Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Ometeotl posted:

Mario + Rabbids 2 is very fun so far, a good improvement on the original's systems. Giving the Rabbids voices is not a choice I would have asked for beforehand but I'm glad they did.

Rabbid Mario should have been the voice of Mario in the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Is that a visual novel reader stance on the Vita man?

in motion it looks like he might be stroking the back touch pad

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Booky posted:

i finally caught up.......

anyways james in the sh2 remake looks 35 years older

welcome booky :cheers:

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

he wears the garbage can from the first scene throughout the whole game so you never forget he's a garbage person

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Except for the anime tropes, Yosuke was archetypal of my 00s classmates. I had a lot of people picking on me cause they thought I was gay.

Lucinice
Feb 15, 2012

You look tired. Maybe you should stop posting.
If they ever make a Persona 5 arena they need to have a now adult Yosuke turn to the camera and state he is no longer a homophobe.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Homophobe Yosuke...Junpei's voice actor being a massive creep...looks like Ryuji wins

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Nanjo is #1

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

snoresona

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Personeh 5/10

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Jake Justice (p4's protagonist) is winner

rox
Sep 7, 2016

perrrrrrrrrrrrsona! lets go away!

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Jay Rust posted:

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

been hearing this more and more

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Help Im Alive posted:

Homophobe Yosuke...Junpei's voice actor being a massive creep...looks like Ryuji wins

always was

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

hatty posted:

Why would you want to date Yosuke?

Let’s just say that, every day’s great at your Junes.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Oct 28, 2022

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

gently caress it's gonna be such a rough weekend for me.

I have like five games I want to play

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://twitter.com/SkeletonsinVGs/status/1586074253962657793?s=20&t=bujkZiGoOgZRpr__Soa03Q

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

lmao

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Jay Rust posted:

Please, his name is Charlie Tunoku.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

is eikichi the Best Bud char of p2is......

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
This video game looks cool and good: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1679210/The_Spirit_and_the_Mouse/

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
It'd be cool if the mouse had a drat BFG 9000 to blow those electro-creeps away. Or hell, a LFG because they are a mouse and all.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
How's the new Modern Warfare? Saw some streamers playing it and it seemed pretty neat.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Booky posted:

is eikichi the Best Bud char of p2is......

He's my best bud of p2is, but jun's probably more relevant as far as gay people and persona goes what with jun being a well-written gay guy you can have the protag confess to if you decide the protag should also be gay, though social relations obviously weren't as big of a deal in the 4 pre-3 games.

Idk if it's even reasonable for them to do this but it'd be neat if for persona 6 they revisited some of the multiple-storyline things from the first 4 games (counting SMT If as a persona game here). If had 4 routes based on who you picked as your party member at the start (though 1 of the routes is just a duplicate of another route but with an extra dungeon at the end), P1 had the snow queen quest where you could just say gently caress it and end up involved in an entirely separate plot from the main story, and P2 were both 2 stories told as mirrors of one another (though if you don't know much about IS then EP is gonna feel a lot less impactful). If P6 was able to have far different stories/routes based on whoever you partied up with then that would be cool.

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh

PunkBoy posted:

How's the new Modern Warfare? Saw some streamers playing it and it seemed pretty neat.
I like it

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Okay guys time for you to get out and see TÁR

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
what's it about?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Gaius Marius posted:

i thought it looked rad from the trailer but then i read a review about it that sounded like it was "both sidesing" metoo and I'm sure it's more nuanced than that but I am too exhausted to engage

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

i thought it looked rad from the trailer but then i read a review about it that sounded like it was "both sidesing" metoo and I'm sure it's more nuanced than that but I am too exhausted to engage

That reviewer was a straight up moron.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

To put it this way. The opening shot of a movie is one of the most important parts of a film, and Fields chooses to start the movie with the credits, but not normal credits. It starts with the people at the very bottom usually and goes backwards. The film forces you to acknowledge the people who created it not just the director and stars and translates into the film and the character of Lydia Tár.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Oh, Todd Field directed In the Bedroom... I am interested again

(and I understand the irony of focusing on the film director after the analysis in the last post, which sounds cool)

Edit: Ok i did not read any of the other parts of the wikipedia plot summary (beyond what that other review mentioned) but what, is tihs real

. Finally, Lydia conducts her new orchestra in the score for the video game, Monster Hunter, in front of a cosplayer audience.

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Oct 29, 2022

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
Yooo Half-Life 2 with gyro controls on steam Deck feels like such a launch/showcase title for the console! It's like its version of super Mario 64 or something

I hear Portal 2 also fills this role really nicely, but I already had Half-Life 2 in my library. Got to pick up Portal 2 soon though

On the other hand, I'm disappointed with nioh 2 performance. It has a weird stutter, and I'm not sure how to make it go away even with GE. Oh well! I got so excited checking it out that I actually went back to playing my original save file on the PS5

Nioh 2 kicks so much rear end, can't wait for other people to try it out via the PS Plus offering this coming month

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

PunkBoy posted:

I like it but the multiplayer is very barebones. In comparison to the last three Call of Duties, this one feels very thrown together and rushed out. I think they had to really split up their time and resources between this and the 2.0 update to Warzone. The Battle Royale mode is way more popular now for CoD, so Activision is focusing the most attention on that, on top of getting rid of almost all of their QA employees because they unionized; so there was almost no bug and exploit testing and the game is pretty buggy.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
La dolce vita

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Gaius Marius posted:

it was real good op

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

yeah..., it went over that reviewer's head

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Symphony of the Night was amazing and I beat it and I feel great!

Just been to the shops to get Wind Waker HD (30 quid) and my WiiU still works and so does Wind Waker so tomorrow I start that! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

VideoGames posted:

Symphony of the Night was amazing and I beat it and I feel great!

Did you really beat it, like with a good ending too, or did you get a bad ending?

Like, what was your map completion percentage by the end?