Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/koestreicher34/status/1585951211143897090?s=20&t=kCx2pjOeMmQVIdluZWyrZA

This is one of my favorite NFL seasons in recent memory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1585990034615828480

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

They are simply out of sync

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lmao getting dunked on by an opera singer

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
If T.D. Tom and Gisele can't make it work, who can?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

She took that Ravens loss especially hard.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pron on VHS posted:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Tom Brady blew up his entire life to embarrass himself on national television.

Old age, hubris, and Eli Manning
*holds envelope up to head*
3 things that make Tom Brady look like a sad lil bitch

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

I feel like some small part of this can be credited to Matt Stafford for wrenching away Tom's last possible ring and if so, that should end the Hall of Fame debate right there.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

Same. Tremendous season for veteran quarterbacks falling from grace. Wilson has been the dominate storyline but Brady's really starting to make a push. Rodgers, Ryan, and Stafford's respective narratives have been no slouches, either!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:emptyquote:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

2 games under .500 was the last straw.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Lord help me, I think I have discovered a limit to my schadenfreude

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

and the Ravens do play the Broncos on December 4th. guess that will be bulletin material for Russell Wilson and he will destroy the Ravens by throwing for 97 yards

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mystic Stylez posted:

and the Ravens do play the Broncos on December 4th. guess that will be bulletin material for Russell Wilson and he will destroy the Ravens by throwing for 97 yards

No what will happen is the normal Ravens curse where the WRs we play get sticky hands and make stupid circus catches to get almost every contested ball.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Is Gisele counting out Touchdown Tom???

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Congrats to everyone still happily married--in at least one way you are more successful than touchdown tom

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Quoth the Ravens : 'You're Divorced!'

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I’m shocked it’s just done. I think we all expected months of drama and acrimony but apparently the lawyers were at work for 2 months settling all financial and family stuff and this is the settlement and it’s over.

:shrug:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

sweet thursday posted:

They are simply out of sync

lol

Do you think Brady had a bunch of Surfaces at home he would throw when he and Gisele argued?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

lol

Do you think Brady had a bunch of Surfaces at home he would throw when he and Gisele argued?

They were an Apple family and that OS is never out of sync.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
So now the question is does Brady play with a renewed enthusiasm because he is free to play as much as he wishes, or does he lose the power of continuing to play out of spite and being fueled by her nagging him to retire

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Black Lighter posted:

I feel like some small part of this can be credited to Matt Stafford for wrenching away Tom's last possible ring and if so, that should end the Hall of Fame debate right there.

agreed, Tom Brady should not be in the Hall of Fame

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Nodoze posted:

So now the question is does Brady play with a renewed enthusiasm because he is free to play as much as he wishes, or does he lose the power of continuing to play out of spite and being fueled by her nagging him to retire

Zero idea but I want to see him try.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Go and play til your 65 Tom, there's no one stopping you now.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Nervous posted:

Go and play til your 65 Tom, there's no one stopping you now.

2042 Most Divorced Player Tom Brady

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Tom speaks.

https://twitter.com/JennaLaineESPN/status/1586010885801263105?s=20&t=dq67ZaI7UVujw0mogs32qA

Edit: lol my twitter feed was that same screenshot 11 times in a row.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I bet Giselle is having a giant strawberry sundae for breakfast this morning

Brady about to fill out his Hinge profile, TB21+

QB slide into DMs

kiimo fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Oct 28, 2022

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I know there’s been a ton of reporting saying this was inevitable, but I still can’t believe “Tom Brady miserable divorce season” is a real thing

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Namaste in my full pads and jersey 5 hours after my 3rd straight loss 🙏

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Do you think Tom Brady had to thaw some frozen hot dogs in a sink a couple of nights this season?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

wandler20 posted:

Tom speaks.

https://twitter.com/JennaLaineESPN/status/1586010885801263105?s=20&t=dq67ZaI7UVujw0mogs32qA

Edit: lol my twitter feed was that same screenshot 11 times in a row.

https://twitter.com/sunshinegrower1/status/1586011914433630213?s=20&t=PP6oHwVjzGsE0UtjW4whCw

lmao, everyone hates him. No sympathy

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Do you think Tom Brady had to thaw some frozen hot dogs in a sink a couple of nights this season?

"I sleep in a racing car. Do you?" - Tom Brady to Justin Tucker

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Who knows what was going on there but Tom theoretically retiring at the top and keeping his marriage together is the ultimate lesson in what happens in this game when you stick around too long.

Watch him win another one

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

kiimo posted:

Watch him win another one

game?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

On the plus side his alimony means more room for team-friendly contracts

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

TB12 method for middle age divorced dads

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

quote:

Russell Wilson (hamstring) will start in Week 8 against the Jaguars.

Broncos head coach Nathaniel Hackett confirmed Wilson will return to the lineup after missing Week 7 with a hamstring injury he picked up in Week 6. Wilson's in-flight workout routine on the way to London this week seems to have paid dividends. Wilson has been uncharacteristically inaccurate throughout 2022; only five quarterbacks have a lower completion rate over expected. He's consistently thrown downfield this year, leading all QBs in attempts of over 20 yards despite missing one game. Only Josh Allen has more deep ball completions and yardage than Wilson. That should keep Courtland Sutton in the high-end WR2 conversation. Jerry Jeudy, who leads the Broncos in air yards and targets over the past three games, isn't far behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

good job russell. time to show the world