Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

someone got mad at the gbs mod giving spinz a week probation for interminable sextalk and gave him an Elliott Rodger av

I really don’t think it deserved a week lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
it does because spinz sucks and has been allowed to do this for too long, much like bust rodd and hedrigall

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
hedrigall is literally not allowed to post until 2023 so "7 entire days" is incredibly fair lmao. come on.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Speaking of bust I just saw his meth post and :allbuttons:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh
Oh no

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Seraph is back :(

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
The appropriate punishment for hornyposting is death

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
He reregs like once a week or more. It's just a regular pestilence if you visit any of his preferred victim threads.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Between seraph and Jeffrey, bitcoins have kept this forum alive

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

who is seraph. what did he do to get permabanned and why has he been reregging for literally years?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Splash Attack posted:

who is seraph. what did he do to get permabanned and why has he been reregging for literally years?

Seraph is an annoying Bitcoin shill who delusions of grandeur who was permabanned for being a pedophile. He has a SAclopedia entry which he himself posted in.

E: Here you go:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2854

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Oct 27, 2022

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Splash Attack posted:

to the tune of zoot suit riot
bit coin sex pest

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Tunicate posted:

to the tune of zoot suit riot
bit coin sex pest

sex pest!
rereg another account

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Frank Frank posted:

Seraph is an annoying Bitcoin shill who delusions of grandeur who was permabanned for being a pedophile. He has a SAclopedia entry which he himself posted in.

Can't believe the bitcoin shill is a paedo smdh

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

[To the tune of "Love Shack"]

Sex pest, baby!!

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

i regret asking

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

When I gave her a 3 day probation spinz sent me a massive pm that among other things said she was quitting the forums forever and that she as a cis woman should be express her sexual positivity or whatever in her own capacity without being called gross, so of course within less than a week I saw her posting in anime is trash's joke cspam fund thread selling her jewelry

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Never regret asking, regret the knowing.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
When I said “delusions of grandeur”, I wasn’t kidding:

SephirothRulesNerd posted:

Sephiroth fits here because I'm the big bad boss of Something Awful, as you'll come to understand later on.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"SephirothRulesNerd" is a pretty good username and I'm sad it was wasted on Seraph instead of an authentic dork

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

Does it still have a donation link to an actual for real neo nazi group mixed in with the charities in the OP or did that get removed? Because that was super hosed up imo even if it was an accident.

A big flaming stink posted:

Hey you might want to reconsider your choice of the ucca as an org to donate to

Koos Group posted:

I took a look at the OP and removed the links to orgs that were questionable, not related to the crisis, or giving aid to the Ukrainian military.

unless you're talking about something else, it was removed a few hours after someone pointed it out.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Sephiroth Rules: He posts he gets banned and pays $10 to post and get banned again

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

sebmojo posted:

unless you're talking about something else, it was removed a few hours after someone pointed it out.

That's cool. I do not read the politics forums so I was unaware of the status of that.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

The Maroon Hawk posted:

lol same, even after 14 years here I feel like I'm nowhere near notorious enough for someone to be like "that fuckin' guy"

yet

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Also he’s like Dare where his posting style is so distinctively terrible that he’s instantly found out/banned

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Seraph's gimmick is very funny to me which is a shame because he's a massive piece of poo poo.

At least he's funding the forums I guess.

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

When I gave her a 3 day probation spinz sent me a massive pm that among other things said she was quitting the forums forever and that she as a cis woman should be express her sexual positivity or whatever in her own capacity without being called gross, so of course within less than a week I saw her posting in anime is trash's joke cspam fund thread selling her jewelry

I don't really understand this but I'm laughing anyway

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

That's cool. I do not read the politics forums so I was unaware of the status of that.

It was taken care of so quickly when someone caught it that it really only gets brought up by people posting in bad faith about the Ukraine war in general, hence why someone immediately snapped at you for it.

E: it really was a case of naivety rather than malice, which is more than I can say about most people being brokebrained about the issue

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I feel like Spinz has perfectly acted out the arc of every friend group's Fun Drunk, from "oh you're so colorful and funny" to "you have pretty big problems, oh dear" to "you're also kind of an rear end in a top hat" to "get out of my house"

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

I feel like Spinz has perfectly acted out the arc of every friend group's Fun Drunk, from "oh you're so colorful and funny" to "you have pretty big problems, oh dear" to "you're also kind of an rear end in a top hat" to "get out of my house"

Except with more of "that guy" you room with that insists that now, being an unlikeable creep is part of the charm, and actually your roomie is probably also an rear end in a top hat who should be thrown out.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Hot Diggity! posted:

The appropriate punishment for hornyposting is death

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
gotta say its a bit incredible seeing how many middle aged adults get real heated about equity and fairness in forums punishment and "but they did it too, its not fair!" style foot stomp whining, getting very mad if someone they like gets probated and rattling the bars of the mod cage pleading for someone they dislike to get an equal punishment in compensation

instead of probations making someone unable to post, what if we just increasingly shrunk the viewport of their screen that was devoted to the forums and instead filled the padding space around the edges of the screen with increasingly loud demands to go outside? instead of 6h, 12h, 1 week make it so that 10%, 20%, 50% of the screen space is just polite requests to call your mom if possible and maybe go pet a dog for a while

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

qnqnx posted:

Except with more of "that guy" you room with that insists that now, being an unlikeable creep is part of the charm, and actually your roomie is probably also an rear end in a top hat who should be thrown out.
A few years ago I went to a party hosted by a friend I hadn't seen in a while. One of his old college buddies who he hadn't seen in a while came up to me and started being way too touchy, telling me my hair was cool etc., and then explained that he had hung out the night before with a bunch of people who were doing meth, but he "totally didn't do any" and isn't really into that stuff.

Later in the night he kept acting weirder, and got into an argument with the host's wife. It got pretty tense, but eventually he was able to calmly explain that he tries to like her, but she's "just such a loving oval office" and he "wants to strangle her sometimes."

Anyway Bust Rodd is apparently posting about doing meth lately, hope he's doin ok.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I wish Spinz getting probated for saying an autistic man made her cum and she thinks of that years later didnt cause my thread to get closed. But it was reopened so God is Good.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Martman posted:

Anyway Bust Rodd is apparently posting about doing meth lately, hope he's doin ok.

I don't. I hope he dies.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Martman posted:

hope he's doin ok.

No, he's doing meth. Unless ok is a type of meth, of course.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Spun Rodd

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Extremely horny and meth makes sense at least

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

oh no lol.

Adbot