Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Elviscat posted:

People put coke on their dick to numb it all the time, it's a well-known pen star trick to last longer during sex.

What does penis numbing have to do with calligraphy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

That’s where the insult “numbnuts” comes from. You get a trickle-down effect. That’s what Reagan was laughing about every time he said “trickle-down”

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/pile_of_things/status/1585114414700965888?s=46&t=NQPDhNWDR8lFMIeU5YMEdQ

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Not what I picture when I hear the phrase "breast machine gun", but I'll allow it

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

What was going on in Chicago to prompt this?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I really hope to see that on Forgotten Weapons someday.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Captain Hygiene posted:

Not what I picture when I hear the phrase "breast machine gun", but I'll allow it

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Elviscat posted:

People put coke on their dick to numb it all the time, it's a well-known pen star trick to last longer during sex.

Pen stars? Like fountain pens, or maybe ballpoint? Well, I never.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

It's a typo, they meant to write "pēn star"

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Elviscat posted:

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

By popular demand posted:

I really hope to see that on Forgotten Weapons someday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0l01o2-X3A&t=997s

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Tommy Lee Jones' first career was much less successful.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

No gunteats for old men

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Reiche posted:

What was going on in Chicago to prompt this?

Have you even watched fox news

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Captain Hygiene posted:

No gunteats for old men

Have you even watched fox news

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Paper Lace wrote an essay about what happened in Chicago. For perspective they had family involved; I believe their father was in law enforcement somewhere in lake Michigan.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Baron von Eevl posted:

Paper Lace wrote an essay about what happened in Chicago. For perspective they had family involved; I believe their father was in law enforcement somewhere in lake Michigan.

Wasn’t there an old goon cop that was in the 68 Chicago riots? Or am I imagining that?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Cacafuego posted:

Wasn’t there an old goon cop that was in the 68 Chicago riots? Or am I imagining that?

Tokaii or tokeii yeah, I think he eventually got outed as some kind of weirdo around the time the goon consensus on cops shifted and he was no longer being hero worshipped for posting about beating protesters.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Captain Monkey posted:

Tokaii or tokeii yeah, I think he eventually got outed as some kind of weirdo around the time the goon consensus on cops shifted and he was no longer being hero worshipped for posting about beating protesters.

Pedo defender.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

California's cannabis-growing nuns pray for profits

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Like not to jinx the whole operation but I believe that you get more out of pot growing if you don't hold to an acetic lifestyle.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Yeah, he went all "it's only natural to be attracted to 14 year olds" and got really worked up about ephebophilia being distinct from pedophilia. Oops!

edit for extra creepy I'm pretty sure his post-cop career was being a highschool teacher

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:gonk: let's not talk about this anymore.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Mexico falls back but won’t spring forward as summer time abolished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdrL3QxjyVw

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Daylight savings suck and it's good for Mexico to be rid of them.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Mexico is the sexy America, daylight savings is uncool

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Sex Wax Cylinder

I bought one of those in California as a souvenir in the 90s

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Good for them

We have legislation on the books to finally axe DST but it doesn't go into effect until everyone else in the vicinity also gets rid of it, which includes a bunch of US states

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/anniierau/status/1585657995089907716

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Mondrian painting has been hanging upside down for 75 years
Until I saw the pictures, I thought "it's an abstract work, no way I'm going to be able to tell which way is correct", but I think I can see it.

In the lower image there's a sense of depth created by how the lines cross each other, that the top one doesn't have. And it's now so delicate, it can't be hung the right way up.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

All I see is loss.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
You can tell which way is the right way because it has that little black rectangle that says "correct"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i mean when i look at it i do agree that i think it looks better "the correct way", but i wonder if i would say that in a blind test before i knew that

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

You wouldn't be able to judge the art any better by being blind.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Pookah posted:

In the lower image there's a sense of depth created by how the lines cross each other, that the top one doesn't have. And it's now so delicate, it can't be hung the right way up.

Platystemon premium art consultation, agents of the Museum of Modern Art must not read before paying my fee:

They should install viewing devices in the gallery that use optics to flip the view of the piece.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

poo poo.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I thought she had social struggle awareness, and dignity.
:eng99:

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

By popular demand posted:

I thought she had social struggle awareness, and dignity.
:eng99:

Wasn’t she already openly anti-vacc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nottherealaborn posted:

Wasn’t she already openly anti-vacc?

Now you know what she meant by hands off