Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

The Kirkland Signature Laphroaig is pretty alright, but not much cheaper than the real stuff a few facings over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

pentyne posted:

Any opinions on the cauliflower pizzas at Costco? I was surprised to see at least 2 different brands on sale. I've had ones that were completely terrible and ones that tasted almost but not quite like a really nice crunchy thin crust pizza.

Very tasty. Made one of each last night for family dinner.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

pentyne posted:

Any opinions on the cauliflower pizzas at Costco? I was surprised to see at least 2 different brands on sale. I've had ones that were completely terrible and ones that tasted almost but not quite like a really nice crunchy thin crust pizza.

The two pack of veggie supreme or whatever it was my partner and I super liked. The crust really added a nice flavour pop

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

El Jebus posted:

You are supposed to smoke the weed to get your mason jars back.

Lol cannabis doesn't do it for me in the slightest. It was a nice gardening project though

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Enos Cabell posted:

I wish Costco carried as much cat stuff as they do dog stuff. My dog is elderly and no longer enjoys playing with toys, but my new kitty has an unceasing appetite for new things to destroy.

cat tax:

I bought a cat tree at costco, my cats love it.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I bought a cat tree at costco, my cats love it.

Cat tree is definitely her favorite thing! I've had this one forever, but I really liked the ones I've seen at Costco.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Eating a Costco hot dog

God drat they're so good

Went to Costco on a Wednesday at 5:30PM and got nothing but a dog and drink. Holy poo poo it was busy.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ordered some vitamins on the app. $15 cheaper than amazon/walmart and free shipping. thank you, cost company

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Cartoon Man posted:

I tried the tiramisu in the glass jars. Was not a fan of the cocaine powder on top but the rest was amazing.

Dr. Rockso brand tiramisu.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Cartoon Man posted:

I tried the tiramisu in the glass jars. Was not a fan of the cocaine powder on top but the rest was amazing.

Yeah we got a pack of those last time and they are pretty good all in all. I agree about the cocaine part though that could stand to be toned down a bit.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
been seeing a lot of Skechers shaming because of Kanye, and not by Kanye fans

as if him being banned from their HQ is like getting rejected by the ugly girl in HS

for $20+ I can get a pair at Costco and I will not see them shamed for doing right twice

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sketchers make good shoes are people are idiots

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm about to go death con 5 on a chicken bake. 3 hours till bake secured.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
My Skechers sandals lasted 3 months before the elastic snapped. I feel weird returning them to Costco after 90+ days so I'll just eat the $14.97 and move on with my life.

I know, I could just return them but it feels scummy.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Skechers does not make good shoes

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Costco should sell Crocs, the only good shoe.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Gaius Marius posted:

Skechers does not make good shoes

:hai:

They are remarkably low quality even compared to other sweatshop brands

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i have some sketchers for work that i bought for a kitchen job like 6 years ago that are still perfectly intact w/ good soles and still really comfy for standing around cooking on a hard floor

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Ror posted:

Costco should sell Crocs, the only good shoe.

They do in Australia

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

poverty goat posted:

i have some sketchers for work that i bought for a kitchen job like 6 years ago that are still perfectly intact w/ good soles and still really comfy for standing around cooking on a hard floor

Some mean shape-ups eh?

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Chinatown posted:

sketchers make good shoes are people are idiots

Sketchers slip ons are my favorite all purpose shoe and I will chose them every day over New Balance. I will give up my suburban dad membership over this I don't give a poo poo, fight me fuckers.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

My kids got sketchers and their feet stink really bad now, worse than any other shoe they've had.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

My kids got sketchers and their feet stink really bad now, worse than any other shoe they've had.

sounds like bad genes :grin:

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Start spraying them down like you live in a bowling alley.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I'm about to go death con 5 on a chicken bake. 3 hours till bake secured.

lol

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

I have a pair of sketchers for working in the food court and they are comfortable but they smell like hot garbage all the time, and they are always wet. I don’t think that’s sketchers fault though, I think I just have smelly, wet feet.

Picked up one of those flannel hoodie jackets they’re selling now and I love it. I also got my son a hoodie and he looks so good in it. PBUC

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Do sketchers just not let your feet breathe at all or something, Ive never owned a pair

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I had a pair of sketchers work shoes for a good long while, they were great

I almost bought another pair for my new job cause I got a shoe voucher, but I bought some other brand that was more expensive cause fuckit, can't take the change from the voucher with me

iroc.dis
Mar 15, 2013
I made a Thursday late afternoon trip to Church and saw a couple interesting items in the liquor store.

They also had a Japanese whiskey in a glass bottle that was the shape of a...Japanese dragon? I've seen that before though.

Ended up being a quick trip. Grabbed 2x500 bottles of ibuprofen, a jug of laundry detergent and one of those chicken quesadilla almost-ready-to-eat kits. $16 for 2 dinners and tasted pretty good. PBUC.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

buy both and point them at each other like in the last samurai

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
That's a lot to pay for generic MGP juice without an age statement, although the gun cork is cute.

(It's cheaper at Costco than everywhere else though so that's cool)

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

iroc.dis posted:

I made a Thursday late afternoon trip to Church and saw a couple interesting items in the liquor store.

They also had a Japanese whiskey in a glass bottle that was the shape of a...Japanese dragon? I've seen that before though.

Ended up being a quick trip. Grabbed 2x500 bottles of ibuprofen, a jug of laundry detergent and one of those chicken quesadilla almost-ready-to-eat kits. $16 for 2 dinners and tasted pretty good. PBUC.

Is the quesadilla kit better, worse, or equivalent to the street taco kit?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I can't believe nobody mentioned these itt yet, they are unreal

My only wish is that each one had two toasted pecans on top

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Anne Whateley posted:

Some of us have battle scarred pancreases that we are trying to protect.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Yeah I can't buy those anymore. Though I still do from time to time when they're on sale...

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

Some of us have battle scarred pancreases that we are trying to protect.

yeah same here

I refuse to buy them anymore

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Yeah those are on the naughty list for being too good. Seems like a few years ago they were on sale every other week too, the bastards.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Yes, those chocolates are the devil. Delicious, delectable devils I will never buy again unless they're for a big gathering where they will disappear before I can be alone with them.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Cartoon Man posted:

Is the quesadilla kit better, worse, or equivalent to the street taco kit?

The chicken in the taco kit is better, but the quesadilla is 80% chicken so you get a lot more of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Anne Whateley posted:

Maybe it was the last thread but as mentioned, we try not to talk about the things that will kill us. You meant to post the dark chocolate ones though, surely.