Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

SmallFormatBlues posted:

Found in the wild at one of my accounts. The real curse is the owner and workers are extremely disrespectful to women. Made the girl at the Subway in the store quit due to constant harassment. Then this shows up.

I'm shamed that the picture made me desire a snickers bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i can't remember the last time i purchased and ate like a whole-rear end candy bar

but when those little ones show up in the kettle by the front door during this last week of october i go to fucken town

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

By popular demand posted:

Are you trying to steal my posting thunder?
:toughguy:

I thought I could do what you did, but stupider

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

boar guy posted:

i can't remember the last time i purchased and ate like a whole-rear end candy bar

but when those little ones show up in the kettle by the front door during this last week of october i go to fucken town

Shameful goon. Always eat rear end.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/buttcheekwizard/status/1585034286822215681

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Inceltown posted:

Shameful goon. Always eat rear end.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

I don’t know what I hate more, Gandilf’s spider veins or Gimli’s frisbee sized areolas.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Cocaine Bear posted:

Yeah, any ionizing radiation will gently caress with camera sensors that aren't heavily shielded. Every frame would look like this if not more speckled:

(this image is also obviously faked but the white spots are close enough)

They made a mistake with the white spots - the camera lens wouldn't focus the radiation so the spots should be distributed evenly over the whole picture instead of concentrated on the thing

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Yaldabaoth fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Oct 26, 2022

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST

It's the old spicy lightbulb an xray tube, if I remember correctly Geiger Muller tubes don't have a linear response to radiation so those cheap little hand held detectors might be a bit over sensitive to low energy soft xrays, or at least I hope they are oof if you watch the video full screen you can see the speckling from the xrays hitting the camera as it is moved closer to the tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_9eHxCQkRs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Cursed because it’s true?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Exactly

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

Qwertycoatl posted:

They made a mistake with the white spots - the camera lens wouldn't focus the radiation so the spots should be distributed evenly over the whole picture instead of concentrated on the thing

I read that comment, makes sense, the optical sensor of a camera is gonna be smaller than a dime, no reason it wouldn't blanket it evenly.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
The radiation tube looks like a radioactive dookie.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
turn on your monitor

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

wesleywillis posted:

The radiation tube looks like a radioactive dookie.

If you swallowed it you would not live long enough to dookie. You’d probably die before even swallowing it. Frankly it shouldn’t say drop and run, it should say throw away at top speed towards an empty area or at the genitals of your enemy, then run in the opposite direction while mocking your enemy’s newfound sterility and cancer.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Nigmaetcetera posted:

If you swallowed it you would not live long enough to dookie. You’d probably die before even swallowing it.

so where can i get one

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Killingyouguy! posted:

so where can i get one

Nuclear power plant during trick or treating

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Cocaine Bear posted:

Yeah, any ionizing radiation will gently caress with camera sensors that aren't heavily shielded. Every frame would look like this if not more speckled:

(this image is also obviously faked but the white spots are close enough)

A good example of this in real life is some of the photos from Chernobyl right after the disaster happened

This one was from a helicopter & IIRC the article it came from said the radiation was like 1500+ rems

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I search google constantly wrt dev issues I face every day so no it’s not

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

https://twitter.com/pixlpit/status/1585402822710927360?t=Q_KSixuA1POiYcvfA2U5iA&s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nigmaetcetera posted:

If you swallowed it you would not live long enough to dookie. You’d probably die before even swallowing it. Frankly it shouldn’t say drop and run, it should say throw away at top speed towards an empty area or at the genitals of your enemy, then run in the opposite direction while mocking your enemy’s newfound sterility and cancer.

Of course you'd die before you swallowed it. It's huge

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

Of course you'd die before you swallowed it. It's huge

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The pro-slavery wallet is the cherry on top.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Mister Speaker posted:

turn on your monitor

I hope that every time someone posts this it makes one single person laugh like this did for me.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

BOOTY-ADE posted:

A good example of this in real life is some of the photos from Chernobyl right after the disaster happened

This one was from a helicopter & IIRC the article it came from said the radiation was like 1500+ rems

And this is also just what it looked like when I had undeveloped film in my luggage that went through xray.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
What's google loving up on, specifically? I ask for address, it gives me address.

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

ah yes, *the* human skintone

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Volcott posted:

What's google loving up on, specifically? I ask for address, it gives me address.

The results have gotten worse over time, partly as a result of shaping it to be mobile-friendly. I've switched most of my searching over to Duckduckgo and rarely miss using Google. I think to a certain extent it's due to becoming so dominant they are able to coast or make self-serving changes to search rather than actually improve it. There's been articles in the press about the decline of Google search for years now.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90673924/its-not-just-you-google-search-really-is-getting-worse
https://www.thestar.com/business/opinion/2022/02/19/google-search-has-gotten-worse-heres-the-trick-people-have-found-to-get-around-it.html

Edit: adding an unrelated image

CaptainSarcastic fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Oct 27, 2022

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

So many search results are just pages of bot generated content too so you're just getting random pages that have been scraped and collated into information of insanely dubious use.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Jeff needs to acquire that technology for these forums, I won't always be around to generate worthless shitposts.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Three Boobs for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their bras of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Boobies bounce.
One Boob to rule them all, One Tit to find them,
One Jug to bring them all, and in the bralette bind them,

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/joNlJM6.gifv

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The results have gotten worse over time, partly as a result of shaping it to be mobile-friendly. I've switched most of my searching over to Duckduckgo and rarely miss using Google. I think to a certain extent it's due to becoming so dominant they are able to coast or make self-serving changes to search rather than actually improve it. There's been articles in the press about the decline of Google search for years now.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90673924/its-not-just-you-google-search-really-is-getting-worse
https://www.thestar.com/business/opinion/2022/02/19/google-search-has-gotten-worse-heres-the-trick-people-have-found-to-get-around-it.html

Edit: adding an unrelated image

Duck duck go is absolutely garbage for searching for recent social media posts, which is another plus.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Yaldabaoth posted:

The pro-slavery wallet is the cherry on top.

Im hoping they have rat feces scent....I need to cover up the smell of human feces

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
So do y’all not notice the first page of google searches being ads ?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Stoatbringer posted:

Three Boobs for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their bras of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
One Boob to rule them all, One Tit to find them,
One Jug to bring them all, and in the bralette bind them,

Areolagorn: you have my breasts.
Legobaps: and you have my tits.
Gippli: and MY norks

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Searching for Terraria things will give you the fandom wiki, not the official. Thats cursed.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This is supposed to be a TV show about gardening for toddlers but to me it looks like they will use human bodies as fertilizer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

This is what it reminds me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFpnptcqtkg