:

microsoft is really lovely about touching more files than they need to during system updates, wonder if there's something they gently caress with in the battlenet connection flow

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jay Rust posted:

I offer you my empathy, pc tech not working as intended is one of the most frustrating experiences in the world (afaik)

It's time the media shone a light on this difficult issue :(

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Jay Rust posted:

Same, tech issues and malware are one of the big sources of my anxiety because I always think of the worst case scenario. I'd like to apologize for any posting related to that and give my condolences to enema for all the issues.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

https://twitter.com/Sethrogen/status/1585307262255386632

knack is back

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Knack never left

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I hope he gives a poo poo about the animators this time

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Return of the Knack

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Baby Got Knack

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

id rather play knack until I died than watch this crap

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

Same, tech issues and malware are one of the big sources of my anxiety because I always think of the worst case scenario. I'd like to apologize for any posting related to that and give my condolences to enema for all the issues.

i also let my brain go WELL WHAT THE gently caress IS IT NOW HUH

Jay Rust posted:

as a cis white male living in america i can say with authority no one experiences more hardship than when i cant log on to steam to stare at my library of games ill never play

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

I kinda wish I had more problems because my brain going "downloading this Zelda randomizer->PC hijacked, files lost, all acounts hijacked, no money, dead on a ditch" without much reason for it is not fun.

Sometimes I feel jealous of people who download Cheat Engine despite being bundled with malware and give no fucks about it. ai just wanna mod games and have fun.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

I kinda wish I had more problems because my brain going "downloading this Zelda randomizer->PC hijacked, files lost, all acounts hijacked, no money, dead on a ditch" without much reason for it is not fun.

Sometimes I feel jealous of people who download Cheat Engine despite being bundled with malware and give no fucks about it. ai just wanna mod games and have fun.

you don't even have to download the oot randomizer, it steals all your money straight and leaves you in a ditch right from the browser

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
idk why i thought that Kaiju Rancher game was also going to be on steam :smith:

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Keep your antivirus definitions up to date everyone

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

cheetah7071 posted:

you don't even have to download the oot randomizer, it steals all your money straight and leaves you in a ditch right from the browser

Joke's on you, I only randomize ALttP and WW (the latter being only a downloadable program and the one I referenced) so instead I'll just infect my brain with adware.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

RBA Starblade posted:

thats what keeps loving up my updates!!!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

verbal enema posted:

idk why i thought that Kaiju Rancher game was also going to be on steam :smith:

I mean, it's not unlikely. Sometime. In the future.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

RBA Starblade posted:

Pfft, never had to worry about that. Whenever a site pops up with a warning I just click on the free scan they are offering

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Its also how I hook up with sexy singles in my area. People need to click on those adds more, they are really missing out

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

mutata posted:

Nintendo is pretty anti-consumer and has also been repeatedly accused of brushing abuse allegations under the rug, so, you know..

I'm not denying that or saying they shouldn't be criticized for that and have not said ever that it is okay for nintendo to do such things and get away with it without reprisal

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Feldegast42 posted:

Its also how I hook up with sexy singles in my area. People need to click on those adds more, they are really missing out

I am the sexy single in my area, I can't hook up with myself

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Rarity posted:

I am the sexy single in my area, I can't hook up with myself

Exciting news!

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Thanks for all the jokes goons, I'm actually feeling better :unsmith: Maybe soon I can download Unity Mod Manager and play some Pathfinder with it without my brain loving me over. Or Origin to play the Sims but that's worse than malware.

Cause at the very least I use ad-blockers+other stuff, run the AV regularly and don't install random programs/run them as admin like jfc I wanna strangle anyone who recommends that last one for troubleshooting.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

why

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Sausage party is one of like 3 films I've switched off half way through along with Pixels and something I can't remember. It's loving awful

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I wish I could’ve turned it off before the big orgy scene but I was watching it with my family and had no choice because everyone else was somehow enjoying it

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

New price hikes on the horizon at Xbox

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/x...=CAD-01-10abi2f

Ya know, in case you weren't getting nickled and dimed enough. Vague as hell too. "We're gonna raise some prices, on what? Yes."

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Time for the dude who stole Seth Rogen's NFTs to work their magic again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Wrong Seth.