Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

This is the greatest web site on the internet

This poster is a bucket of crabs that has somehow learned to type at a keyboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Feels Villeneuve posted:

unfortunately genocide denial is not limited to the Ukraine threads. it happens very frequently as well in the Final Fantasy XIV, Fire Emblem and Undertale threads

Look, the Ala Mhigans, having a smaller GDP than the Garlean Empire, should have just surrendered. Also, Garlemald was provoked by the expansion of the Eorzean Alliance.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Lmao check the thread on this one

he only got to make 2 more posts after that one. the candle that melts down twice as bright burns for only half as long

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIWyKBOCnUM

:evilbuddy:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Marcade posted:

Look, the Ala Mhigans, having a smaller GDP than the Garlean Empire, should have just surrendered. Also, Garlemald was provoked by the expansion of the Eorzean Alliance.

I didn't understand at the time I was in the service of Limsa Lominsa, I was told I was protecting my fellow pirate and that we must needs those mineral deposits for the Garland defence. After all, the Kobalds were stockpiling Crystals of Mass Destruction. So we hooked up with the 369th company and did a little regime change.

But a decade removed, I know what I did. I did an imperialism and nothing will ever unexplode those bombs. I traded my heart for a flying chair in Lq Noscia

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ibram Gaunt posted:

What on earth causes someone to be that joyless

the idea that you can purify yourself into moral righteousness, and also adopting your idea of moral righteousness from what internet randos have to say

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

KirbyKhan posted:

I didn't understand at the time I was in the service of Limsa Lominsa, I was told I was protecting my fellow pirate and that we must needs those mineral deposits for the Garland defence. After all, the Kobalds were stockpiling Crystals of Mass Destruction. So we hooked up with the 369th company and did a little regime change.

But a decade removed, I know what I did. I did an imperialism and nothing will ever unexplode those bombs. I traded my heart for a flying chair in Lq Noscia

Merlwyb standing in front of a "Mission Accomplished" banner.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Buschmaki posted:

I love hosed up little psychos

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Ibram Gaunt posted:

What on earth causes someone to be that joyless

Competitive moralism

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

never queue for ranked moralism

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

trying to get in through role queue but all the egoist slots are already taken :(

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

TheNamedSavior posted:

That moment when you were wondering if those idiots you found on that old thread about Doom 3 were still being idiots, and now suddenly I'm the Doom Slayer ripping out of his chains to awaken from his centuries long slumber to bring the PAIN on to those loving demons loving up Mars.

...gently caress Yea?

This one made me laugh so hard it actually hurt-like holy poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

thenamedsavior was genuinely, bafflingly stupid in a way i've never encountered before and i'm a little sad he was permabanned so quickly

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Back to the sagas

Please Meet My Friend Mermaid Shelly

Mermaid Shelly joins the thread and ends up completing a mod challenge.

Anencephaly - We all lost Faith in this thread at 8:58pm, 5/23

Seems kind of mean now, but someone running an active blog for her baby who was born without a brain (this is not a joke, literally no brain) is found by goons and mocked relentlessly. Turns out it was a young woman who got pregnant by her pastor Dan Lirette, who later sent threatening emails to Lowtax over the thread mocking.

In this thread, post the most ins anely sexy anime-related pics you have

Someone tries to post a horny anime art thread, a careless typo in the OP results in people turning it into the most ins anely anime thread ever. People not getting the point and trying to post sexy pics got probed for not understanding the thread,.

For context of what makes something ins anely sexy, this is an example

Obama turned into a anime girl

pentyne fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Oct 26, 2022

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

pentyne posted:

For context of what makes something ins anely sexy, this is an example

Obama turned into a anime girl

I don't remember this part of Persona 4.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

An Actual Princess posted:

thenamedsavior was genuinely, bafflingly stupid in a way i've never encountered before and i'm a little sad he was permabanned so quickly

their first post in that thread is bringing up a post from 2004 at someone completely at random lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

qnqnx posted:

they should be killed

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

When the subfourm is cool and normal:

goth smoking cloves posted:

Germany is reforming its anti holocaust-denial laws and now making all public denials of genocide/war crimes illegal. The article is explicitly talking about denialism of Stalinist atrocities and current Russian war crimes in Ukraine. So something like a third of the posts in CSPAM are gonna be literally crimes under German law now. SA has no operations in Germany and Jeffrey no reason to cooperate with German law enforcement so nothing will come of it but still lmao

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Jeffrey why won't you cooperate with German law enforcement

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ExplodingSims posted:

lmfao, guru level deduction

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ExplodingSims posted:

The Assassination of Jeffrey of YOSPOS by The Coward German Government

copy
Jul 26, 2007

thenamedsavior posting in the nintendo thread to nurse like a nine year old grudge against goferchan ruled so hard lol.

TheNamedSavior posted:

How much of a gimmick was it when you could have women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team? Or is it okay because they gave you a boner and actual militant women don't?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

totally not shocked to see that dude got perma'd for being a psycho

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ExplodingSims posted:

this is a cspam poster reposting a probed gbs post

this interforum bullshit is more incestuous than game of thrones

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

anyone have a link to goferchan stealing an entire clan bank? I could use a good laugh

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!

goferchan posted:

The economy in that game was awesome. I got promoted to an officer of the goon guild when I was like 14 and immediately demoted everyone else and raided the clan stash for a bunch of good poo poo then I sold it and lost all the money in the gambling game. My defense in the thread was that I was going to reimburse it all if I had won

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

A goon saga as old as time.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

speaking of that guess what thread this post was made in before clicking the quote

My first guess was World of Warcraft, but the second guess was correct.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i'm gonna play the game that will gently caress up all the little psychos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRdmttCBx80

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Absolutely perfect.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Nuns with Guns posted:

This poster is a bucket of crabs that has somehow learned to type at a keyboard.

we should boil him and eat him with melted butter

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

this is a cspam poster reposting a probed gbs post

this interforum bullshit is more incestuous than game of thrones

a human centipede except instead of poo poo it's godawful politics posts

Herstory Begins Now fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Oct 27, 2022

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I smile so big everytime thank you

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
also idk if it counts as a saga, but the 'pyf time something awful helped you/saved your life thread' that's stickied in here is pretty drat good

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

The OG goonbucks fund

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

beautiful

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Herstory Begins Now posted:

a human centipede except instead of poo poo it's godawful politics posts

those are the same thing

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

speaking of that guess what thread this post was made in before clicking the quote

this guy made Games a lot more fun. I remember him in the Night in the Woods topic where someone was talking about how being impoverished was isolating and traumatic, and that we shouldn't dismissively condemn poor people for being susceptible to right wing propaganda, and he fired back with "Hitler grew up poor, so is it ok he did the holocaust??"

pretty good stuff

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
ive seen people melt down frequently but he was one of the only people ive seen where like literally every post was a meltdown. it was high grade posting

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

it rules that some goons are compeltely unable to disconnect from politics and have turned into fasciststomper58

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it rules that some goons are compeltely unable to disconnect from politics and have turned into fasciststomper58

that or libstomper58

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
[] Bash Fash
[] Rib Libs

Choose all that apply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Paladinus posted:

My first guess was World of Warcraft, but the second guess was correct.

Nah they only melt down about stuff in game