Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

SKVLK posted:

This new Nathen arc is weird.

“We are against you being racist.”

“Btw, you were correct in your racism.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Soo entergaging...

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I cannot tell if that post is pro-Jewish or anti-Semitic because it's both at the same time :confused:

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I cannot tell if that post is pro-Jewish or anti-Semitic because it's both at the same time :confused:

It's Nathen, so depending on the time of day: Yes

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Seth Pecksniff posted:

"Shut up you antisemite!"
(Jews own the media)

:psypop:

God dammit Nathen.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Scientastic posted:

I’m not sure this is true, but also dry pasta is actually cool and good, not an inferior product compared to fresh. There is a whole series about it on YouTube, it’s fascinating.

I took a cooking class from a well renowned Italian chef at his house in positano, and he said the same thing

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Getting Nathen and Ye together would probably have a real "Gatekeeper and the Keymaster" effect, huh

Like in terms of sheer collective ego, I mean

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

:trumppop:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

So controversial, yet so brave

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Getting Nathen and Ye together would probably have a real "Gatekeeper and the Keymaster" effect, huh

Like in terms of sheer collective ego, I mean

The Miracle of Ye and Nathfield: five interviews and three Instagram posts have fed the ire of countless people

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

The mistake you're making is thinking the mail order lasagnas must have been good, or at least okay, or at least better than the store food, just because they were from a third party.

One of the YouTubers caught up in this cultural phenomenon went and got one. The quality of the lasagna might just surprise you (it was bad): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1l5QpIo3BE

What's it mean? What's it leadin' to? You know, if you'd have told me 20 years ago, that I'd see children walking the streets of our Ontario towns with green hair and bones in their noses, I just flat-out wouldn't have believed you.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

kntfkr posted:

What's it mean? What's it leadin' to? You know, if you'd have told me 20 years ago, that I'd see children walking the streets of our Ontario towns with green hair and bones in their noses, I just flat-out wouldn't have believed you.

nice don cherry impression

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Lol

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
I always love the random tags. Like he tags CNN , people magazine and vice news.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Soo entergaging...

boof
Jun 3, 2001
I saw someone use the word "engaging" in another thread today and my first mental instinct was to think that they had typo'd "entergaging" and it was at that precise moment that I knew my brain was perma-hosed.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

SKVLK posted:

This new Nathen arc is weird.

I hate to give him the benefit of the doubt but the last part I think he's trying to be sarcastic. it is not very convincing tho

boof posted:

I saw someone use the word "engaging" in another thread today and my first mental instinct was to think that they had typo'd "entergaging" and it was at that precise moment that I knew my brain was perma-hosed.

God this site does this to me regularly

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

boof posted:

This is what happens when you blow up your brains and wake the gently caress up.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nathen having a come to God moment? Again?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
jews own the media, so what

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Escape From Noise posted:

He has either reached long ago, or is about to reach the "angels talk to me directly, I am a prophet" level of untreated whatever he has

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

predicting it right now he either claims his book was divinely inspired or writes a new book that he claims is divinely inspired

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Worldshatter posted:

He has either reached long ago, or is about to reach the "angels talk to me directly, I am a prophet" level of untreated whatever he has

Well he's been intermittently talking about how archangel Gabriel is telling him to cleanse the Earth of his fucker enemies

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Worldshatter posted:

So what's the odds that this all ends up with him trying to start some Garfield themed cult?

All praise Garfield almighty!!!

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

he lacks the charisma for actual cult leadership but I 100% see him trying

though full blown heretical preaching is probably the point where he would lose the failson money without a doubt

and I should add I see him earnestly believing whatever cult stuff he comes up with, because it will undoubtedly place him as the most important person in the world which ties perfectly into how he was already behaving

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Nathen has acquired the merchandising rights to the Bruce Almighty franchise in order to produce Bruce AlmightyEATS Big Cow Lasagna.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Black writhing tentacles explode from Nathen’s face.
something…big”, the Nathen-thing gurgles

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Blue Moonlight posted:

Nathen has acquired the merchandising rights to the Bruce Almighty franchise in order to produce Bruce AlmightyEATS Big Cow Lasagna.

Finally!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Whatever this is, he'll either give up on it or forget about it in a couple weeks

It would be hilarious if he tried to start a cult though

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I'll join the Nathen cult it's not like I have anything else going on

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Maybe his dad finally chipped in for a Russian mail order bride so he can get married in time for some totally made up deadline

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

dr_rat posted:

So what's the odds that this all ends up with him trying to start some Garfield themed cult?

All praise Garfield almighty!!!

I can certainly hope

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Say what you want about the tenets of Garfieldism dude at least it's an ethos

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Holy Mazri, Father of Garf,
pray for us sinners,
mneow and at the hour of our death.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

If it's an announcement for an Angel Gabi cartoon, I will poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nathen likes to fork the cat.

Fork the cat and the cat forks you.

Everyone gets forked.

Yeah this guy too.

I'll go fork myself now.

Edit: I just noticed the Jude star on the cat. Was it added by Nathen (loving hell if so), or did one of you do it (fess up now!).

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Oct 27, 2022