Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

JethroMcB posted:

"we made it yo, we bangin cousins"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Twin jets

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
Hearing them talk about the imminent closure of Theater Row on Santa Monica Blvd. in episode 950 was hilarious. Full disclosure: I've taken improv and sketch at The Pack Theater and used to perform there for a few years, and hearing Jonathan say, "CBGB's is closed and gone, I don't think we can save the Santa Monica Dickfuck Playhouse" made me absolutely lose it.

Binowru fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Oct 27, 2022

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

Alaois posted:

UYD for utter life

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

JethroMcB posted:

"we made it yo, we bangin cousins"

Saw this in IG the other day, it rules so hard. The sweater that Jah's wearing is so evocative of the early-mid 00s for me.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I had something similar to that in the late 90's. J looks high as gently caress.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

C-Euro posted:

Saw this in IG the other day, it rules so hard. The sweater that Jah's wearing is so evocative of the early-mid 00s for me.

that aint no sweater that's a drug rug

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Yeah the Tweed Hoodie Baja is still going strong, among many individuals

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I'm guessing that is before sober Seth because he looks like a skinny dude that does a lot of cocaine

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Seth is pretty drat skinny in the clips from the early 100s.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
All he ate was larabars and soy for years

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

Beastie posted:

I'm guessing that is before sober Seth because he looks like a skinny dude that does a lot of cocaine

Seth sobered up before the show, I think.

Maybe a pocket payphone owning Seth?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Seth instantaneously aged 20 years sometime between 2008 and his appearance on Maron in 2015.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Speaking of not sober Seth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz238h8kw5I

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

mcvey posted:

Twin jets

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Beastie posted:

Seth is like 5 years sober in that photo.

You hit your early 40's, your metabolism and overall physiology goes haywire, and you'll suddenly fill out even if your diet consists almost exclusively of Sweetgreen bowls and coffee.

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

Wow, so my wife and I went as UYD for halloween and Jonathan just posted it to his instagram hahahaha

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Claes Oldenburger posted:

Wow, so my wife and I went as UYD for halloween and Jonathan just posted it to his instagram hahahaha

That's great

The dog looks so concerned

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

loving nailed the Jonathan look too

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

lol fantastic

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

JethroMcB posted:

That's great

The dog looks so concerned

hahaha she just always sort of looks like that.

zenguitarman posted:

loving nailed the Jonathan look too

Thanks yeah it kinda all just worked out, I'd made the gold tooth for another costume, pit vipers were the wife's, and the rest of the clothes were mine. All I was missing was hair haha

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

Lmao great work :thumbsup:

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Speaking of imposters look at this pair of bargain bin Jah and Seth that popped up on Digg

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
951 is absolutely wild

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
I felt bad for Jonathan and Seth, then J started eating snacks.

Edit: Bosch is playing Lex Luthor in the garbage Titans tv show on HBO Max. Seth’s going to hate watching that.

mweber fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Nov 5, 2022

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Lol Jonathan’s smoking pot again.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

mweber posted:

Lol yeah

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Cali sober baby

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

mweber posted:

In the same episode he reveals this (952) he goes on a rambling metaphysical rant for the first time in a long time

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Uhh Yeah Dude, Episode 952, at 32:32: "A lot of people say dumb poo poo"

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

In the same episode he reveals this (952) he goes on a rambling metaphysical rant for the first time in a long time

I love him.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
I’ve never been open-toed in this room.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I'll never forget perking up at him bringing up and trying to explain Terence McKenna to Seth, this is like after 700 episodes or something. And Seth just absolutely not vibing a word of it. Not all ones homies will be homies amongst themselves.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

A long time ago they would quote BBD "smack it up, flip it, rub it down Oh Noooooo" and "the girl is gonna do me"

If anyone finds an episode where this happens pls let me know because it's stuck in my head right now.

CaptainRat
Apr 18, 2003

It seems the secret to your success is a combination of boundless energy and enthusiastic insolence...
I know it's on the Craigshouse compilation (they float Bel Biv Devoe as slang for bare bottom discipline a la Tina Turner Tickets being a meth thing) but I don't know what episode it's clipped from, hopefully that's enough for someone else to triangulate.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

A long time ago they would quote BBD "smack it up, flip it, rub it down Oh Noooooo"

Episode 79? One of the very early Craigshouse episodes as has been said.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
We are (I am) backed up with shows and video. I have COVID for the first time and on the heels of my girlfriend having it bad and being preoccupied with that and it’s just been a loving lot going on spiritually physically and mentally with me and as well as with seemingly a lot of us not sure what that’s all about but your ears and minds are some of my top priorities so know that you’ll be getting stuff soon and most likely in a content dump fashion. Just to get us all up to date and going in up to date post thanksgiving weekend. Ok so yeah sorry also I’m like barely sick and I thought it was going to kill me because I smoke cigs still and stuff. I hope to retain feeling of toes and ability to smell both those things sound horrible lol seriously tho they do. Like witches curses.

J.

CaptainRat
Apr 18, 2003

It seems the secret to your success is a combination of boundless energy and enthusiastic insolence...
I am loving beyond reasonable measure the director's cut commentaries we're getting on the old Jah's Poetry Corner masterpieces.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Got genuinely sad in 953 about Parade magazine ending. UYD icon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

551: the completely insane story of the crazy guy who changed his name to Adam Sandler