Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

two of the probed goons specifically mentioned starting a twitter before a mod wiped their posts

the cspam thread is insanely bad though. 90% of the posts are just innocent shitposts but there's occasionally someone half-ironically believing russian propaganda about how blowing up a playground is good actually and nobody gets probed or called out over it. a few bad apples etc etc

they should be killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

every single thrhead about politics everywhere ont his website is insanely bad whoc ares

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Stux posted:

every single thrhead about politics everywhere ont his website is insanely bad whoc ares

Mines good.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

two of the probed goons specifically mentioned starting a twitter before a mod wiped their posts

the cspam thread is insanely bad though. 90% of the posts are just innocent shitposts but there's occasionally someone half-ironically believing russian propaganda about how blowing up a playground is good actually and nobody gets probed or called out over it. a few bad apples etc etc

I'm sure CSPAM has a lot of dumb posts because every thread with any level of active weirdos gets more posts per day than someone can reasonably read and contemplate the deeper meaning of, but lol at the kind of mindset that thinks these posts are some damning evidence of the growing menace of fascism on these forums:

https://twitter.com/Fascists_Of_SA/status/1584736811263614976

https://twitter.com/Fascists_Of_SA/status/1584731322412859392

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Stux posted:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
not in it voted 1

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

kingcobweb posted:

Mines good.

that ones not politics. its Common Sense

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Stux posted:

Some of us argued vehemently against allowing politics and by extension politics brain in GBS. Just want it on record I was right.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Politics means many bloodsucking insects, lmao.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
im fash

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Lmao that twitter deleted one of the posts I linked where it called Calibanibal a "possible combatant" and said a post that saying "this story sounds like a bucha bullshit" was making light of genocide.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Harrow posted:

(i'm not actually mad I just think using lots of exclamation points is funny)

Over/under is for numerical bets like scores in a sports game. Whoever's running the betting sets the over/under and then people placing bets either bet that it'll be over or under that number.

lol yeah it's pretty simple, I think goons just like to say "what's the over/under" like a cool gambling term for "how likely is it"

gambling is cool as hell so understandable

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
unfortunately genocide denial is not limited to the Ukraine threads. it happens very frequently as well in the Final Fantasy XIV, Fire Emblem and Undertale threads

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Nuns with Guns posted:

Lmao that twitter deleted one of the posts I linked where it called Calibanibal a "possible combatant" and said a post that saying "this story sounds like a bucha bullshit" was making light of genocide.

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Stux posted:

simple as

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Nuns with Guns posted:

lmfao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

:shudder: <- nasty rear end

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Feels Villeneuve posted:

unfortunately genocide denial is not limited to the Ukraine threads. it happens very frequently as well in the Final Fantasy XIV, Fire Emblem and Undertale threads

The stellaris thread is 1) probably the worst thread on the forums and 2) has full throated and unironic denial of genocides* from page one, weird twitter dumbass needs to step up their game

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I am sorry I called the Kobolds's a b-word tribe. I maxed their rep before Shadowbringers and felt comfortable. I have nothing but love for the earthern elemental community. I was wrong.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Dear twitter people: I want to make it clear that I do not deny any genocides, and in fact think it's fun to do.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
speaking of that guess what thread this post was made in before clicking the quote

TheNamedSavior posted:

Making jokes about killing jews is literally what lead to the holocaust you gently caress. That's why it's called normalization. Next thing we know trump will be putting muslims in gas chambers and we'll be making memes about it instead of bombing holes in the walls so they can escape. Jesus loving christ.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

speaking of that guess what thread this post was made in before clicking the quote

lmao

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I got the forum right, anyway.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Feels Villeneuve posted:

ahahaha gently caress i was way off

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

lmao

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

quote:

This is a public forum. Don't fantasize about "voting with firearms," planting C4 bombs, and assassinating someone under Secret Service protection.

:yikes:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I love this account, it's like an entire twitter of this
https://twitter.com/KoosGroup/status/1214236601787846656?t=sSK3bIjioj0ONFKYUENhMA&s=19

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
thenamedsavior also melted down in imp zone about misogyny or something

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
that guy owned i think literally every single one of his posts was a meltdown. he had a massive rolling meltdown in the Top Gun Maverick thread before getting perma-ed

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

excellent username for that messiah complex

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I went in with "surely this is an insane derail in a games or CD thread right" but I never in a million years would have guessed which one lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Lmao check the thread on this one

TheNamedSavior posted:

Great job avoiding your own complicity in this war crime denial by deflecting onto the person who made an honest mistake.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

best 10 dollars etc etc

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

haha what posted:

best 10 dollars etc etc

This is the greatest web site on the internet

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Xisticide
Nov 27, 2005

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

Oh he was the Starfield guy

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

What on earth causes someone to be that joyless

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

Feels Villeneuve posted:

lmao. didnt even try to guess

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I love hosed up little psychos

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Frisk did nothing wrong, friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Literally A Person posted:

Those cspam fuckers are going to pay

What's the over/under on how much they're going to pay? 0.5?

No, I will not attach any units to that

Feels Villeneuve posted:

that guy owned i think literally every single one of his posts was a meltdown. he had a massive rolling meltdown in the Top Gun Maverick thread before getting perma-ed

Were they the one saying if you enjoyed the pew pew fighter jet movie you were actively supporting and endorsing the bombing of middle eastern countries despite top gun: maverick being a campaign against Canada?