Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
this is a fascinating list but I cannot tell what insight it gives me into their mind, I am just fascinated by it, like how do you arrive at exactly this combo of things to Cancel Forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Please join me in calling for Nike to immediately drop their collabo with Lockheed Martin.

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
lmao

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

this is a fascinating list but I cannot tell what insight it gives me into their mind, I am just fascinated by it, like how do you arrive at exactly this combo of things to Cancel Forever

confused libertarianism with a side of religion

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Well, poo poo

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
lol was that really just a shot in the dark

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Record Execs pushing death :hmmyes:

A Bakers Cousin posted:

lol was that really just a shot in the dark

gulag

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Things I just learned:

1. Lockheed Martin has a (public?) merch store
2. Said store has a "Food" heading

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

projecthalaxy posted:

Things I just learned:

1. Lockheed Martin has a (public?) merch store
2. Said store has a "Food" heading
you know I can't leave it at that

this is ALL seven results, I had to get 'em all in one

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

lmao

Like the lunch bag and tumbler sure whatever.

The amount of sheer psychosis needed to buy unaltered gas station breakfast pastries from Lockheed Martin is causing me to transcend reality

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m yelling cancel pontius Pilate and the rule of law

selec
Sep 6, 2003

projecthalaxy posted:

lmao

Like the lunch bag and tumbler sure whatever.

The amount of sheer psychosis needed to buy unaltered gas station breakfast pastries from Lockheed Martin is causing me to transcend reality

100% they hand out gift certs to employees and they get those delivered to their cubicles

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

selec posted:

100% they hand out gift certs to employees and they get those delivered to their cubicles

that plus probably a way to expense corporate gifts for departments or business partners. employee merch store aren't uncommon for large companies. that particular one is a little much but why not if we're ripping off the government

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

anarchists :jerkbag:

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

all consuls are bastards. :hist101:

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

DACK FAYDEN posted:

most coherent black conservative

and lol his bio has #BlackGunsMatter

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Pablo Nergigante posted:

barabbas lives matter

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/drhannahrobbins/status/1585881886597197824?t=o4mUaytngKUtEt9PlDBdzw&s=19
https://twitter.com/drhannahrobbins/status/1585881892599042049?t=7QB0LJgUw7fYbtbr3MYcMA&s=19
https://twitter.com/drhannahrobbins/status/1585881898223476736?t=7r49vkc3flsL4THpMjyG7w&s=19

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
As a woman of color, first gen, queer, *near destitute* person, I

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Ucu is the British university union so talking about not being able to afford life saving medicine lmao

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Every scab thinks they have a good enough reason, just like how every cop thinks they're one of the good ones

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
The female monster would have been both a wife and sister to the original monster, so it’s actually a good thing that Victor destroyed her rather than facilitate incest.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

christmas boots posted:

The female monster would have been both a wife and sister to the original monster, so it’s actually a good thing that Victor destroyed her rather than facilitate incest.

I’ve been saying this

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

the watermelon defense...

And yeah people in the replies saw that when you, for example, look at the analytics for "covid persistente" instead of "long covid" in spain it basically matches! Crazy, that

You expect me to believe that covid somehow knows who lives in Spain so it can decide who to give covid persistente to?

There has never been a hoax so obvious

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
https://twitter.com/LiberationistMA/status/1586461322845093888
https://twitter.com/LiberationistMA/status/1586465498681643010
https://twitter.com/LiberationistMA/status/1586571325006442499

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Hey, you got Halloween, and the west got 50,000 mobile games that hoover up my earnings as they offer me sales for the Light Festivals.
And also I'm Jewish and know the difference between the Light Festival and the Festival of Lights.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Flesh Forge posted:

As a woman of color, first gen, queer, *near destitute* person, I

As a woman of color, first gen, queer, *near destitute* person, I just can not show solidarity.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I see we're coming back to good ol' woke segregation and culture that must be determined by your genotype

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Flesh Forge posted:

As a woman of color, first gen, queer, *near destitute* person,

... and i'm new in town

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

twas the tomato choppers what failed me yer honor

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

When you think about it it's very privileged to have overworked servants to cook for you.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

this post sponsored by mcdonalds

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I will never not laugh at the bros, dads on holidays (when they can't force their S/O to cook), and newly divorced men wandering aimlessly around supermarkets, lost in the array of pasta and sauces as if they were trapped in a labyrinth

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

it takes like 20 min to make pasta and meatballs how do these people not drown in their shower

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Try overwhelmed parents who nuked or baked frozen food every night.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
a parent having time and energy to teach their kids how to cook properly IS pretty rare these days, but also even my stupid rear end can make spaghetti with canned sauce so both sides

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Buck Wildman posted:

it takes like 20 min to make pasta and meatballs how do these people not drown in their shower

https://twitter.com/a_small_bat_/status/1587187158535716864

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Kitfox88 posted:

a parent having time and energy to teach their kids how to cook properly IS pretty rare these days, but also even my stupid rear end can make spaghetti with canned sauce so both sides

i guess it takes an investment of time and energy but youtube has prob millions and millions of cooking videos at all skills levels + budgets

it's also weird how there's this growing Tactic that if something might be ableist/difficult for people with disabilities, then able-bodied people are like anti-ableist for not doing it or something?

https://twitter.com/grumpyshrubbery/status/1587124127911084034

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

There's no shame in being ignorant, but once you figure out there's a gap, it's on you to fix it. YouTube videos, a couple of months of hello fresh with their detailed instructions, asking a friend, whatever.

I had an Asian American friend in college who was not allowed to learn to cook at home because she was being raised to fulfill the role of a son.