Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Mom, it's okay... This Bayonetta doesn't say the T slur anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rox
Sep 7, 2016

did she ever?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
People say the original Bayonetta VA Hellena is a terf because she follows one on Twitter, I think that’s what they’re talking about

rox
Sep 7, 2016

seems a wild leap in logic equating following someone on twitter to saying slurs if that is indeed the case

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I haven't played Deadcells in like 2 updates, and the Boss Rush update just dropped today. lol I still haven't even done the Lighthouse yet.

Waffle! fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Oct 26, 2022

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

haha what posted:

seems a wild leap in logic equating following someone on twitter to saying slurs if that is indeed the case

twitter people are idiots so it is what it is

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Quantum of Phallus posted:

https://twitter.com/xoxogossipgita/status/1584929942282076161

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:blastu:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the wackness of that take is overrided by my inability to care about straight gamers being offended

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I love that Moon River remix so much

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i dont think anyones offended its just a bizarre statement and funny to laugh at

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

The 7th Guest posted:

the wackness of that take is overrided by my inability to care about straight gamers being offended
No one is offended lol.

Bayo (allegedly) has sex with a dude and all the weirdo people who built up Bayo as a lesbian icon in their head cannon are having a very bad time because of it.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

both straight men and lesbians can be attracted to Bayonetta, it’s not a contest lol

“is the gaze in this scene from the perspective of a man ogling this woman’s tits or a woman ogling this woman’s tits?” who cares, gently caress you

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I am less offended than anyone here

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Stux posted:

its funny to laugh at

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I am less offended than anyone here

No. No! I'M the least offended. Check my twitlonger to get the facts straight. :mad:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Stux posted:

i dont think anyones offended its just a bizarre statement and funny to laugh at
oh i doubt anyone on SA is offended, i just mean on the bad twitter website dot com

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Quantum of Phallus posted:

this is true but i was responding to the post made at the very top of this page

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
Seems to be taking an excessive amount of headspace for many folks but tbh it's just not that interesting or relevant to playing bad rear end action game Bayo 3

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

I'm horny. You're horny. We're horny.

But why horny about video games? Why horny?

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

Tall Tale Teller posted:

Because they're there?

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Horny isn't about gender. Horny is about owning a Nintendo Switch.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Macaluso posted:

I love that Moon River remix so much

After listening to 3's song I can verify Moon River is still the best.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

haha what posted:

I think people just wanted to feel okay buying a video game despite the pay controversy and used anything and everything to make the middle aged British lady with dumb views seem like a monster. You had people calling her a nazi and stuff its pretty messed up imo

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Horny isn't about gender. Horny is about owning a Nintendo Switch.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

hatty posted:

I think people just wanted to feel okay buying a video game despite the pay controversy and used anything and everything to make the middle aged British lady with dumb views seem like a monster. You had people calling her a nazi and stuff its pretty messed up imo

i agree thats extremely hosed up

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

hatty posted:

Well of course, she insulted their favourite game/company/character, clearly she is deserving of personal attacks and insults.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

The 7th Guest posted:

don't worry, straight gamers won't be offended by a take so stupid that guy who made it could just as well be reclassified as a plant

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Tall Tale Teller posted:

*gestures at characters like Panam from Cyberpunk or Rabbid Peach*

rox
Sep 7, 2016

*master shake voice* horny is forbidden

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
The only videogame character that has made me even slightly horny is Mei from overwatch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

stop

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Morpheus posted:

Well of course, she insulted their favourite game/company/character, clearly she is deserving of personal attacks and insults.

before the narrative changed people were doing the same thing except like calling Jennifer Hale an antivaxxer or some poo poo

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/dril/status/638936294937227264?lang=en

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Feels Villeneuve posted:

before the narrative changed people were doing the same thing except like calling Jennifer Hale an antivaxxer or some poo poo

very cool

Mr. Trampoline
May 16, 2010

hatty posted:

People say the original Bayonetta VA Hellena is a terf because she follows one on Twitter, I think that’s what they’re talking about

no it's because someone on Twitter asked her if Bayonetta would say "trans rights" and she said no in an extremely terfy way

Electromax
May 6, 2007
At least tell me that Joe Pesci dude does not appear in Bayo 3

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001
Enzo owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
anyone who can mow down the hosts of heaven while doing a perfect pirouette can get it

pretty sure you don't need to be a straight to admit that